Nadia Sawalha #64 Mark Adderley living off his wife for life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vlogmas LIVE AKA #12 Mark is chucking a sickie so we have the sisters. Thankfully that will mean no farting noises, no scaring women, no stupid sound effects and NO MARK! Dina and Nadia are sitting by the countertop, wearing their antlers. Nadia says that Mark is in bed and he is to do no EDITING. We the viewers are to ignore the Xmas tree, as that has yet to make it's appearance in the vlog. I'm assuming it is Maddie doing the camera work and she needs a steadier hand than what she is giving us. She is going to show us party games, nibbles and Dina is going to make a Bailey's. How hard is that? Find a glass, unscrew the bottle and pour. Cheers!

Dina starts with the Bailey's. Nadia wants to know which glass it should be in. She has a wine glass tumbler, an elf wine glass and Bailey's already in a champagne glass. Nadia seems to remember them drinking Bailey's out of shot glasses when they were younger. Dina's friend was upset with herself for having a Bailey's. Maddie mentions something about a straw, but she needs mic'n up, can't hear her. Nadia screams "WHAT IS THIS?" Dina brought a new ornament for the collection; it's fish & chips, it even has mushy peas! "I got that at TK Maxx" 4.49, but it has a chip in the back of the plate. Nadia says who is going to see it and Dina says they only gave her 1.49 off. "Don't you think it should've been half price?" Nadia says especially since she's from Croydon. "Well I was in CROOOYYYDON!" Dina didn't ask for more off, "I was too nice." Nadia balks at that and ask the viewers if they think Dina was too nice. Dina said she tried to get money off her Xmas tree today for cash. "He said 45 darling and I went pforrr, that's a bit, that's a bit steep. How about 40 for cash?" He turned her down. Nadia feels she gave in too easily. I was in the drugstore and they had some paper towels on display yesterday. The Bounty multipack of 4, regular size were $6.99 on sale, the Tiger Towels 3 pack but multisize were beside them, BUT NO PRICE. I ring them up at the self-checkout and they come up as $13.99! Surprising myself I said out loud "14 bucks? I'm not paying that!" Had to mess about with the terminal to remove it. I should get Swedish paper towels and be done with it.

Nadia shows us the Xmas stuff they got at TK Maxx. "Who loves TK Maxx?" She has a candy cane decorated dish with a Santa in the middle and a ruby red cake stand. Dina says there might be places where there isn't a TK Maxx and Nadia says they are everywhere. Dina couldn't live without a TK Maxx and says they shut the one in Thorton Heath-she seems devastated about that because it was 5 mins away. Maddie tells them one of the viewers in Canada says they don't have TK Maxx, which is true. Our version is called Winners and we have Homesense and Marshalls and those two are American stores. Nadia says they are giving away their Xmas Cards this evening. Don't expect them to arrive by Xmas though. :sneaky: The dogs, Dina and even Lee make an appearance on the card. Dina has made some cauliflower popcorn, spring rolls and they come with sauce. "We love a sauce." Dina shows us another bowl that Nadia says looks so like Anthropologie. "I love Anthropologie" says Nadia. She mentons something about not being able to keep Anthropologie stuff and she hasn't found out what happened to her Anthropologie quiche dish. I'm pretty sure in a previous video both she and Mark said they didn't like quiche, so why have a quiche dish? Maddie says why are you looking at me? "Because somebody did it." Dina says girls are really good liars. "My boys used to alway go 'I just broke your something' and I would go "Okay.'" She goes on to say that when they were girls and broke things, they would go and hide them. I did that. I accidentally broke my mum Limoges dish, put it in plastic bag and hid it. She noticed it missing and I had to confess. Boy was she pissed! Nadia says she never yells at her girls for breaking things and Maddie says "That's because you break most of the stuff." :p Dina says it is a girl trait to be deceitful and Maddie quite rightly says "Charming."

