Nadia Sawalha #6 Mark and Nadia: Do as we say, not as we do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cockwomble...this word appeared on my feed earlier,thought it summed up manky perfectly:A person usually male,prone to making outrageously stupid statements and/or inappropriate behaviour while generally having a high opinion of his own wisdom and importance. Him all over I think .
Deluded Egotistical Alcoholic Cockwomble sums him up precisely.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cockwomble...this word appeared on my feed earlier,thought it summed up manky perfectly:A person usually male,prone to making outrageously stupid statements and/or inappropriate behaviour while generally having a high opinion of his own wisdom and importance. Him all over I think .
We’re really seeing the true Mark Cockwomble Adderley now. It’s shocking to be honest. I think we’ve got so used to his ways that it takes more than it should to shock us now. It is no wonder he has no friends and no job.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We’re really seeing the true Mark Cockwomble Adderley now. It’s shocking to be honest. I think we’ve got so used to his ways that it takes more than it should to shock us now. It is no wonder he has no friends and no job.
Absolutely, his stupid dancing,stupid hats ,silly voices, I've noticed even his girls dont hang around him so much ,the things he does are for 5yr olds ,he cant cope with adult interaction,hes an arse

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watching the HTSMSF wedding anniversary vlog...and 10 mins in she says because you ARE and alcoholic. He pulled her up on it..but I think it hit a nerve because it is true. I am not sure how much of this I can watch as she is constantly scratching herself...and spent a good few minutes digging in her ear...
😂 digging in her ear🤮 ..mind you, we should be thankful she wasn’t digging in her rear...🤢

• Haha
Mark's income from youtube has obviously been slow this month he is getting desperate - begging to go on gogglebox, begging for garden furniture, begging for podcast votes and now begging for thumbs ups! I feel embarrassed for them. The thumbs ups are now worthless because they have had to beg their subs for them and anyone viewing will see how they went about getting them.

Not only do they feel the need to rename a VLOG a reality show 😂🤣 they are now placing up a TV listing of their pathetic lives and vlogs. Who does that? :LOL::ROFLMAO: One minutes she is wallowing in bed telling Instagram how depressed she feels and yet the following day she's telling people who don't agree with all of their opinions that they are trolls with bleak depressing lives and that they need to call Samaritans. Take your own advice Nadia!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
😂 digging in her ear🤮 ..mind you, we should be thankful she wasn’t digging in her rear...🤢
Oh..stop giving them ideas !

But he works so hard..he is so smart..he is a workaholic..he is selfless..he never does anything for himself...he never stops...according to Nardia Sarwarlar off the telly..he is also talented, gorgeous, sexy and in her own words, despite how smart he is he is a complete idiot and annoying. I am surprised they havent killed each other yet.

At 10:49 Mark asked Nadia a subs question; ‘Do you cook any healthy dinners?’ She replied ‘Got loads ... that’s what I cook mostly actually’. 🤔 Umm, really??!! 🙄
I remember completely laughing out loud at that one on the vlog. She cannot cook at all..she is just winging it..sugared up carb heavy crap that a child in nursery could rustle up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Oh..stop giving them ideas !
So he’s captured her scratching her lady bits,now digging her ear🤢always got her hand down her top..she will be scratching his man bits soon🤢Sorry Not Sorry🤣probably got crusty bits falling off the end & slightly cheese like🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
@No one they have lice..they openly admit it..the pesky little buggers get in every nook and cranny...thank god their vlog does not have smelly vision...it would be rank.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So he’s captured her scratching her lady bits,now digging her ear🤢always got her hand down her top..she will be scratching his man bits soon🤢Sorry Not Sorry🤣probably got crusty bits falling off the end & slightly cheese like🤣
🤮🤢

I can't be bothered to watch their lives but have just fast forwarded to bits I want to hate watch.😂 Nadia does mention not wanting to buy from China so why is Mark getting all defensive, arrogant and blatantly telling lies in his reply to a sub who points out their contradictions on racism?
He claims to be SOOOO intelligent but to lie about your ones own words which have been recorded by you one and then uploaded on your ones own channel makes him one look thick as shite. How can one backtrack and lie when one has kept the video up. Perhaps people need to use time stamps on their comments to help his memory? That will shut the arrogant cockwomble up.

I noticed he ignores all other comments - Why doesn't he reply to the sub who keeps asking him whether they have received the garden gifts she sent them but hasn't heard from them so can they please just let her know they have received them? He must have seen the comment but he has chosen instead to respond to the sub who asks about the thumbs up request and he chooses this because he wants to shout down their comment about the income it helps to generate. He hates it but it is true that it does help with income - more thumbs up = gain coverage = gain subscribers = receive more income.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I thought it was really mean not to reply to the sub who said she had sent signs for their garden to doghouse media address and could he confirm they received them..ungrateful users. The sub had the best of intentions, and the money grabbers dont give a tit.

• Sad
  • Heart
It is going to be a never ending cycle for him trying to delete "trolls". He will hate not having the control. He thinks he knows who "they" are because he looks at their youtube channel to see when they signed up and he looks at their last three comments youtube makes visible, that last three comments crap doesn't work if the person has typed three okay/lovely comments (which could be to another sub) beforehand! ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The idiot thinks putting a finger up to banned comments gives him the upper hand..if they are banned they cant see them..what a head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
It is going to be a never ending cycle for him trying to delete "trolls". He will hate not having the control. He thinks he knows who "they" are because he looks at their youtube channel to see when they signed up and he looks at their last three comments youtube makes visible, that last three comments crap doesn't work if the person has typed three okay/lovely comments (which could be to another sub) beforehand! ;)
I think he says things to try & scare people that he knows who they are

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.