Nadia Sawalha #6 Mark and Nadia: Do as we say, not as we do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Charlie-dog I’m sure the super fans would love it for them to show them..maybe the members get that pleasure in there private chat area
@No one thankfully we will never know.

I can't be bothered to watch their lives but have just fast forwarded to bits I want to hate watch.😂 Nadia does mention not wanting to buy from China so why is Mark getting all defensive, arrogant and blatantly telling lies in his reply to a sub who points out their contradictions on racism?
He claims to be SOOOO intelligent but to lie about your ones own words which have been recorded by you one and then uploaded on your ones own channel makes him one look thick as shite. How can one backtrack and lie when one has kept the video up. Perhaps people need to use time stamps on their comments to help his memory? That will shut the arrogant cockwomble up.

I noticed he ignores all other comments - Why doesn't he reply to the sub who keeps asking him whether they have received the garden gifts she sent them but hasn't heard from them so can they please just let her know they have received them? He must have seen the comment but he has chosen instead to respond to the sub who asks about the thumbs up request and he chooses this because he wants to shout down their comment about the income it helps to generate. He hates it but it is true that it does help with income - more thumbs up = gain coverage = gain subscribers = receive more income.
They think they are very clever..but in reality they are very stupid...all of us on here can see their contradictions and bias. Yet we are called trolls and deserve to be baseball batted.. all of the members on this site have given articulate focussed and true opinions of how much they are just lying to everyone and lying to themselves..I wish the media would pick up on the instagram post of them admitting drinking in excess and skinning up..just to see their cringey reaction..they would probably claim to have been hacked.

I thought it was really mean not to reply to the sub who said she had sent signs for their garden to doghouse media address and could he confirm they received them..ungrateful users. The sub had the best of intentions, and the money grabbers dont give a tit.
Not so deeply kind in reality are they....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I wonder if we have anyone on here who isn’t blocked ...Now would be a good time to write a comment in capital letters pleading with all the subs, warning them that they’re being taken for a ride like we believe we once were and invite them over to tattle tell them we’ll be their best friends ..worth a try 😂😂

Reactions: 1
I still can't believe that "highly educated" Mark who has "travelled/trekked" the world "even filming in the North pole" says ... "oh been to Colorado ... soo cool" but he does not know where Aspen is 🤣🤣 and Nadia believes it is in Switzerland🤣 and then Corsica ... won't even go down that road... omg who gives home schooling geography lessons ? 🤔🤔 outside of Croydon of course ...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if we have anyone on here who isn’t blocked ...Now would be a good time to write a comment in capital letters pleading with all the subs, warning them that they’re being taken for a ride like we believe we once were and invite them over to tattle tell them we’ll be their best friends ..worth a try 😂😂
I didnt say anything bad or insulting..all I asked was what on earth has happened to this channel. you used to be so much fun..and now are performing monkeys for likes..that was enough to get me blacklisted.

I still can't believe that "highly educated" Mark who has "travelled/trekked" the world "even filming in the North pole" says ... "oh been to Colorado ... soo cool" but he does not know where Aspen is 🤣🤣 and Nadia believes it is in Switzerland🤣 and then Corsica ... won't even go down that road... omg who gives home schooling geography lessons ? 🤔🤔 outside of Croydon of course ...
Oh im crying with laughter . they are thick as pigshit. Aspen is in Switzerland..she wont even know where Switzerland is..I do..I live in a europpean country that borders it..lol lol

@Vaddict thank you for accepting my apology..I didnt express myself well.

She has one O level to her name..despite going to private school..I have 10 o levels..2 a levels and business diploma from college..Im a normal person with a decent standard of education.

Last edited:
DAMN IM MUTED🤣

I didnt say anything bad or insulting..all I asked was what on earth has happened to this channel. you used to be so much fun..and now are performing monkeys for likes..that was enough to get me blacklisted.

Oh im crying with laughter . they are thick as pigshit. Aspen is in Switzerland..she wont even know where Switzerland is..I do..I live in a europpean country that borders it..lol lol

@Vaddict thank you for accepting my apology..I didnt express myself well.

