Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosieposey

VIP Member
So no Whine O’clock at 6.30pm and no notification .. told you we wouldn’t have to wait long for non delivery … Nadia probably on the booze after LW 🥂

On another level the classy pretty talented younger sister on ITV this weekend in Vera.
Nadia must be well jel 😏
Praise be, an actual director 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Yes I think it’s a terrible thing to pay for a tv licence these days when there’s no need.

* I’m fully un-vaccinated and even prouder to say that because it was so hard for me to not “follow the crowd” when everyone else was rushing to the front of the queue. Apart from having my son, it’s the best decision I ever made and so glad that I did. Equally I respect your decision to have it, it’s whatever each person feels the need to do.

Back to the gruesome twosome, I’ve not even bothered to watch them of late again because I can’t manage the stress they bring me 🤣🤣🤣
I'm un-vaccinated too x

Last edited:

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
yet areas are allowed to get vandalised with quotes from the Koran all over subways ect, and if they get removed, we're the racists

• Wow
What…sorry for having an opinion. My stance is one of watching them together. Zero chemistry. My belief is that he spills his guts and she’s
guarded. Bit harsh on your part

Not harsh at all, you made a hideous generalisation. For the record, I think they are both foul, but I hate this perception of menopausal women being sexless dried up hags.

LB9567

They really do think a lot of themselves don't they? It's ridiculous how Mark and Dina keep saying they will be "on the right side of history" because they post on instagram about Gaza. It's hardly equivalent to being in the French resistance is it? Just because someone doesn't post about it doesn't mean they don't care. And what about all of the other conflicts and famines they are not posting about? Do they not care? How we know they care unless they tell us constantly?
Virtue signalling culture vultures

She’s reading a study and over pronouncing every fn word. Changing her accent if the word is from another country 🤯. 35:11

Last edited:

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
I’d like to put this out there….

Master Mark Lazy Arse I REALLY DEPISE YOU even though you think I’m one of your little teachers pets!

I was on the Polar Express this afternoon and seriously there was a guy sat in front of me that looked just like him indoors. I will go and find the picture I took.
---
Here it is
---

---
IMG_2239.png

• Haha