Nadia Sawalha #6 Mark and Nadia: Do as we say, not as we do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The super fan Jessica Woodstock has turned into the new Zoe..she’s everywhere on everything🖕🏻

Reactions: 4
The super fan Jessica Woodstock has turned into the new Zoe..she’s everywhere on everything🖕🏻
Yep, I mentioned this awhile ago. Some of the things she says, if you listen to I think it was yesterdays, it's very worrying.

Reactions: 2
How do you know if you have been muted? I have a feeling i have too 🤔 iv posted comments but no likes/replies (i normally get a few agreeing 😉)....i have poked the hornets nest with the truth so i wouldnt be surprised If mankys muted me, truth hurts i suppose 🤷‍♀️😂

Reactions: 1
This is maddie's friend, you would think a 17 year old would have something a bit more exciting in her life to do than spending so much time fawning over 2 middle aged muppets.

How do you know if you have been muted? I have a feeling i have too 🤔 iv posted comments but no likes/replies (i normally get a few agreeing 😉)....i have poked the hornets nest with the truth so i wouldnt be surprised If mankys muted me, truth hurts i suppose 🤷‍♀️😂
Yep no likes or comments & I think we can see the comment but no one else can😏

This is maddie's friend, you would think a 17 year old would have something a bit more exciting in her life to do than spending so much time fawning over 2 middle aged muppets.
I don’t think she is her friend she’s just become a stalker on Facebook/Instagram/YouTube another Zoe Agnew in the making🙈

Sign out of your account. Your comment will be visible if you're signed in but not when signed out.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Are they still begging for their thumbs ups? I can't stand to watch their brainwashing lives. How are Loose Women still allowing her to get away with the crap she is spouting.
Haven't looked at their Insta in ages (I dont follow but check in sometimes to comment here 😂)anyway, looked today and Mark has been very busy stroking his own ego with all the photos he has been putting up of himself. 🤮

Reactions: 5
The lizard tongue was out again this morning following every slurp of coffee she took.. It's a very strange thing to do. If I stick my tongue out to the left of my lip it makes the area feel wet and uncomfortable. She has some very peculiar habits 😝

Reactions: 7
Somebody commented for them to stop with the political debates as it will lose them followers😆

I noticed her lizard tongue a while back, she does the tongue action followed by a good scratching session. The fluffing of the birds nest hair is another one that she does, but I think she does that so she can have another quick scratch of her head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Are they still begging for their thumbs ups? I can't stand to watch their brainwashing lives. How are Loose Women still allowing her to get away with the crap she is spouting.
Haven't looked at their Insta in ages (I dont follow but check in sometimes to comment here 😂)anyway, looked today and Mark has been very busy stroking his own ego with all the photos he has been putting up of himself. 🤮
She admitted in the home time vlog that he rarely washes🤮
The thumbs up beg comes at the beginning then she tries to make a joke of it as tho it doesn’t mean anything..LW need there heads tested have the dirty skank on the panel🤢

They feel guilty about their white privilege but they are now churning out content on BLM purely so they can make money. Take the 15 ads off per upload discussing these issues Mark and then I might believe your sincerity.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I put on the latest vlog this morning just to skim through. I watched the beginning for a few mins but thought to myself; Nadia, I cannot take you seriously because you lie so much that we’ve no idea when you’re being genuine.

Reactions: 6
I can't be bothered to watch their lives but have just fast forwarded to bits I want to hate watch.😂 Nadia does mention not wanting to buy from China so why is Mark getting all defensive, arrogant and blatantly telling lies in his reply to a sub who points out their contradictions on racism?
He claims to be SOOOO intelligent but to lie about your ones own words which have been recorded by you one and then uploaded on your ones own channel makes him one look thick as shite. How can one backtrack and lie when one has kept the video up. Perhaps people need to use time stamps on their comments to help his memory? That will shut the arrogant cockwomble up.

I noticed he ignores all other comments - Why doesn't he reply to the sub who keeps asking him whether they have received the garden gifts she sent them but hasn't heard from them so can they please just let her know they have received them? He must have seen the comment but he has chosen to respond to the sub who asks about the thumbs up request and he choses this because he wants to shout down their comment about the income it helps to generate. He hates it but it is true that it does help with income - more thumbs up = gain coverage = gain subscribers = receive
Somebody commented for them to stop with the political debates as it will lose them followers😆
Wouldn't be so bad if they knew what they were talking about,they waffle on and on,pretending they're bloody experts.

Reactions: 3
Sad when you have to beg for your own thumbs up. Cringe.

They need a link to the live where Nadia tells everyone he was pissed when Kiki was little!
You mean the fabulous nadia sawalha,wtf is that all about,they're cashing in on everything at the min,his "sobriety ",covid 19,home schooling,mental health, gifted this ,gifted that good god ,they have no shame 😡

They must sit at home all day & write notes on what crap to spout out🤔
See the Monday nite quiz didn’t happen
Did anyone else notice on the home time vlog he seems to perv on them half dressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.