Nadia Sawalha #6 Mark and Nadia: Do as we say, not as we do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please I have to get this off my chest cos it’s bugging me now. When N drinks her cuppa she always follows with a flick out of her tongue like a lizard catching flies πŸ‘… please say I’m not the only one who’s noticed this!
Come on who read @Slimwizard post then went & looked at her drinking teaπŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
They only gotall those thumbs up cos they begged them to do it..& he will do it every time nowπŸ₯±

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Please I have to get this off my chest cos it’s bugging me now. When N drinks her cuppa she always follows with a flick out of her tongue like a lizard catching flies πŸ‘… please say I’m not the only one who’s noticed this!
Ohh yes! I’ve noticed her doing that for some time, which comes after she’s licked the spoon to death ...everything, absolutely everything that woman does is either gross, irritating or damn bloody annoying!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Read the comment from Tilda Millington on the Coffee Moaning vlog
Watch out my friends they know who we areπŸ˜†πŸ‘ŽπŸ»πŸ‘ŽπŸ»πŸ‘ŽπŸ»πŸ‘ŽπŸ»πŸ‘ŽπŸ»πŸ‘ŽπŸ»πŸ‘ŽπŸ»πŸ‘ŽπŸ»πŸ‘ŽπŸ»πŸ‘ŽπŸ»πŸ‘ŽπŸ»πŸ‘ŽπŸ»πŸ‘ŽπŸ»πŸ‘ŽπŸ»πŸ‘ŽπŸ»πŸ‘ŽπŸ»πŸ‘ŽπŸ»πŸ‘ŽπŸ»Trolllllling

Good on u dolly mixtureπŸ‘πŸ»Comments still coming in on that vlogπŸ˜†
B79C9B88-5CF4-4DE9-90C7-18AF833A5827.jpeg
FE919A8C-AB32-40DB-B8AE-9840C790B7E3.jpeg
85204D27-A1FC-4A92-A746-5DDADAAAFB9C.jpeg
6E6C1AE5-D62F-45C6-A7E5-6C2268ADDA8C.jpeg

5CC155DF-4DC0-4243-B3E4-99BF3DF0859F.jpeg

Wonder how much they rake in every time they get advertisedπŸ€”they were a voiceover for there podcast on the radio as well..there just so greedy & it ain’t prettyπŸ˜–

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone in the comments of the cookeryπŸ’© was giving her a cooking tip bet that went down wellπŸ˜†

Someone clearly didn’t like her cookingπŸ‘ŽπŸ»πŸ˜†
8D8CEAF7-6F85-49F2-B830-8AAF68B3F014.jpeg

4D5BD504-6D3F-4E77-A554-F32944A884DE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
What would loose women say about her skinning.
Quite a lot I would imagine !

I wonder how many thumbs up are genuine it's like a cult he says jump they say how high .theres 4 thumbs up from them.hes so smarmy this morning he should not be allowed to make threats and incite violence on u tube with his threats to trolls .I reported him .
Yes pair of hypocrites using threatening language whilst saying they are deeply kind.The greatest act of generosity is to hide people who dont agree with them on their channel. Also stating social media is not the place for people with mental health issues. They need to follow their own advice and stay the hell away from Youtube given the tit that they churn out.

Last edited:
I am very sorry if I offended you...my humour did not come across well. It was meant to be lighthearted. Regarding the Royal We, the name of the instagram page is NadiaSawahala and family...I think it is fair to assume because she is representing her family the We she uses is regarding her family. Again apologies.
No worries at all ;-)

Reactions: 4
Let’s all e-mail Loose Women and suggest they have a discussion on skinning...preferably on a Thursday or Friday😜

• Haha
  • Heart

Yes pair of hypocrites using threatening language whilst saying they are deeply kind.The greatest act of generosity is to hide people who dont agree with them on their channel. Also stating social media is not the place for people with mental health issues. They need to follow their own advice and stay the hell away from Youtube given the tit that they churn out.
Have u noticed the thumbs down is higher than it has been..last night’s is at 107 normally only 30-50ishπŸ‘ŽπŸ»πŸ‘ŽπŸ»πŸ‘ŽπŸ»

• Haha
Another fat,sugar,salt recipe. Munchies for tonight. She lies, by saying it's for the kids. No, you and your slobby husband, are even bigger bus guts.
It actually looks like a toddler made those cookies.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just watching the HTSMSF wedding anniversary vlog...and 10 mins in she says because you ARE and alcoholic. He pulled her up on it..but I think it hit a nerve because it is true. I am not sure how much of this I can watch as she is constantly scratching herself...and spent a good few minutes digging in her ear...

• Sick
Reactions: 5

I've just realised what they said about social media not been the place for ppl with mental health issues!!!

Comment said by the couple with multiple mental health issues...

Followed by subs with a plethera of mental health issues...

A channel set up to discuss mental health issues...

If your going to dip your toe in the sea of mental health issues MENTAL MARKY, be prepared to get bitten when you overstep the mark

They are utter clowns 🀑

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They openly said they do not want to buy anything from China ever again...but constantly shop from Amazon...a global company that sources many of their products from China. Pair of hypocrites again.

Reactions: 10
Cockwomble...this word appeared on my feed earlier,thought it summed up manky perfectly:A person usually male,prone to making outrageously stupid statements and/or inappropriate behaviour while generally having a high opinion of his own wisdom and importance. Him all over I think .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Another fat,sugar,salt recipe. Munchies for tonight. She lies, by saying it's for the kids. No, you and your slobby husband, are even bigger bus guts.
It actually looks like a toddler made those cookies.
At 10:49 Mark asked Nadia a subs question; β€˜Do you cook any healthy dinners?’ She replied β€˜Got loads ... that’s what I cook mostly actually’. πŸ€” Umm, really??!! πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.