Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosieposey

VIP Member
Kiki is at college I think?

and Maddie is a lazy bum like her dad and has no job I believe
---
she sponges from her mother
I think her official job is searching up stupid tiktoks to share on the Sunday shit show. It's approximately a 3 minute segment and I believe they pay her for this.😂

Reactions: 2

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Interesting development over at Loose Women today. I was under the impression that Nadia Sawahla worked on Thursdays and Fridays. More recently, this has been reduced to just Fridays. So, this is interesting re Sue Cleaver in today's Daily Mail ...

Sue Cleaver reveals Storm Henk ruined New Years with her husband as she makes a glamorous last-minute appearance on Loose Women after show emergency | Daily Mail Online

Sue made the confession on Friday's Loose Women as she revealed she'd been called in last-minute to appear on the panel after Sunetra Sarker called in sick. :oops:

To be fair, Nadia does have a daily commitment to a couple of hundred people over on Coffee Moaning. And she prefers that to being on the telly. :sneaky:
So do we 😂😂🤡🤡 leave the clowns in their hovel

Shadeofchlogal

But if she’s been taking any mind altering drugs and then abruptly stops them then they could make her poorly?
It’s not the same as antidepressants. With stimulants you can have periods off (a day or two) but for anything longer, such as a month, you would have to re titrate up to the dose you was originally on.

Ireckon

VIP Member
Went to have a look at today’s CM but it was pulled down, put in private mode then reposted … wonder why??? Anyone notice any changes??
When I watched it early Eve it had no adverts so perhaps they took it down to insert the ads every two minutes! Very annoying

Was it J she was referring to on coffee moaning in relation to a successful TV actress that didn’t make the grade when cast in a west end production? In her opinion this actress was furious to discover they cast her to draw numbers. Ultimately her acting wasn’t up to a live audience (in her esteemed opinion)?

DaisyChainSpring

Chatty Member
« Nadia and Hannah are planning to visit Parliament on Monday » 😡 more like the Titty Gritty, Danceyertitsoff and Lizzie are heading to Parliament with Hannah and Nadia is sticking on to them like glue 😡
In fairness Hannah also needs the med. She should be there.

Rosieposey

VIP Member
Knobhead was probably interviewing jodie foster in the lift 😂😂🤡🤡
Didn't even realise when I posted this she was on loose, surprised she didn't make a big story show about it like Kaye did 😂
---
Did she do the results live last night? Also what happened to whine o tonight? Over promising again 😉

Last edited:

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
So was she on loose and have they done any vlogmas episodes today or last night? I’m in and out of meetings so not sure.

rivermonster

VIP Member
He has finally removed his cap! Apparently he did not like his streaks as he has died his hair darker now 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a vain twat 🤣🤣🤣
He is too lazy to wash and dye his hair, told you he used that mascara type streak stuff off Amazon which brushes out. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

crabandoyster

Waffle3

VIP Member
So no CM so far, no notice from Mark aka Michelle and she’s not on LW today 🤔
Have you noticed when he sticks content up late at night he believes he is compensating for the next day and does a disappearing act! 3 reviews in a row, no one interested of course in them and a total of 5 reviews in 2 days 🙄
Wonder what excuse .. if any …

Attachments