Back to what they do best, shoving food in their gobs. Nadia has that pensive look on her face as she chews and says she tastes batter. Probably because it is coated in batter, ding-a-ling. "The batter is a bit battery for me." Maddie says some chatters are saying it is out of sync. Back again and Nadia says they are on the spring rolls. Nadia is liking the spring rolls and she loves the sauce. I don't recall them saying where they are from, but probably Lidl. Holding a sweet potato bake Dina says she doesn't like the look of these, "probably because I have an issue with sweet potato." Apparently, Dina had a terrible hangover, ate one and vomited. She bites in and bows her head. Nadia says she has never eaten a sweet potato with a bangover 😲:ROFLMAO: Maddie tells her she is going to have a bangover tomorrow if she carries on. "That's a good one Dina, BANGOVER! HA, HA. HA. HA!" Dina doesn't like it. Nadia says Dina has a muscle memory over the hangover and says to the chatters "Don't you think bangover is a great word?" My mind was in the gutter, because I'm thinking it more as the awful ,regretful feeling of sleeping with someone you shouldn't and you spend the next day feeling ashamed and foolish. 🤭 It's like Nadia is reading my mind, saying it would be good for a one night stand. Eugh says Dina. Dina says she's barren which is not true, as she has had 2 kids. Disinterested is a better word, maybe even repulsed. Nadia likes the sweet potato. Dina says the curry sauce is best.

Nadia gives Maddie a spring roll and she says it is yummy. Dina doesn't like the texture of the sweet potato. Nadia says it is a bit undercooked and says "Dina! We were not all drunk the last time we had sweet potato!" Dina says as a vegan, she didn't think a sweet potato was necessary. Nadia asks "Oh you're not going to start saying things like 'As a vegan, are you?'" BAILEY'S RECIPE TIME. Dina is making a vegan one. Nadia wants to know what is in Bailey's. She has her 30 mL of coffee, 40 mL of whiskey which she overpours, she puts 1/2 a tsp of what looks like vanilla because she forgets to tell us, 60 mL of maple syrup (Nadia just realizes she has reindeer antlers on). Nadia says this has got confusing because she is saying 1 measurement and doing another (she is halving it). Two hundred mL of coconut milk, to which Dina says yuck, "so 200 mL of this." What is this Dina? It's vegan cream. She finds the wanky whisk ot whisk it. "Loads of people are saying no to coconut" says Maddie. I never realized until recently, how many people don't like coconut. I love it, send your Bounty bars to me. 🤤 "It's totally the right colour," but Nadia screams no, but Maddie says it totally is and it is. Dina has a swig and says it is pretty near, it just needs a bit more whiskey. "Diiinaaaah, Diiiiinnnaaaa, the measurements have gone bonkers. She tries it again and offers it to Nadia. "Actually, Maddie would be a better judge." Nadia screeches "Why would she be a better judge? She won't tell you the truth, she's too scared." Didn't Mark say the same thing about the chalet? 🤔 They are as bad as each other. Maddie says it is really nice. Whilst Dina rattles off the recipes: 50 mL of whiskey, 30 mL of espresso, 1/2 a tsp of vanilla, 200 mL of vegan cream and 30 mL of maple syrup, Nadia finishes the glass off. "That is verry niice. I think it's going to be expensive though. I mean Sainsbury's do Bailey's for a tenner." Dina says only if you have a Nectar card, "it's 21 pounds otherwise." Somebody in chat said as a vegan the whiskey is not enough. 🤣

Nadia is pouring her Bailey's into her drinking ornament. Nadia says when you are off to a party and you want a drink, this is the way to go, they are from Poundland. Dina says they are 2 pound from Poundland, but they are quality glasses. Dina muses about taken her vegan Bailey's to the party she is going to. Nadia says don't, too much, but Dina says a whole bottle for the party. In her American accent Nadia says "That was yummy, well dun, good jawb!" Simply Vegan web site that recipe is from.

