Nadia Sawalha #64 Mark Adderley living off his wife for life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wondering will she admit to being in the audience of Stars in the Eyes watching her younger sister, since Matthew Kelly is on ?
---
Sunetra would need to introduce her to a good hairdresser quite sharpish
That home dye plonked on top and copious amounts of root spray is just shocking

• Heart
Reactions: 8
And she's back at it again. Time stamp 3:55 for when Nadia Sawalha interrupts Laurie Brett talking about the Nolan sisters to whine about body acceptance. Again. 😩

I do love the way the Loose Women producers continue to troll her - or in the case of this thumbnail where they're taking a pop at Mr Adderley. 😂
View attachment 2684593
What is she talking about? Never been naked in front of anyone, there’s a vlog with her showing her bushy minge while in the bath on her YT channel.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
She would have given her second born to have got a part in Calendar Girls where she could have stripped off every night. Lies, lies and more lies on LW again.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She would have given her second born to have got a part in Calendar Girls where she could have stripped off every night. Lies, lies and more lies on LW again.
Sitting hammy 'actress' Nadia next to two such highly respected and in demand actresses (of the stage and screen) is further trolling from Loose Women, in my opinion. I get the impression Nadia Sawalha would give her second born to secure any acting role right now.

The casting director of TV film Solomon and Sheba certainly got the measure of Nadia back in the day by casting her in a minor role: a prostitute who has no problem sacrificing a baby. A three minute turn with half a line. 😂

Timestamp 15.40

I wonder if Halle Berry ever mentions her? :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What is she talking about? Never been naked in front of anyone, there’s a vlog with her showing her bushy minge while in the bath on her YT channel.
And remember all those naked pool shots Marc took of her and the ones he had to pixelate!!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Professionally it has been all downhill for the gruesome twosome these past 10 even 20 years… they are so far removed from reality and so co-dependant, who do they have apart from 4 family members to reign them in ?
They live in a complete delusion full of imaginary friends and lies …
In the past week they have compared their channel to a TV channel, their « shows » to sitcoms, they are the biggest content creators on YT and have shared a thousand explanations on how he strategically and skill fully puts together Vlogmas as if it was his own invention on YT! Only 10% of their subs watch it and looking at other Vlogmas recordings on YT I see mostly between 100k up to 1m views 🤣
They are really a sad pair of « nearly » OAP … Let’s see how long they keep posting their content this year before various excuses and illnesses …

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Professionally it has been all downhill for the gruesome twosome these past 10 even 20 years… they are so far removed from reality and so co-dependant, who do they have apart from 4 family members to reign them in ?
They live in a complete delusion full of imaginary friends and lies …
In the past week they have compared their channel to a TV channel, their « shows » to sitcoms, they are the biggest content creators on YT and have shared a thousand explanations on how he strategically and skill fully puts together Vlogmas as if it was his own invention on YT! Only 10% of their subs watch it and looking at other Vlogmas recordings on YT I see mostly between 100k up to 1m views 🤣
They are really a sad pair of « nearly » OAP … Let’s see how long they keep posting their content this year before various excuses and illnesses …
13 comments on him talking tit for over an hour. Such a clown. Authority on everything but knows nothing

Reactions: 10
13 comments on him talking tit for over an hour. Such a clown. Authority on everything but knows nothing
They follow the lives mostly to chat between themselves and seemed more interested in the death of Claire’s cat on the live chat yesterday 😏 I always feel embarrassed for him sitting there on his own at the kitchen table pretending to be a broadcaster and rambling on to a few subs about all that kinda of stuff🙄
---
They follow the lives mostly to chat between themselves and seemed more interested in the death of Claire’s cat on the live chat yesterday 😏 I always feel embarrassed for him sitting there at the kitchen table with a cap on pretending to be a broadcaster and rambling on about all that kinda of stuff🙄
Wonder when wine o’clock is scheduled then? 🤔 probably still out drinking after LW! Yesterday she only found Lee to hang out with!

Last edited:
  • Haha
They bearly mentioned Skye Elise’s compilation🤔She managed to edit it nicely and post it in a very timely manner😏 50 mins of pure embarrassment 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Said on yesterday’s CM there wouldn’t be one today but there would be a whine o’clock. As per usual - there wasn’t and no excuses either 😡

Reactions: 9
So no Whine O’clock at 6.30pm and no notification .. told you we wouldn’t have to wait long for non delivery … Nadia probably on the booze after LW 🥂

On another level the classy pretty talented younger sister on ITV this weekend in Vera.
Nadia must be well jel 😏

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They follow the lives mostly to chat between themselves and seemed more interested in the death of Claire’s cat on the live chat yesterday 😏 I always feel embarrassed for him sitting there on his own at the kitchen table pretending to be a broadcaster and rambling on to a few subs about all that kinda of stuff🙄
---
I wouldn’t feel embarrassed for him at all. He’s such a disgrace. Beanie on him and he pushing 60. Clown
---
So no Whine O’clock at 6.30pm and no notification .. told you we wouldn’t have to wait long for non delivery … Nadia probably on the booze after LW 🥂

On another level the classy pretty talented younger sister on ITV this weekend in Vera.
Nadia must be well jel 😏
A proper director

• Haha

Nadia must be well jel 😏
Praise be, an actual director 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I bet he would absolutely love to be described with the words Julia use to describe Jermain Julien - or maybe that is how he thinks of himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So it seems that Nadia Sawalha has other priorities than today’s march 😡 and who has seen any of her fundraising initiatives?
Same story as volunteering for the Samaritans during Covid 😡
All talk with that big gob of hers and no action!

And why did he announce a whine O’clock yesterday knowing that she was going to Brighton and mummy was coming over to look after him and seems they went to the cinema !!! Full of BS and lies! No mention of it today of course!

Attachments

• Angry
So it seems that Nadia Sawalha has other priorities than today’s march 😡 and who has seen any of her fundraising initiatives?

And why did he announce a whine O’clock yesterday knowing that she was going to Brighton and mummy was coming over to look after him and seems they went to the cinema !!! Full of BS and lies! No mention of it today of course!
I'm confused by the, "Thank you. Thank you ... I'm weeping at this sight ... " 😡

Is Nadia Sawalha now the self-appointed spokeswoman for the Palestinians, sending them more empty platitudes and 🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉s than their poor souls can handle from the comfort of a gastropub she'll be rolling out of at the end of this wet January afternoon? :sneaky:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
An knob head
---

No sign of the arseholes marching for their causes they bleat on about. He couldn’t go cause mummy one and the ugly sisters not around to accompany billy nomates.
---

I’m blocked. Please ask them why they didn’t march.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I'm confused by the, "Thank you. Thank you ... I'm weeping at this sight ... " 😡

Is Nadia Sawalha now the self-appointed spokeswoman for the Palestinians, sending them more empty platitudes and 🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉s than their poor souls can handle from the comfort of a gastropub she'll be rolling out of at the end of this wet January afternoon? :sneaky:
💯 % my thoughts @missmickey!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.