Nadia Sawalha #64 Mark Adderley living off his wife for life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well doesn't this contradict the 💩 she was spouting about people having tests for no reason 🙈 dear God someone needs to take the Internet away from her.
Yes they do - she is a bloody menace.
I wish she would set up a live meeting with Dr van Tulleken who was talking on his programme this morning about how these tests are useless and he is no way a fan of the Zoe testing tit.
She wouldn't dare talk to someone who knows what they are talking about.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The panel on today's Loose Women were discussing what name people call them, she kept very quiet. I was waiting for her to say Nitty:):) that's her name isn't it? She looked so old and haggard sitting next to Olivia and Frankie.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes they do - she is a bloody menace.
I wish she would set up a live meeting with Dr van Tulleken who was talking on his programme this morning about how these tests are useless and he is no way a fan of the Zoe testing tit.
She wouldn't dare talk to someone who knows what they are talking about.
I saw that, made a complete mockery if all the order from the Internet kits that nitty is such a fan of, as long as they're hashtag gifted if course 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So on Coffee Moaning this morning Mark managed to turn a discussion about anti-semitism into a moan about he has been a victim of Islamophobia. Apparently he was recognised by somebody famous who was then microaggressive towards him because he has been outspoken about Israel...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So on Coffee Moaning this morning Mark managed to turn a discussion about anti-semitism into a moan about he has been a victim of Islamophobia. Apparently he was recognised by somebody famous who was then microaggressive towards him because he has been outspoken about Israel...
Oh do eff off ya manky work shy pig 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It made my blood boil (yet again!) his new word “micro agression” … he has become Nitty but it’s no longer a friend of a friend … “He” was a victim, “his children” were victims but they did not report … hmmm 🤔🤔🤔 do not believe a word! May even prefer the friend of a friend version 😏

• Angry
Reactions: 6
The panel on today's Loose Women were discussing what name people call them, she kept very quiet. I was waiting for her to say Nitty:):) that's her name isn't it? She looked so old and haggard sitting next to Olivia and Frankie.
The jealousy is real re Frankie Bridge.
Frankie mentioned that she was one of Rob Rinder's bridesmaids and Nadia Sawalha - who is never asked to be anyone's bridesmaid - quickly changed the subject. :oops: Rob Rinder was wonderfully diplomatic. He answered la Sawalha's question before turning back to Frankie and resuming the bridesmaid chat. :ROFLMAO:

Timestamp 2:00

• Wow
Reactions: 7
In his head. Knob head would only be abused walking around talking to his phone with his imaginary knitting nanas. They’re all “touched”. A right cult. See the fools joining the cook out pretending they friends with their dogs 🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: 8
Good! I’m sick of his Palestinian rants based on emotion and no facts!

Surprised she didn't elbow her way to a loose slot yesterday just so she could be in the ITV building at the same time as Jodie Foster 🙄

Reactions: 5
What's the betting Mark has interviewed Jodie Foster somewhere random. He's bound to know her, he knows everyone and they recognise him too. So he claims.

• Haha
Anyone know who the Dame was he recently interviewed. It was alluded to in a recent hometime but he didn‘t disclose who it was and why.
Also he‘s apparently making another film, why? They never get shown anywhere so what’s the f😡😡king point!

• Haha
It made my blood boil (yet again!) his new word “micro agression” … he has become Nitty but it’s no longer a friend of a friend … “He” was a victim, “his children” were victims but they did not report … hmmm 🤔🤔🤔 do not believe a word! May even prefer the friend of a friend version 😏
Complete and utter bullsh*t from eternal victim Mark Adderley, once again: “I felt really marked when I was out the other night and this person in the public eye made me feel marked. Well, I’m not gonna phone up an Islamophobia charity.”

Time stamp: 29:40

It’s really simple. Mark Adderley should report this racist micro aggression to the police. I fear that upon investigation the Loose Woman “relatively well-known person” would have to confess failing to keep a straight face when they clocked Nadia Sawalha’s infamous house pet complete with selfie stick on an evening out. I known I’d have trouble; I’m no Rob Rinder.

Similarly, “the three young adults who are of Arab descent who are experiencing what I would call high level micro aggressions on a daily basis in their schools. Who do they report it to? There isn’t a charity for them to report it to.” (Ts 30:00) 🤬.

20 seconds on Google was all it took to shut that horsesh*t down:

Moreover, schools have been obligated to investigate every racial and homophobic incident and report these to the governing body for decades, now. You see, there are benefits to being part of the system. 🫣 I have reported Mark Adderley’s dangerous lies to Mr YouTube.

Good! I’m sick of his Palestinian rants based on emotion and no facts!
Indeed. Here’s Mark Adderley’s favourite purveyor of news, ITV no less, reporting on the rise of Islamophobia in the UK since the October 7th attack. Even though Mark Adderley insists “balance and analysis are profoundly lacking” from the mainstream media narrative in order to convince himself that Coffee Moaning has a purpose. 🤬

Last edited:
  • Angry
What's the betting Mark has interviewed Jodie Foster somewhere random. He's bound to know her, he knows everyone and they recognise him too. So he claims.
He thinks he has met all these people coz he’s glued to the tv and cinema - so he thinks he knows them - deluded

• Haha
Fantasy boy. No one cares about him except possibly his mother. Nadia and Dina have been joined at the hip since childhood…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.