Games time. Nadia says they had a party for all the people who work for them on the channel. Work? Are they paid? If they aren't, they are called VOLUNTEERS. Nadia says Dina has her scary voice on, because she is a teacher. Nadia mentions that Betty says her voice has changed. Dina figures it is her nasal disturbances, whatever that means. "So, you've got 2 rolls of toilet paper, whispers I'm a bit drunk." Maddie says "I know, I can tell." Nadia with her rolls, starts laughing at Dina. "Aw Gawd, this is the perfect thing for everyone to see my dirty, bloody floooar!" Imagine 2 toilet rolls unravelled for 1.5 metres with wine glasses half full sitting on the end of the toilet paper. The object of the game is to roll the toilet roll to bringe the wine glass towards you. Of course the glass will wobbled and wine spilt, if that happens you have to start at the beginning. Dina accuses Nadia of cheating and they haven't started yet. They start and Dina gets a big heavy handed and her toilet roll rips. Nadia wins. "That's the only thing you've won." 🤣

Next is a bowl of marshmallows and a plate. You have to suck the marshmallow up with a straw and place it on the plate. They are sucking, but get into a fit of giggles. Nadia got stuck to the straw. "Oh Dina, I pulled a muscle in my neck!" 🤣 Dina 1, Nadia 4. Nadia says she has no technique "You're rubbish." Dina says she is going shove the straw up her bleeping nose. :p Nadia shove a marshmallow in her mouth. Dina tells viewers to make your own vegan Bailey's the other stuff is rubbish, not nice. Dina asks for some ice for her vegan Bailey's to thin it down. Maddie likes it thick as it is like a Bailey's milkshake. Dina says she loves coconut milk, but it would be the wrong taste. Has Nadia gone to the North Pole for that ice? There she is.

Dina did a haul at Aldi and Nadia said she has to show everyone for teacher's presents and whatnot. They set this display up earlier. Her #1 gift is the musical biscuit tin that has a little winter scene that goes around, playing "Deck the Halls.""How beautiful is that?" At Harrod's or F&M it would be 30 pounds. "TO YOU! TODAY! If you get to Aldi, 8.99." Inside are mini cookies all cellophaned. Nadia sticks her grubby little hand in there. Dina tells the kids to tell their mummy not to give her chocolate, but to give her wine. A box of Ballycastle 4 hot chocolate melts. Dina looks through her bill, but can't find the price. It was around 4 pounds. Marshmallows with candy canes in them. Nadia suggests getting a needle and thread, threading them and alterating with a few pieces of popcorn. "Should we do a cozy Vlogmas?" :cautious: Dina has an elf melt "stocking stuffer." Nadia says yes that is something that Santa might use, but also for those who Santa does not see anymore. Nadia is repeating Dina, who says she might go home, she was really busy today, but she squeeze the live into her schedule. "I was making 96 skiers." Savoury gift anyone? A lovely pot of Shropshire Blue 4.29. Nadia mentions you can make soda bread for that. Maddie gives us a shot of the ceramic pot. Dina quotes Martin Lewis about how much are you going to spend on Xmas "Where did you get that 500 pounds? Did you save it up? Because the only money you can spend, is the money that you've saved." Nadia goes into local used car salesman ad, all very animated "THE ONLY MONEY YOU CAN SPEND, IS THE MONEY YOU'VE SAVED!" He says if you only have a fiver, buy someone their favourite chocolate and watch a free film. Nadia says if they judge you, "Tell 'em to bog off!" Dina then tells us Xmas isn't the gift giving, it's being together and eating yourself silly!" Yeah and then the regret that comes after New Year. More Belgian chocolate elves, 2 pounds sumfink. Nadia bites a head off of one and discovers a caramel truffle. A tin of those Danish butter cookies that turns into a sewing notions tin, that disappoints children the world over, 2.29. A bottle of Crement du Jura for the pissheads in the family 8.99 and good luck finding it. Nadia tells you not to put juice or syrup in champagne. Star cheese that can accompany some crackers. We don't know the price, because Nadia asks where and an incensed Dina says ALDI!

