Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
They’re such a miserable pair of clowns. They have nothing positive or happy ever to say. It’s all misery. No wonder their kids drink to escape their home life. Imagine getting up and him moping around all day. You couldn’t escape him.
[/QUOTE my
Anyone else seen this photo circulating around social media…😯

View attachment 2789234
shes not a celebrity and this has to be a joke?
---
They’re such a miserable pair of clowns. They have nothing positive or happy ever to say. It’s all misery. No wonder their kids drink to escape their home life. Imagine getting up and him moping around all day. You couldn’t escape him.

Indeed! Notice how Julia posts rarely but does so in a more positive way on the situation in Gaza (certainly attracts more attention) vs their continous posts of misery, horrendous photos of injured children, insults, preaching, telling you who you should watch, emotions vs factual, selfies on march and him still droning on day in day out boring the pants out of the knitting nanas who probably didn’t sign up for this 🙄
…noted… I’ll remember to speak on Gaza in a more positive manner in future 🤦🏻‍♀️. It’ll take me a minute though

Reactions: 4

diamondtext

VIP Member
Am I the only one that saw Nadias scowling face on loose women (Friday) when Wet wet wet sang "Julia says" 🤣🤣🤣 ohhh it was a picture !
All of you go watch it ,it's a must xx
I can’t see the episode online, where can it be viewed please?

Rosieposey

VIP Member
Tim Spector always looks ill, I think he even had a stroke or heart attack so I’ve always been dubious .
Yes you could be right, there's something facially about him. I couldn't decide if he'd had work done. His monotone voice puts me right off trying to heal my gut 🤣

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
In all the years they’ve vlogged, we’ve never seen Jane visit Nadia at home and the only time Nadia has mentioned going to Jane’s was when she invited some of the Loose Women to her UK holiday home. Nadia refers to them as friends but the LW bunch are more colleagues than friends.
New here. Curious to know if their girls work or go to University.
Kiki is at college, Mark said in an vlog she was doing Art and Maddie was/is at Mountview drama school - I’m not doxxing it’s all over her sm.

SamBamford

It could be seen as he's there to photograph the march in his capacity as a cameraman from donkeys years ago. A useful excuse in case it kicked off near him and Nitty wasn't close enough to rescue him.

Reactions: 3

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
we do still have the tv's on but it's only YT, Netflix, Amazon Prime, and we watch the odd Drama series on IPlayer with no licence👌
---
* I'm fully unvaccinated and proud to say this
Yes I think it’s a terrible thing to pay for a tv licence these days when there’s no need.

* I’m fully un-vaccinated and even prouder to say that because it was so hard for me to not “follow the crowd” when everyone else was rushing to the front of the queue. Apart from having my son, it’s the best decision I ever made and so glad that I did. Equally I respect your decision to have it, it’s whatever each person feels the need to do.

Back to the gruesome twosome, I’ve not even bothered to watch them of late again because I can’t manage the stress they bring me 🤣🤣🤣

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
I remember the cushion gate coffee moaning too! Wouldn’t have a clue as to the date to look though. She’s just done an insta post and is questioning why no other celebrities are talking about Gaza and someone asks if loose would let her discuss it….