Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rivermonster

VIP Member
If you go to her Instagram page there she reveals how she made her false nipples! Yes these are pretend homemade nipples although they seem to have escaped their original positions with one migrating under her arm and the real nipple making an appearance on the other side giving the impression she has 3!

This is supposed to be 'hilarious'. I don't know anyone who finds this humorous or at all funny. Sad she thinks this is what she has to do to try and get any sort of publicity.
He banned me and I can't be bothered to make another one.
---
Whatever about husband and sister sponging of her wouldn’t you think her daughters would tell her to dress and act her age. She pretends to be shocked when he spews his filth but then he does it regardless so no respect. Denise on LW summed up you tube channel today as full of boring content and misinformation.
Did she mention theirs or just a general comment?

Reactions: 4

missmickey

VIP Member
This will no doubt end in tears, trauma and broken promises, just like her last charity walk where she was flown to the Himalayas, complained bitterly about the experience, had to be assisted by others, and posted no more than a few minutes of video footage.
The same charity walk Frankie Bridge went on? :sneaky:
1708561386318.png

• Wow

Waffle3

VIP Member
I think -If I was paying £2.99 a month I’d want to know where they were if they weren’t keeping their contract to ‘lives’ ‘coffeee moanings’ and of course the ‘daily reality show ‘ 😉
indeed!!! Apparently a live tomorrow finally ! They are guessing Cornwall ! Maybe they are renewing their vows 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Heart
I tried to find cushion gate video for a laugh. No sign of it… does anyone have it here. They’re all so perfect now but that was classic f up

• Haha

amber.gl19

Chatty Member
I’m the last person to defend them but this landed about 4.30pm today (gifted membership btw - would never pay for it)

IMG_3913.jpeg

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Dina treats their house disrespectfully, but what do they expect, the place looks a shit hole most of the time. There is no way I’d have someone stapling my walls and furniture, the walls are going to be f**ked. I’ve noticed that Nadia and Mark don’t seem to be allowed to even step foot in her home. 🤣
Seen a bit of her home once, just the kitchen area and it looked dirty, just like Nadias and Bettys....

I wonder if Julia's homes dirty too? I wouldn't be surprised it probably is.

Waffle3

VIP Member
Went to have a look at today’s CM but it was pulled down, put in private mode then reposted … wonder why??? Anyone notice any changes??

crabandoyster

Israel is the West, where these 2 live a comfortable life. Nadia and Dina would not survive in Iran or anywhere else in the Middle East. Uk and USA and Europe all have the same problem with Islam.

missmickey

VIP Member
Nadia Sawalha, all is forgiven. You keep on soothing your fellow Arabs with 🍉 🍉 🍉 🍉 🍉 🍉 🍉 🍉 emojis.

It's much less offensive than unleashing Mental Marky on them. 🤮

1705256690234.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow