Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Im sure we all get your point about the enhanced younger women but I'm the same age as nitty, I'm au natural,she isn't and I think she looks a haggard mess.
You seem to like popping up trying to police opinions but don't have any qualms about putting the boot in yourself or shaming women as you call it.. In the last few days only im sure I've seen you call a young woman a fat, illiterate mess, slated kerry kaunas looks, criticised Vicki Pattersons body as stumpy and said Danielle westbrooks face is a revolting f%$King mess.

Flattered to have caught your attention you old flirt xx

Reactions: 1

rivermonster

VIP Member
Did anybody watch the segment of LW when Michael Moseley looked at their shopping basket? I saw the link to it on from This Morning to LW but I can't watch her on TV. Was it her real basket of food or a given one - Is there a YTube to see it -

I'm not shaming any woman for ageing just Nitty. Have you seen her sitting in her house doing coffee mornings unwashed, hair unbrushed with her grey roots showing and scratching her head and hands non stop. Yes Frankie and Olivia have had work done but so has nitty.

Well that makes no sense as a statement.
No, I don't follow her and have only seen her on Loose Women. Frankie and Olivia are hardly realistic looking women - a newborn baby would look haggard next to them.

The panel on today's Loose Women were discussing what name people call them, she kept very quiet. I was waiting for her to say Nitty:):) that's her name isn't it? She looked so old and haggard sitting next to Olivia and Frankie.

Nah, that pisses me off. She's a cunt, but both Frankie and Olivia are significantly younger and have had shit loads of surgery. Let's not start shaming women for ageing and not having work - we're damned if we do and we're damned if we don't.