Nadia puts on some bigger reindeer antlers, as this is a ring toss game from Amazon 9.99. Dina tells her to squat and she gets 1 ring. Dina is tossing some more and Nadia is moving her head. "Don't move your head witch!" She keeps moving every time Dina tosses a ring. Nadia feels like she has achieved something when a ring gets on the antler. Dina manages 4. Tinsel cover rings to throw balls in. Dina tells her she missed and Nadia starts banging on the well, Dina gives her a kick up the backside. "Normal families might have fun with this particular game." That tit is from Poundland. Dina shows us her juggling skills. Now Dina is doing the juggling the balls against the fridge. "Who remembers playing that?" I do. I also remember sticking a ball in the leg of a pair of old nylons and banging it back and forth over you body, whilst lying against a wall. Your friends would have to jump in and try to avoid getting hit. What the hell was that? Nadia has a go and fails miserably. She tries to juggle them, she does 2 they just tosses them both in the air. Nadia pulls out a plastic up with a string and ball. Maddie says she nearly took out a baby with that thing. Dina shows you do it with your non-dominant hand and she gets it in. Nadia accuses her of showing off. "How old are you?" Nadia has a go and the ball goes flying around, nowhere near the cup. :ROFLMAO: Dina tells her to look at the ball, not fling it around. OMG! She swoops her hand, but thinks the ball will just magically drop into the cup with no effort. 😂 She realizes that looking at the ball does help, but the next time she does it, she doesn't look and it falls in. 🤣 Nadia asks her why she asked her to look at the ball and Dina says "Anybody knows that if you are playing a racketball game, YOU'VE GOT TO LOOK AT THE BALL AND THE BAT!" Dina imitates Nadia just flinging the ball and cup any old way. Nadia tries it again, but just whips it aimlessly. All these Dina got a'tha pawnd shop. Nadia says Dina sounds like she is down at the market.

Are you ready for another game? Take some candy canes, put one in your mouth like a hook and try to hook the other candy canes. Nadia puts on in her mouth, but starts laughing. She composes herself and manages to hook 1. She says "I did it!" and Dina is at the other side of the kitchen. "Oh, no praise whatsoever, only knock me!" Dina has another idea, use chopsticks to pick up the candy canes. Last game involves red solo cups. Nadia goes off to get them. Dina puts this blue thing that is around her neck in her mouth. Maddie asks her what it is. "It's my jaw exerciser, so I don't have to pay for a facelift." :LOL: Nadia tells her it is so unattractive. "I don't care." Red cups on hands, have a ball and pass it to the other person, in a line into a bucket. Nadia impersonates Dina again "CATCH IT! SQUEEZE IT! HOLD IT! DO IT!" "Anyway, it's been nice hanging out with you, hopefully you had a nice time. We'll be back tomorrow." Dina says will we? "No." Subscribe, notification bell, Dina is on Instagram-Nadia suggests you don't follow her, but she can find a bargain and she can cook a vegan dish. Thank you Maddie! End.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wonder what her friends actually really think about him and if they talk about him behind their backs

Reactions: 10
Jesus she’s just praised him as a talented artist cause he was able to run a fork straight down a tit chocolate log. This is priceless 🤡🤡🤡🤡 then she drinks sour old cream that’s sitting in a dirty unwashed glass for two days and wonders why they are sick🤢🤢 Gross is an understatement.

• Sick
  • Haha
Vlogmas #12. He seems to have made a recovery, booo! "Who Called the Chalet Magical; Mark Hunts for Snow Village & Dina has Made a "HUGE ERROR."" Gingerbread men time.

