Nadia Sawalha #59 Vlogmas 22: Hardly cinematic & v melodramatic; mostly 24 days lugging crap to the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How self indulgent is that, who wants to listen to all their problems? She isn't listening to him at all, she excuses all her behaviour to talk over him. Is it really worth not having a proper job, to sit at home all day and be controlled like he is? She is coming across nastier than ever. I couldn't watch it all, as much as I dislike him he doesn't have it as easy putting up with her. I wonder if that is why Di calls around so much when its clear nits doesn't want her there, she does it for her son.
Yes I feel Di does feel she failed him as a youngster so coming round regularly even though Nads is not nice to her is maybe her way of making it up to him. I am always undecided who I feel sorry for in Nadia/ Marks relationship if either of them. I vary from month to month, but together they are a toxic mess and I do feel for Maddie and Kiki.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is the first time I've felt quite sorry for Mank. She's downplayed his feelings, his ADHD, whether self diagnosed or not, as she thinks hers is worse so bullies him until he sees her point of view. How she feels is far more important in the relationship. He seemed quite close to tears. I know his laziness and inability to hold down a job hasn't helped his situation but I'm beginning to see where his attention seeking is coming from. What is worse is her allowing Moody to pursue, encourage her singing career solely, its a form of controlling to keep her at home. She doesn't want to be left alone with Mank. I hope Kiki gets qualifications and gets out of there. She doesn't appear as strong in character as moody.

Reactions: 12
QUOTE="Poddular, post: 13701722, member: 297186"]
I would love a professional to give their opinion on this horror show of simmering hate. He was acting almost like an adult ,interestingly.

I couldn't watch much but when she was moaning about him being irritated when she's listening to podcasts she goes on about how she gets bored doing all the shopping, putting food away, cleaning the kitchen and cooking " the FIVE different meals " !!
I get that she is probably a control freak in the kitchen but how useless are the rest of the family 😲.
[/QUOTE]
I was shocked by the five separate meals, and the constant clearing that she does. It’s disgusting that they don’t do more to help her. It is awful and exposes a real laziness about them. Mark says that he doesn’t eat all day, that’s because he can’t cook, and he waits for her to come home and cook for him. The rage on Marks face during this podcast was really un nerving.

---

Yet again Nanky on the receiving end 🙄 and any sort of issue raised to Nitwit is all down to her ADHD🙄
Not happy bunnies 🤣

Rage and hatred.

the whole lower ground floor of that house is the kitchen as her stage with few hiding places from her performance.

Reactions: 10
She was very vocal and aggressive on her Insta videos about Matt Hancock, shaking her fist for Instagram likes and follows then goes very quiet when he gets physically attacked in public.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She was very vocal and aggressive on her Insta videos about Matt Hancock, shaking her fist for Instagram likes and follows then goes very quiet when he gets physically attacked in public.
She really does have a nasty side, it's not just her being dramatic either, it's vicious 😳 No wonder her ex agent called her a witch, I can truly see it

We never get to hear much about Nadia in any of these podcasts, she is very good at deflecting the conversation back to Mark. She desperately wants others to believe that their marriage is happy, but in reality, it isn't, and despite her best efforts to make people believe otherwise, I believe Nadia is actually depressed. I’d be discussing trial separation if I were them, there’s a time when you have to say enough is enough and call it a day.

Reactions: 19
Couldn’t agree more! Saying to him that Mira none of his business is down right cruel and unkind. It actually makes him feel detached and not a member of the family/group. Wicked woman.

Mark mentioned a couple of things that I would say are massive red flags.

When he asks Nadia what her plans are for a certain day she flies off the handle, and if he asks her what her loud, dramatic, animated phone conversation was about she tells him, "it's none of your business"!! Omfg! Wow 😲

There are no secrets in my marriage, I regularly ask my other half what his plans are and what his conversations were about if it's clearly concerning to him, and he NEVER tells me it's none of my business and vice versa. IT IS my business when our blended family is concerned or our friends.
Also we know each others passwords to everything.
M & N have such a dysfunctional relationship it's mind boggling.
She's the abuser, controller and manipulator.
If Mark reads this, I'd strongly advise him to get marriage guidance from someone that isn't his own controlling wife!!!
---

So here’s an alternative viewpoint. When anyone sends messages saying that they feel sorry for him eg in the posts above ⬆ he says he’s ok? Does he feel bad that people are questioning her now?

