Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Patsy

Chatty Member
Following on from their live this morning;
Hi Nads 👋 Our lives are good thanks 😊 We’re not in black holes. We just want you both to be honest about the fundraising money you’ve received during your quizzes, about your Himalayan trek, to stop idolising Maddie who I’m sorry to say it, cannot sing or song write, about who was drunk when Kiki nearly drowned ... and perhaps both of you to shower before you film lives 🧼 🚿. Could you both go back to uploading vlogs a few times a week which were filmed for our entertainment? This is instead of using YT as an income; vlogging all day long about any news item, Imposing your political views on us and putting sooo many ads in what you produce 🙄. Okay, thanks N & M, have a nice day 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Quiltygirl

I didn't know they smoked, and yes it TOTALLY explains their up n down behaviour n mood swings. How do the media miss all of this????? Thry seem to love her for some reason. They're quick to bash anyone but her and she deserves it. I keep re reading that post. Mouth wide open! 😮😮😮
Why would they buy lighters if they don’t smoke? All of them smoke weed, including the older daughter. In the Spain blogs on yt They need a light for the bar b que and he says to Maddie “ Where are the 2 lighters I bought you” looks in the camera when he realises what he said and adds “ for your incense” . What a prick.

• Wow
Reactions: 19

petalpetunia

Chatty Member
The problem is that these vloggers/youtubrs have hijacked the term troll and it's used for anyone who has a differing opinion to theirs and for those who put a dent in their massive egos. Sanctimonious twits.

Reactions: 18

Charlie-dog

VIP Member
When Manky and Skanky sit ranting about Dominic Cummings, they forget that their subs have seen THEM break lockdown rules so many times. Pair of hypocrites.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

GlitterKnickers

When Nardia said she didn't care if she caught Corona, it's if she passed it to her parents. Load of bollocks, these two are hypochondriacs, scroll back to their vlogs at start of all this lockdown, she was virtually breaking down every second.

Reactions: 17

leesbluecaesar

Chatty Member
Mark said the only act of generosity we can offer you is the Samaritans and hide you from the channel?! OMG! We need to complain to everyone we can complain to!
The reason he hides the “ trolls” is to prevent the gullible subs from reading them..he worries they might have a light bulb moment..

Reactions: 17

NoseyRosey

ugh nitty going on again about how Maddies amazes her and astounds her because she made the observation that Mark looks like a French dad as he wearing a stripy Tshirt?! ''Maddie sees the world in an amazing way and gets it right every time and that's why she is a good actress.''.........WTF! I know people are biased towards their own children but a 17 year old saying Manky looks french as he is wearing a stripy t shirt is hardly a groundbreaking revelation to the world. They count that as exploring French culture in home eduction terms 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Miss LDN

VIP Member
Toe nail gate. Just when you thought two humans could not be more vile. Nitty had the nerve to shame Kaye about her slippers on LW. She said they were the 'most disgusting thing she had ever seen'. WHAT. Have you actually looked at yourself fatty, and your gross husband, and that shambles of a house. Can't believe she took a bite out of an apple from the food hamper without washing it. A few weeks ago she was Covid feckin phobic.
These two are seriously disturbed. I really pity the kids. I am emailing the Knock Knock company to ask why they delivered food to You Tubers who can afford it, and not a food bank, care home or hospice.

Quiltygirl

ASAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH.... I’ve just watched it to the end and it’s making ME scratch. She is saying that they are always infested with nits and lice as they can’t get rid of them. Her friend and children have slept in that house and she admits its months at a time between washes of the bedclothes. She is scratching her head and saying she can feel them moving on her scalp and then puts her fingers in her mouth to clean out her fingernail. Which is most likely full of lice eggs. She does cookery vlogs with those nit infested hands too. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮How the hell aren’t that family all In hospital with food poisoning.

• Sick
  • Wow

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
Hes gaslighting...
The people who write the truth (that must be us tattlers) need help according to nitty nad. They (manky mark and nitty nad) who are persistent liars, constant beggars, alcoholics, taking money from their subs, live in filthy conditions, think taking their kids to museums and theatres is an education, act like demented kids, sit in front of hundreds of people scratching (nitty scratched her head all the way through today's live) because they are lice infested), nitty with her tits on show all the time, allow their 12year old to be filmed walking past them from the bathroom, feed their kids trash food, have a room full of mattresses(?). I could go on and on.........they bloody need help! Manky if you read this ring the samaritans yourself, if anyone needs help it's you.

• Heart

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
The thing is Nadia is not afraid to insult people, she does it to her "best friends" all the time as we've witnessed. She made a sly comment about Holly Willoughby's weight loss and didn't care either.

I've noticed that when Nadia makes food for anyone she finds it difficult to hand the plate of food over. She does this to Maddie in the recent vlog when she makes her avocado on toast, making an massive song and dance about it. She's going to definitely giver her kids eating disorders if she isn't careful.

The food gift felt like an AD, she knew too much about the box. Companies gifting food to celebs/influencers/vloggers or anyone with a platform should feel ashamed of themselves. There are so many organisations that could have benefited from it but they give it to someone who has scammed Ocado's delivery service and made daily visits to sainsbury's throughout the pandemic.

• Heart

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Nadia is vile...She wants to tell her friend she's put on weight? Has Nadia looked herself recently? I also hate the way she puts down Kaye all of the time. The other day she she did the makeup LIVE with Donna from Loose Women Makeup and she mentioned that Donna was small chested, she seems to want to belittle her "friends" she needs to take a good hard long at herself because she seems to have a massive jealously streak which isn't pleasant.

• Heart

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
According to manky they have two new family members, no not a baby, not an animal but two lilac trees. Can't find anymore words to describe this nutcase but I think he seriously needs help. I used to work with a woman that did all the baby talk like nadia drove everyone mad, she was a bit of a sad old bat looking for attention all the time just like nadia. Anyone else think N doesn't like manky's mother, she's often rude to her and mostly ignores her when she comes to stay...total nightmare having her for a d-in-law.
I don't think Nadia likes Di much either. Di seems to walk on eggshells when she is there. I remember an old vlog of theirs where Nadia is making Marmite pasta, Mark is constantly insulting Di and Nadia is laughing at all the mocking. Nadia never cooks her anything either and although they have said it is because Di says she doesn't want anything I get the impression it's because she feels uncomfortable. If she wasn't hungry she wouldn't need to survive on onion ring crisps and chocolate. She also gets up in the middle of the night when everyone has gone to bed to eat. When Nadia is cooking for Mark in the vlogs she hands him the food and then will sometimes ask Di if she wants something as if it's an after thought or because she doesn't want the backlash from subs comments. I think it is rude. Mark uses his mum for the vlogs because there are a lot of subs who like her.

• Sad
  • Heart