Nadia Sawalha #6 Mark and Nadia: Do as we say, not as we do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They must sit at home all day & write notes on what crap to spout out🤔
See the Monday nite quiz didn’t happen
Did anyone else notice on the home time vlog he seems to perv on them half dressed
Probably didn't happen because they couldn't be bothered to organise the questions and didn't have a sub to do their dirty work for them this time.

Reactions: 6
I’m sure I just heard her say she doesn’t agree with protests🤥correct me if I’m wrong 20 minutes in..she seriously needs to sort out what she comes out with..she’s a bare faced liar
She was going on that March with those protesters then suddenly social distancing became an issue. She definitely needs to stop scratching🐜🦟🦗

Reactions: 9
I’m sure I just heard her say she doesn’t agree with protests🤥correct me if I’m wrong 20 minutes in..she seriously needs to sort out what she comes out with..she’s a bare faced liar
She was going on that March with those protesters then suddenly social distancing became an issue. She definitely needs to stop scratching🐜🦟🦗
I havent watched it but I read some of the comments from the previous lives and many of their followers didn't share her views on the pulling down of historic statues therefore, I think she has probably changed her view to appease the views of her mass audience. She's fake.

Nardia talks alot of shite 💩,like shes an expert in everything,telling a pregnant sub,shes not 4 days overdue,if her due date was 4 days ago,then shes bloody 4 days overdue ,wtf
She makes me quite angry with her views on women and labour. For such a hypochondriac she has a very bizarre aversion to medicine. I wouldn't speak Ill of someone for making the decisions they make but you can tell she's very anti hospital deliveries.

Reactions: 7
Are they still begging for their thumbs ups? I can't stand to watch their brainwashing lives. How are Loose Women still allowing her to get away with the crap she is spouting.
Haven't looked at their Insta in ages (I dont follow but check in sometimes to comment here 😂)anyway, looked today and Mark has been very busy stroking his own ego with all the photos he has been putting up of himself. 🤮
he is so vain - for someone who has body dysmorphia!!! lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have only just discovered Tattle, spent the last god knows how long reading threads and I am sooooooo happy to see this thread. I cannot bleeping stand Nadia & Mark and how they 'open up' about bleeping everything, needy as duck!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I looked at Sober Dave's Insta account. I can't work out if Mark is poaching Dave's content or the other way round. Mark doesn't have many original ideas so he is probably getting all his ideas for content from Dave's Insta.

Mmmmm... So Sober Dave has Mark Adderley speaking about his 16 years sober and in recovery. I think that all of us TROLLS should visit Sober Dave’s insta account and let him know that, Mark Adderley, is a lying drunk and stoned non recovering alcoholic. Who’s with me? my little band of brother TROLLS....😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She makes me quite angry with her views on women and labour. For such a hypochondriac she has a very bizarre aversion to medicine. I wouldn't speak Ill of someone for making the decisions they make but you can tell she's very anti hospital deliveries.
In the hot tub vlog she said am I having a stroke..then she was having a heart attack in a different vlog..all that crap she eats is catching up with her..can u imagine what she would be like if she really had something wrong other than nits,maggots & lice

Mmmmm... So Sober Dave has Mark Adderley speaking about his 16 years sober and in recovery. I think that all of us TROLLS should visit Sober Dave’s insta account and let him know that, Mark Adderley, is a lying drunk and stoned non recovering alcoholic. Who’s with me? my little band of brother TROLLS....😂😂😂😂
@Quiltygirl 🙋🏻‍♀️the subs have already started writing comments on that photo on sober Dave page on Instagram🤦🏻they are obsessed & weird as u all say it’s like a cult. They all like the same pages cos nitty & manky do

Last edited:
  • Haha
So Nitty does her exercise routine three time a day. Funny then how she's still shaped like a barrel. It used to be Lucy Wyndam Reed (she copied Saccone Joly). Everything lasts two minutes with her.
It's only a matter of time before that hot tub explodes. Can't believe they had a water fight and didn't give a tit about those gifted chairs.
Itchy and Scratchy also said Prince Andrew was going to be extradited. He's not been charged with anything. It really scares me how they spout their bile about legal things and mental health issues.
Nitty said she agreed with the rioting! WTF. What happened to social distancing. I hope everyone complains to Gleam and You Tube.

Reactions: 5
Anyone think the new thread tile should refer to their lying, begging, drinking, scratching and skinning?

Cashing in on his 15 minutes of fame by lying his way through life. Sober???? not a chance.

I have noticed they have changed the instagram wording from skinning to screening !!!!!!!!!!!!! Well....well......well....they do read this site then.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Title:The ranky skanky Sadderleys..I’m skinning around scratching my head & lying & begging for almost everything cos I’m Nadia Sawalha soon to be off the telly(hopefully)

Last edited:
  • Haha
So Nitty does her exercise routine three time a day. Funny then how she's still shaped like a barrel. It used to be Lucy Wyndam Reed (she copied Saccone Joly). Everything lasts two minutes with her.
It's only a matter of time before that hot tub explodes. Can't believe they had a water fight and didn't give a tit about those gifted chairs.
Itchy and Scratchy also said Prince Andrew was going to be extradited. He's not been charged with anything. It really scares me how they spout their bile about legal things and mental health issues.
Nitty said she agreed with the rioting! WTF. What happened to social distancing. I hope everyone complains to Gleam and You Tube.
They blow like the wind,change direction with there thoughts every bloody day ,they cant say one thing and stick to it ,and that's cos they haven't a clue what they're talking about ,they really rip my knitting

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I recently watched an old vlog with her & Kaye in Glasgow. The one where they were looking for the Blue Lagoon chippy that Kaye believed Nigella had been to the night before. Near the end of the vlog they’re walking down the road and a car horn sounds. Nadia automatically waves (She didn’t have a clue where it came from) Now remember Glasgow is Kaye’s home town, but she didn’t flinch. But BIG STAR Nadia automatically believed it must be someone who recognised them. (It was just a car honking another car😂)
A similar thing happened when she was walking through London with Lisa....Lisa pissed herself laughing at her 😆

• Haha
I recently watched an old vlog with her & Kaye in Glasgow. The one where they were looking for the Blue Lagoon chippy that Kaye believed Nigella had been to the night before. Near the end of the vlog they’re walking down the road and a car horn sounds. Nadia automatically waves (She didn’t have a clue where it came from) Now remember Glasgow is Kaye’s home town, but she didn’t flinch. But BIG STAR Nadia automatically believed it must be someone who recognised them. (It was just a car honking another car😂)
A similar thing happened when she was walking through London with Lisa....Lisa pissed herself laughing at her 😆
Oh she thinks shes so bloody famous and glamorous, its embarrassing,I'm from Glasgow and I can assure you ,if someone honks at you ,last thing you do is wave 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh she thinks shes so bloody famous and glamorous, its embarrassing,I'm from Glasgow and I can assure you ,if someone honks at you ,last thing you do is wave 😂
She just thinks everybody knows her & loves her!!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone think the new thread tile should refer to their lying, begging, drinking, scratching and skinning?

Cashing in on his 15 minutes of fame by lying his way through life. Sober???? not a chance.

I have noticed they have changed the instagram wording from skinning to screening !!!!!!!!!!!!! Well....well......well....they do read this site then.
There is NO WAY they ment to originally type screening more and by mistake predictive text came up with skinning. Skinning is not a popular word that a phone would choose, well not unless the owner of the phone uses that word often!!!!!!!!!!!!
They truly are despicable 😡

😂 If you’ve never watched It I suggest you do it’s quite amusing. It features a very drunk very Scottish woman. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.