Reactions: 8
The way she forcibly mentions him on every single episode of LW is so telling, no one does that even in the honeymoon period. Smacks of desperation

• Heart
The way she forcibly mentions him on every single episode of LW is so telling, no one does that even in the honeymoon period. Smacks of desperation
She also likes to INSIST that because her and Mark have dysfunctional behaviours such as screaming at each other in earshot of the kids, lying to each other etc, it must be normal, and if you don't do it in your marriage then you're the weird one or you're lying.....
No, sweetheart it's just you🙌

That HTSM is a study in gaslighting 😬

How can they credibly review The Fabelmans film on YT if she was paid to promote it on Instagram?! They have no shame or ethics.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Nitwit is always going on and on about how she loves people, her hobby, and she looks into them in their finest detail! Well Nitwit 👋 we do the same ! Very interesting watching you in your finest detail 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
On CM today, any guesses as to who the so called “friend’s daughter“ is that is apparently putting on weight? She seemed to be delighted by it so I suspect it’s not Moodie, she is completely delusional as usual 😏

• Wow
Reactions: 10
These two are as bad as each other. Nadia really seemed to need to get something off her chest hence, her monopolizing the talk. Mark is full of tit. He says to her "I hear what you're saying," but he looks the other way and doesn't give her any eye contact. He says he won't go to the doctor to find out if he is sick or not!?! YOU ARE A FATHER TO 4 DAUGHTERS, YOU DON'T GET TO BE IRREPSONSIBLE WITH YOUR HEALTH! 😤 So, you are expelling buckets of blood from your backside "I DON'T WANT TO KNOW" is your response? Dipshit.

Welp, according to Nittya one can chalk up Manky’s thin skin to “sensitivity dysmorphia.” Good Lord, she is still making excuses for him. It’s also clear that Nittya (rightfully) is fed up with Manky’s eggshell-like ego and the fact that he…what is the technical term..the fact the he “loses his sh!t” anytime YT viewers such as Louis from Leeds or Gary328485 rightfully call out Manky and/or Nittya when they are dishonest, fail to follow through on paid for member benefits, wrong or rude.

• Wow
He’s a manipulative controlling wanker and she can’t see through him. They blame drinking, ADHD etc for everything when in reality they’re just clowns 🤡🤡

• Heart
I have found the chat on here very interesting over the HTSM podcast. The pair of them really are complex but I’d say maybe most of us here felt he was being unfairly treated on this occasion. I always say that we never know what goes on behind closed doors and although Nadia claims to be easy going, earth mother, always relaxed and happy, I don’t believe it. Maybe the whole family do walk around on egg shells because of her moods?

I honestly don’t think their marriage is working for them or healthy. I couldn’t stand it but from her point of view could she take the risk of him committing suicide? I don’t know if I could.

---

And if she’s cooking 5 different meals, then why? That’s on her for allowing her children when they were toddlers to dictate. There are only 4 of them though so I don’t get that. The house is a disorderly mess and again she should have been organising that two decades ago. Sadly, children follow the leader and she’s always lived in chaos. Kiki I feel will get a long way from these 🤡 and hopefully soon.

Reactions: 13
I think they are both manipulative as to how they come across. We have seen him many times try to make her look bad without her knowledge. And he loves to play the pity card to the subs. And while she doesn't mind showing her flab and new " diagnoses" for cash and attention, I feel she tries very hard not to let subs see the real dark nadia by making viewers always aware of Mankyboys moods.
I have said it before but they do help relationships...by making viewers thank f for their own other halves.

And yes it's been interesting to read everyone's views on here.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.