Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
I thought her parents just go to Jordan for a few months a year and do not live their permanently.
Yep and this was confirmed by Julia in an insta post. They go to Jordan during winter in the UK. Nadia and Mark did a live/ FaceTime with them last year and they were staying with Nadim’s bother.

Reactions: 5

DaisyChainSpring

Chatty Member
N can't understand why the police have said no to two stages in London tommorrow? Well how about the extra chaos it causes? How about the extra policing? How about the extra monitoring that has to be done n the speaches? That is just for starters

Waffle3

VIP Member
Please give me strength! A new DIY « series » from the useless manchild 🙄🥱they can’t keep up on existing commitments ! What has happened to body acceptance Mondays and Thirsty Thursdays and Members lives and GFH and Agony A&U? They have no shame 😡

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I think Nadias in control of the purse strings as she's the only breadwinner.

Mark probably gets spending- pocket money only, and it didn't stretch enough to buy more mince pies.

amber.gl19

Chatty Member
Anyone who he hasn’t blocked yet on instagram (blocked me some time ago, no idea why. I’ve never commented on anything of theirs) know if any celebs follow him? Intrigued to know who this so called famous person was who apparently recognised him the other day and called him out on his outspoken views on the Israel/Gaza conflict.

Waffle3

VIP Member
Didn't even realise when I posted this she was on loose, surprised she didn't make a big story show about it like Kaye did 😂
---
Did she do the results live last night? Also what happened to whine o tonight? Over promising again 😉
The question is did you remember Mark Adderley???? 👋👋👋 The same old story …
Those poor subs 😡
IMG_0310.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4

VielleFemme

I'm actually lost for words at Nadia Sawalha's lies: "And we thought over and over again what are the words what are the this what are the that and the simplest thing is (displays palms) What does that say? Can we just stop." And she goes on to describe at length how they formulated this selfless stand for humanity.

Time stamp: 7:20

I continued to listen, filling in today's paperwork and waiting for her to credit Khalid Abdallah. But no. I waited for Mark Adderley to jump in to reference the actor who played Dodi in The Crown, who he once bumped into in a lift in LA. But no.

Here's Khalid Abdallah on The Crown red carpet.
View attachment 2711372

And if you're looking for the source of last night's creative output, look no further.
View attachment 2711376
Notice the difference that Khalid is *also* calling for the return of the 134 hostages that have now been held (dead or alive) in Gaza for over 4 months. That's what a decent human being does.

Reactions: 4