After a Mark-free LIVE, we have Mark filming Nanny Di coming down the stairs. He points out the bench to talk about food and drink mulled wine. Nanny Di seems to say something damning, by stating it will look totally MAGICAL at night. We have Di saying magical about 9x. Thanks EDITOR! He says she is not team village. Di corrects him and says she hasn't. Nadia laughs in the background. Di claims she didn't use the word magical, but through Mark's EDITING skills we see when Di said magical. Mark goes over the Toffee and asks her if she has the magic of Xmas. Toffee just growls. Another shot of Di saying magical. Now he is harranging Chi Chi and put those red glasses on her. She bows her head, the glasses come off and she bolts. Good girl Chi Chi! Stay away from the bad man!

"Maw, come see, you've got a present from a sub." Does this sub not know or doesn't remember the wee flat she lives in, with a plethora of other stuff? "Magical" clip again. It's from Ellery Jones. Mark then complains that Di is taking too long. STFU Mark! 😤 Nadia shows us a new pair of slippers she got herself. Holy Moses! Didn't I mention her needing to get herself some sock slippers with treads. My posts must be haunting her dreams psychically, she is receiving the VIBEZZZ. 🤣 Mark cawn't believe he got those and Nadia says she can't go another 3 weeks with her feet freezing. "These are cheapos!" Di agrees with her and in pops Di saying magical. Nadia so thrilled with her slipper socks, that she proceeds to do some ballet around the room, almost taking out Chi Chi with her leg. Nadia switches to some freestyle dancing. Whilst Nadia gets down with her bad self, Di complains that none of Nadia's scissors work. Di opens the package and does that Ahhh! sound she does, following by MAGICAL. Some kind of Christmas decoration. She looks further and does the ahh, ahh, ahh, which makes her sound like annoying seagull. She got some ginger nuts, "Oh these are my very favourite of every biscuit!" Di says they can't be dunked and I'm like what? It seems she got them confused with ginger cream biscuits. Read Di, for crissakes! Mark has to name drop. "D'you know what Nigel Slater said to me when I presented him with a ginger nut? Oh, it has the crinkles of a baby's face." 😐 Di just says okay. After realizing they are indeed ginger nuts she says "Oh blimey, that's even better!" Di opens the card and says the dog looks like her with a parrot on her head. MAGICAL. A bookmark that says "Busy Bees Love to Read." The final gift is a heart-shaped box Nirvana :p and it is filled with tree baubles. When she opens it, she does her seagull scream again. 😩 There is one with a robin on a nut. MAGICAL. These baubles are gold and silver and Mark has to start singing "GOLD!" Nanny Di could do with a gift certificate for some teeth maintenance and cleaning. Both her and Mark have the front teeth migrating.

Talk about bad behaviour in theatres. Di went to the cinema to see "May December" and there is always a man that goes there. Di goes all militant lesbian as she describes him as "very old, old, white, male, privileged," who sat in the front, fell and asleep and was snoring. Di gave him a push and said "You're snoring" and she said 2 old dears behind her applauded. He said so sorry and then promptly went back to sleep. Di told him he shouldn't be going to the cinema, he should stay at home and watch TV. "If I ever see you in the audience again, I am not coming in with you." You know Di, you don't know him. You don't know his life. You don't know his journey. :p Di calls him a horrible man. It's annoying and pointless of him, but does he kick puppies? I know you kill baby mice with kitchen cleaner.

Mark and Di are going out. Mark has his good reindeer hat on with those red glasses. He says looks like a mixture Jamiroquai and Ali G. If you mean you look like a doofus, then yes. Nadia is on her phone, complains about her shoulder. Mark says "Can I get a photo of us together, because I think you look pretty damn beautiful." 🤮 Di is babbling in the background whilst these two sing "Beautiful" by Christina Aguilera incorrectly. "This is what happens when he has breakfast" says Nadia. Stop feeding him then! He asks her if he can have a kiss and kisses her head. Oh, PISS OFF! They are now in the SUV, Di struggles with the seat belt as Mark accuses her of turning against him. MAGICAL. He belches and it goes right through my eardrums. 🤬 She says it did looks quite magical. MAGICAL. "SAVE THE VILLAGE IS MY MAJOR CAMPAIGN AT THE MOMENT!" MAGICAL. Mark gives her a coffee pod, tells her to puncture it and suck it hard. He pops the coffee pod in his eye.

