Nadia Sawalha #64 Mark Adderley living off his wife for life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DESPERATION on all fronts!!!!!!!
Sometimes I feel sad for her, sometimes I don’t, a lot of the mess she is in is of her own doing
The comments she gets on the Daily snails side bar are shockingly bad, who in their right mind would set themselves up for that kind of thrashing time and time again
The YouTube audience feedback on Nadia Sawalha's latest Loose Women appearance is also damningly accurate. 😂
Notice there's not one bad word to be said of any of the other panelists.

1705170155813.png

1705170199426.png

Reactions: 9
Nadia Sawalha, all is forgiven. You keep on soothing your fellow Arabs with 🍉 🍉 🍉 🍉 🍉 🍉 🍉 🍉 emojis.

It's much less offensive than unleashing Mental Marky on them. 🤮

1705256690234.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Did they do the Palestinian march they proclaim to care about so much . It’s all bullshit

Reactions: 4
I don’t think any of the videos she does are helpful, infact they always just seem to reinforce negative thinking.
No, I don’t hate my body, I have two arms and two legs that work and I’m grateful for that,
she seems to judge herself alongside Supermodels and any fool would know that’s a losing game.
Would be better to get on with life and not hark over something she or the majority of women will never be.
Monday nights will probably just be another moanfest that will reinforce the viewers notions that their hatred of their bodies is the norm.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Nadia Sawalha, all is forgiven. You keep on soothing your fellow Arabs with 🍉 🍉 🍉 🍉 🍉 🍉 🍉 🍉 emojis.

It's much less offensive than unleashing Mental Marky on them. 🤮

View attachment 2689394
He’s the only one still using this snap chat filter from 2017. Pathetic. No wonder the man has no friends, he’s an embarrassment. I have to say I find it quite disturbing he is even on snap chat tbh, he has no friends so who is he chatting to? Teens use Snapchat in the same way adults use WhatsApp…what’s Mark getting up to on Snapchat?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
I don’t think any of the videos she does are helpful, infact they always just seem to reinforce negative thinking.
No, I don’t hate my body, I have two arms and two legs that work and I’m grateful for that,
she seems to judge herself alongside Supermodels and any fool would know that’s a losing game.
Would be better to get on with life and not hark over something she or the majority of women will never be.
Monday nights will probably just be another moanfest that will reinforce the viewers notions that their hatred of their bodies is the norm.
This is what I thought when I was listening to her, why doesn't she just get on with life without all this nonsense in her head. Unless she makes up her mind to stick with one regime instead of flitting from 1 fad to another she will never be happy with herself. We have seen these things come and go month in a month out like David Lloyds, Zoe diet, no alcohol etc but I can only think she is getting paid to do it so when that contract is up it is on to the next money spinner. What a way to live.

• Heart
  • Sad
He’s the only one still using this snap chat filter from 2017. Pathetic. No wonder the man has no friends, he’s an embarrassment. I have to say I find it quite disturbing he is even on snap chat tbh, he has no friends so who is he chatting to? Teens use Snapchat in the same way adults use WhatsApp…what’s Mark getting up to on Snapchat?
Personally, I think The Tool uses Snapchat as a tool to maintain his toxic co-dependency with Moodie. 🤮

In other news, I found it sad watching this 2017 video as the red flags that would eventually signal the end of Nadia and Kaye's entertaining joint social media presence were clear to see: We have Mark Adderley behind the camera executing his angles so poorly that we can see his ugly mug in Moodie's phone screen. Professional, much? :sneaky: And then the cameraman has to say Something. Anything. But ultimately Nothing. 😩

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Exactly this @diamondtext .
Call me simple but I've always appreciated the fact that my body works as it should and try and keep it that way by crossing my fingers, not abusing alcohol and drugs, not bingeing junk food and not being stuck to my sofa. I've never applied to a vacancy for supermodels so I've never felt the longing for a different body, as I said mine luckily works at the moment.
When you meet or know someone, no-one singles out different parts of your body ,they focus on the whole . It's so negative and damaging to others to constantly harp on like this. The total opposite to what she claims to be doing. Like him and his booze snooze and dark lark. Not helpful. Does my head in.

Sounds clichéd but she ( and Mark) should count their blessings and get on with their lives as so many don't have that luxury. I mean we all know people struggling for their health who give anything to have Nadia’s body worries. ☹😡

( i do realise most of it is needs must as they don't have proper jobs and have to scrape a living peddling tosh 🙄 ).

Last edited:
  • Heart
She knows and everyone else knows she’s always knocking it back regardless of what she says. The woman needs to go to compulsive liar anonymous.
💯 Grace Kelly
And she's not the only one who has a casual relationship with the truth. Mark Adderley was full of tit on this morning's moan discussing Gary Linekar who is apparently, "The only person in the public realm apart from Nadia to say [baby voice 🤮] ceasefire please." :oops: (Time stamp 3:22)

I'll just leave this here for Mr Showbiz Reporter x War Correspondent:
Bradley Cooper, Alfonso Cuarón, Selena Gomez, Janelle Monáe, Lupita Nyong'o, Jenna Ortega, Joaquin Phoenix, Mark Ruffalo and Mark Rylance were among more than 260 who signed a letter urging Joe Biden and Congress to call for an immediate ceasefire in Gaza.
source:

Artists for Palestine UK released a letter signed by more than 2,000 artists including famous novelists, singers, playwrights and filmmakers as well as famed actors and actresses such as Tilda Swinton, Charles Dance, Steve Coogan, Miriam Margolyes and Peter Mullan.
source:

I've searched the UK list (which has now closed with over 4300 signatories) for Sawalha and there are only two entries. No Nads. Quelle surprise. :sneaky:
1705331688540.png

and
1705331720159.png

Time stamp 33:15 Mark Adderley: "I've met [Gary] a couple of times and interviewed him. I found him more than agreeable." 😂😂
Wot an utter Cock!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
💯 Grace Kelly
And she's not the only one who has a casual relationship with the truth. Mark Adderley was full of tit on this morning's moan discussing Gary Linekar who is apparently, "The only person in the public realm apart from Nadia to say [baby voice 🤮] ceasefire please." :oops: (Time stamp 3:22)

I'll just leave this here for Mr Showbiz Reporter x War Correspondent:
Bradley Cooper, Alfonso Cuarón, Selena Gomez, Janelle Monáe, Lupita Nyong'o, Jenna Ortega, Joaquin Phoenix, Mark Ruffalo and Mark Rylance were among more than 260 who signed a letter urging Joe Biden and Congress to call for an immediate ceasefire in Gaza.
source:

Artists for Palestine UK released a letter signed by more than 2,000 artists including famous novelists, singers, playwrights and filmmakers as well as famed actors and actresses such as Tilda Swinton, Charles Dance, Steve Coogan, Miriam Margolyes and Peter Mullan.
source:

I've searched the UK list (which has now closed with over 4300 signatories) for Sawalha and there are only two entries. No Nads. Quelle surprise. :sneaky:
View attachment 2691408
and
View attachment 2691410

Time stamp 33:15 Mark Adderley: "I've met [Gary] a couple of times and interviewed him. I found him more than agreeable." 😂😂
Wot an utter Cock!
This knobhead claims to have worked and interviewed everyone on the planet but I’ve never seen one interview or proof. He’s delusional but manipulative and disgusting and disrespectful individual.

Reactions: 16
This knobhead claims to have worked and interviewed everyone on the planet but I’ve never seen one interview or proof. He’s delusional but manipulative and disgusting and disrespectful individual.
I have been trying to find the interview but all I can think is that it is stored in his head.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.