She has one O level to her name..despite going to private school..I have 10 o levels..2 a levels and business diploma from college..Im a normal person with a decent standard of education.
I commented on how they can have an opinion on a mainstream school when they barely educate there kids..didn’t like that🙄

Reactions: 6
I commented on how they can have an opinion on a mainstream school when they barely educate there kids..didn’t like that🙄
I’m not blocked on Instagram but my comment got deleted the other day😆

She loves Corsica but doesn't know where it is but after some discussion establishes it's between france and italy but doesn't know which side. Nitty let me explain if it;s between france and italy that means france is one side and italy is the other, if it was on any other side it wouldn't be between france and italy. That woman is so bloody thick.

• Haha
Think there are a few of us who were muted including me for explaining to subs how adverts generated income! This is when he really didn't want subs knowing. So when ever anyone replied to a sub who was asking about the adverts he would instantly mute them!

Reactions: 2
DAMN IM MUTED🤣
Me too...for daring to ask why they don’t close the drawer and pick the stuff up off the floor before they start filming.
He replied “ if an open drawer upsets you so much I suggest you stop watching” 😀

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Oh im crying with laughter . they are thick as pigshit. Aspen is in Switzerland..she wont even know where Switzerland is..I do..I live in a europpean country that borders it..lol
Can someone please tell me what education Mark has ? Not that it is top important but I have heard him saying so many things ... more like bragging ... cinema, broadcasting, ??? Political science, history, more recently Irish history .... can't find anything on his education on internet which is a bit strange ... so welcome your insight/investigation skills.😉

Can someone please tell me what education Mark has ? Not that it is top important but I have heard him saying so many things ... more like bragging ... cinema, broadcasting, ??? Political science, history, more recently Irish history .... can't find anything on his education on internet which is a bit strange ... so welcome your insight/investigation skills.😉

Last edited:
Hi on tonight's family vlog he throws water all over Nadia from the hot tub they filled it to bursting the water went all over New garden furniture when she told him he carried on 2500 it cost and he throws water on it they don't deserve anything nice moda should be told to watch their vlog and how they are treating their gift .

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I'm a firm believer that alot of highly intellectual people have zero common sense. I'm educated to post graduate degree level but friends come to me for a common sense approach to things.
What I've learned on here in the past two days is that no wonder he's "mentally ill". He must drive himself mad dreaming up conspiracy theories and use so much energy trying to eradicate those pesky trolls. I found out a friends daughter had two youtube accounts as her mother had banned her from using her original one for a week, she then discovered she had set up another. I suggest anyone that banned sets up several and uses one at once for when he blocks you, it will drive him crazy. Well, he's driving himself crazy. 🤪. It truly is car crash TV! They've brought it all upon themselves. Their greed will be their downfall there is nothing as sure.

Hi on tonight's family vlog he throws water all over Nadia from the hot tub they filled it to bursting the water went all over New garden furniture when she told him he carried on 2500 it cost and he throws water on it they don't deserve anything nice moda should be told to watch their vlog and how they are treating their gift .
They are vile. Dirty, shambolic, over opinionated, ego maniacs. I hope people who follow them start to see them for what they are and everything falls apart for them.

Any suggestions for new thread name..I don’t know how to create it but one of us will🤞🏻

Any suggestions for new thread name..I don’t know how to create it but one of us will🤞🏻
Get Nadia Sawalha off the telly- and off social media, the content is smelly. (In other words, it stinks)

Apparently he has a masters degree. What did he study? Well, no one really knows but he's said he has a degree in English but in one of the recent lives talking about George Floyd, Mark said he had studied history. 🤔He's also mentioned he went to film school. He's also told subs he has been a journalist, lecturer, producer, film maker, photographer, and writer. I'm sure other's can remember the other professions he claims to have had because I remember we raised it on some of the older threads. His profession seems to fit which ever narrative he is trying to push that day!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.