Mark says that Dina and Nadia want to smash up the snow village. Di drinks her water and there is an exagerated slurping effect. "They have such a disregard" says Mark. He has a box in his room with a few new bits to "pimp up" the snow village. The sisters want to change the trees and he doesn't like "this tit." Di says some online say save the village and the others want to see the new chalet, so he is in the middle. Mark says she is in the middle "You Fuckin Are!" My mum is 3 years old than Di and I would NEVER say that to my mum. She is not your peer MARK! MAGICAL x5. There are getting bits for the village, some for Di's room, mountains, avalanches, earthquakes, volcanoes. Di doesn't like the new dancing whatsits, she likes the old ones Mark had on the vlogs. Di tries to get out of the vehicle, she sort of slides out of it. "Do you get a wedgie when you get out?" 😒 Di starts walking, gets confused and says where are we? "Don't make me laugh, I'll wet myself." What is with this family and their urinary complaints? Five hours later. 😴 They pick up a potted pine tree. Di can't move the trolley to save her life. It is all coming back to her now. It's taking them 10 mins to get into the store. Mark tells Di to jump into the display to make it interesting. Jesus! They keep yammering on about stupid stuff and they still haven't crossed the threshold of the gardening centre. 😫 Mark asks about Forky and Di thinks he got pushed to the back of the fridge. Not true! In a previous video I distinctly remember seeing Forky on a shelf in Di's room at Nadia's.

"What's that? Up there?" Di says where? Rocket sound effects. She is just standing there dazed. GET A MOVE ON! 😡 A display of Xmas crackers and Mark says there are enough there to blow Di up. Big, fat robin figurines. Di says they haven't put in any effort in their displays. I have to agree with Di. I don't know what it is, but there isn't much effort this year. Mind you, it's not a lot of people have money to splash about either. 😒 Bloody Hell! I just realized this vlog is almost an hour long. No wonder I am getting so fed up. I fast forward through this and the majority of it is Mark and Di messing about in the store. Mark gets Di a draught excluder for her place. Di doesn't like bears because they are, get this, "too male." Does she realize they come in female form? She likes this, this being a bear with a baby bear on its back. Mark points out that she doesn't like bears. Di thought it was an otter. 🤦‍♀️ DON'T DO DRUGS KIDS. IF YOU MAKE TO YOUR 70s, YOU WILL BE A VERY DIZZY AND ANNOYING SENIOR. TIME RELAPSE, dancing faerie time. Some kid fell over and is wailing in the store. The child gets louder and more shrill. Someone soothe that child!

Di says Mark is doing too much, the vlogs, the film and it is no wonder he is tired. "I'm only tired, because I probably have a massive tumour growing in me" says Di. MAGICAL. Mark tells her she doesn't, so hold off on the get well soon cards. A 360 degree pan of the store and you could fire a cannon and not hit anyone. "Oh look mum, there's an elf." There is a woman dressed as an elf with a bag and a cup of coffee. An older woman stops by Di and compliments her on her draught excluder. Di has a look on her face, dramatic music plays, as the screen proceeds to focus in on Di's eyes. They walk around and Mark says draught woman is behind you, she wants to talk to you about draughts. Di try to push the trolley up an incline. MAGICAL. Mark finds a greenhouse for his village. He says he just might put the village in the middle of the chalet. MAGICAL. MAGICAL. Di asks him if he has a psych appointment today. Mark sees the village display and says he needs a fence. MAGICAL. Di says Dina may have her eye on the pulse (fingers!) and snow villages have had their day. Oooh, there's one with skaters going around the pond. 😁 Mark likes the skating rink and Di says get that, put it on the stairs to trip Nadia up and say serves you right for having a ..."only joking subs." Mark wants something to upstage them, "like an elk." Di suggests a live moose. Mark says he has bought a bed for Toffee that is "big and intrusive." Di corrects him and says obtrusive. Talk about Dina sabotaging the village. Mark calls the piano vertiginous and Di corrects him again "upright." 🤣 He with the English degree is tit at English. Di has some water, Mark makes his stupid face and water gulping sound effect. "So mum, what do you think of Dobbies' festive offerings?" "Mark. It's tit."

