Nadia Sawalha #64 Mark Adderley living off his wife for life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a quick look, no sound. Where have the gifted aprons gone and her sister is not wearing one plus their hair is over the place.
Looked at the comments and everybody is saying what Tofu is made from - did the 2 experts not know ? Where is the shaky head emoji when you want it.

Reactions: 6
She mentioned on LW that they had to have a family intervention with him,in order for him to stop buying weird Halloween masks from all over the world, online. He was going to frighten someone half to death in their house. Call me old fashioned,but if you had to do that with a middle aged man in your family would the penny not drop that he was seriously lacking in life skills and that there was little hope for him?
I like a laugh and a joke myself but that is seriously strange behaviour.
I suppose if she keeps treating him like the son she never had, he will happily keep acting it.
I know some 16 year old boys who are more responsible and not as demanding as him.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Their whole content is full of misinformation regarding health. They are repeating trash they read but isn’t backed up by medical qualifications and should be banned. Apart from this he has such a disgusting perverted mind,

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Their whole content is full of misinformation regarding health. They are repeating trash they read but isn’t backed up by medical qualifications and should be banned. Apart from this he has such a disgusting perverted mind,
And they change their minds like the wind, I remember when she was all for Dry January and did it herself but suddenly they think it’s a bad idea. They seem easily influenced and have a serious case of fear of missing out, a sub mentioned a series to watch and Mark said it was one he had lined up to review, but when Nadia asked what it was about Mark kept stuttering and said it was hard to explain - basically he’d never heard of it but didn’t want to look as if he wasn’t up to speed with something trending. Idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It says a lot that neither of them have any friends . He’s just a knob so you wouldn’t expect anyone normal to associate with him but she’s been around people but apart from few showbiz pals who flit in and out there’s no serious friendship Apart from one weird sister.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I said on LW thread I was surprised by Sue Cleaver as I didn't like her in the Jungle but she made for more interesting listening than madame ever could. Re her standing in for Sunetra LW had to pay for SC to stay in a hotel after her appearance on the show on Thursday, she said she had room service and was well looked after so I wonder why she didn't just go back to the caravan as planned and let madame come out of her pit and go to work as usual. Would not have cost them as much.
It says a lot that neither of them have any friends . He’s just a knob so you wouldn’t expect anyone normal to associate with him but she’s been around people but apart from few showbiz pals who flit in and out there’s no serious friendship Apart from one weird sister.
I'm surprised Kaye Adams didn't inform the Loose Women producers that her 'good friend' Nadia Sawalha was at a loose end on Friday. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's not hard to figure out why her eldest is a layabout attention seeking bum, with them two as parents.

Reactions: 7
Article In the Sun this morning !
Please all report the post on her IG!
She really is an embarrassment 🤬

Ps also in daily fail …
She just loves the attention and herself 🙄
"In her latest post, an advert for a bra company." So, I assume the underwear is gifted. With the levels of personal hygiene in that house, I can smell that thong from here.

1704757829195.png

And why leave the tag on, to increase the resale value on Moodie's Deepop?

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.