Dad dancing snowman in a bauble. Stupid dancing the care. At home, Nadia calls the chalet a lodge and out there, the garden, will be the chalet. Mark tells Nadia she has Stockholm syndrome. "Shaaddaaapp! You wish!" She says she was sick of the village and it was her who asked for Dina's help. Those broken down, cranky old, bloody, I'm sick of them!" Mark says Di says that Nadia made it look tit, because she didn't want it. "Hang on a minute, are you saying it looked tit last year?" "It looked a bit scrappy." "No it did not...a lot of them have died. We have had them for 20 years." She mentions put lights down the path and calling a man. Mark hates the threat of a man. Hmm. :unsure::LOL: Mark whinges about not having a say and Nadia says he said he already going to do his own thing. "I haven't seen anything happening though...all mouth and no trousers." More griping.

Nadia in her chalet, taking pics. "We have all this gorgeous thing and then THAT!" That, is Mark's hovel. She threatens to wallpaper the door, "you will still be able to get out." Marks says no, he has been wallpapered out of Xmas. Mark mentions his project and how she is going to rue the day. He then bangs his toe. :LOL: It's dark in the chalet. Mark walks on their hide with his shoes on, calls it roadkill. Nadia gives him tit and Dina in her posh voice, yes she can do one, says "You are not allowed to go on our hide." Dina tells him to get out and he needs some Xmas slippers. The sisters sit on their bench. Mark says "Just for the camera" and turns the lights on. "Awww naaaah, turn that off!" they say in unison. Nadia adds some more bits and didn't get any praise from Dina. "My suitcase was upside dawwwn." Nadia tells Dina that Nanny Di came down and said it's MAGICAL. "Don't worry, I had a word with her in the car." Di screams from upstairs "Can you keep the noise down in Chalet #7 please?" :ROFLMAO: Mark says that hidden props have a certain versimilitude to it. :rolleyes: Dina: "Not that fackin hidden upside dawwn." Talk about putting lights on the little tree. "You're going need to sort this tit out girls, because I'm gonna overtake you." Suck it Mark. Mentions the loft and Nadia mentions the chest of drawers. Dina bends over looking for her bucket and Mark makes fart noises. Nadia mentions Mark's door is ruining everything. "Mark, it's an eyesore." Nanny Di says something. MAGICAL. Dina wanders into Mark's crypt cautiously. Mark yells at her to get out of there. Dina laughs. Nadia tells him to get his feet off her hide. Dina just looks at the room, laughing her witchy laugh. "It's so weird" says Dina.

Mark touches the hide and says it is really soft. "We got it from The Raaange." Dina says no, Wayfair. "I hate Wayfair!" He is standing on the hide in those nasty runners of his. Mark asks what they think when they look at their handiwork. Nadia says she is going to drink a Bailey's. "Innit lavlee, I'm gonna sit in the shalee, shalette and have a little drinky." says Dina. Nadia has her bottle of Bailey's and Dina sits next to her. "Right, I'm gonna tell you exactly what you look like" says Mark. "You look like a couple of drunks at the local bus stop." MAGICAL. Dina says he is so jealous. Dina is so pleased with it. Nadia says Dina changes the location of the chalet and she says "It's the Alps!" Mark says so not Sweden or Norway? "It's not Scandinavian" and she says that Nadia doesn't know what Nordic means. 🤭 Mark asks what Nordic means. "The Nordic countries." Mark asks which ones. "Norway, Sweden, Austria isn't, Norway, Sweden, FINLAND." Dina says 1 more, but there are actually 2 more. Dina says bacon, bacon. "Bacon yourself" says Nadia. :ROFLMAO:
"Bacon's the clue" She looks at the camera and then says Denmark. They missed Iceland. 🇮🇸 Nadia complains about the doors being left open and Mark says the hide looks like Dina sharted on it. 😒 Toffee walks on the hide and Mark tells her if there is ever a time for a dirty protest, it's now. Mark tells Toffee to wipe her arse on the hide. "No, off the hide! Off it!" Nadia says they've got to research what smell most like a Xmas tree. :rolleyes: She insists the tree doesn't smell. Dina mentions old Xmas trees with the needles that stick in your bum smell. I think she means Scotch Pines, which look lush, but the needles will kill your vacuum cleaner. Dina leave with a Ciao, Ciao and Bye witches.

I promise you this is almost done. Mark is shoving a mince pie in his mouth and talking with his mouth full. He says to Nadia that the viewers have mentioned that Dina has the log pattern upside down. Nadia said she noticed, but didn't want to mention it to Dina. "I'm too scared. Are you going to tell her?" Mark says am I not going to tell after what she has put him through. "Get off the hide with your shoes!" Mark says he is going to relish the moment he tells here. "I'm going to relish watching you tell her and what she is going to do to you." Revenge is Sweet When Dina is WRONG! Gingerbread men and out!

• Heart
It’s very rude and unkind to say it’s a work Christmas party when they have one member of staff! If I was Lisa et el I’d be fuming to be classed as staff and not friends. Has normal service resumed yet?

Reactions: 15
It’s very rude and unkind to say it’s a work Christmas party when they have one member of staff! If I was Lisa et el I’d be fuming to be classed as staff and not friends. Has normal service resumed yet?
Staff bonus present is a tit Christmas card from the clowns 🤡

• Haha
Staff do 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I hope they all got a good bonus, although knowing those two skin flints it was probably more like byo and bfh 😩
Nitty in her jammies on the sticky floors and him with a face like a wet weekend in Croydon
You really can’t get the staff these days ……

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Am I the only one that saw Nadias scowling face on loose women (Friday) when Wet wet wet sang "Julia says" 🤣🤣🤣 ohhh it was a picture !
All of you go watch it ,it's a must xx

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Wow - you're right Jemima9, Nadia off the Telly really does appear to have lost her Christmas sparkle. 😂

I think my favourite moment comes at Time stamp 2:10 when, having studiously ignored the band during every Julia themed chorus, someone in Nadia's ear tells her not to be so rude. 😂

I love it when Loose Women make Nadia Sawalha earn her fee by trolling her like this - reminding the professional over sharer that whilst Julia is off limits, the family association is the only reason they employed her in the first place. I was willing them to debate the Chicken Run 2 ageism row but this'll do, suppose. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow - you're right Jemima9, Nadia off the Telly really does appear to have lost her Christmas sparkle. 😂

I think my favourite moment comes at Time stamp 2:10 when, having studiously ignored the band during every Julia themed chorus, someone in Nadia's ear tells her not to be so rude. 😂

I love it when Loose Women make Nadia Sawalha earn her fee by trolling her like this - reminding the professional over sharer that whilst Julia is off limits, the family association is the only reason they employed her in the first place. I was willing them to debate the Chicken Run 2 ageism row but this'll do, suppose. :sneaky:
It's almost like the panel were told that the band would play one of their greatest hits and had no idea it would be the Julia one 🤣.
I'd imagine if Nadia knew it would be that song,she would have stopped them going ahead with it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's almost like the panel were told that the band would play one of their greatest hits and had no idea it would be the Julia one 🤣.
I'd imagine if Nadia knew it would be that song,she would have stopped them going ahead with it lol
I hope Julia Sawalha saw LW on Friday. It can’t be easy having a sister like Nadia. I think Dina still sees her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She really is a rude b**ch😒 I don't know how they put up with her antics at LW.

Reactions: 12
Those poor dogs. He torments them relentlessly. They seem so unhappy and disturbed

• Angry
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.