Nadia Sawalha #59 Vlogmas 22: Hardly cinematic & v melodramatic; mostly 24 days lugging crap to the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
its, we've already seen it as film makers, celebs etc. but YOU can see it 27th January. He's showing off, invite to cinema, new equipment but still shaky because its her not him and the clapperboard and CUT! Knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The lives she did with Kaye ended after they published a cook book - this will end the same way.
lol have to wait for roberta to write up the recipeeeeeees

however, if anyone wants any recipe they do, i suggest you simply google what they allege to cook and click on the first link.... it'll come up with the recipe plus all the steps they missed out/plus all the ingredients they couldn't be bothered with.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In today's Coffee Moaning, Mark Adderley discloses even information about KiKi's education. 😡

COFFEE MOANING RAGING TEENAGERS, Parents to BLAME for FOOD ISSUES, DOOMSDAY CLOCK & Menopause LAW - YouTube
Time stamp 21:20

KiKi's teachers are telling her that: "Apparently, the pandemic hasn't affected my age group."

We have an education business and have had increased work (including in schools local to them) on the premise that the pandemic has affected every age group in schools, including the teachers. Schools have virtually no budgets, so would not be investing in services that seek to address this if they did not recognise that COVID has had a significant impact on children's education across the board.

So, tattlers. What do you think has had the greater impact on KiKi's education - the COVID lockdowns or the preceding years of aimless wandering around art galleries like a third wheel with her daddy and Moodie?

• Angry
Reactions: 15
So they have been talking to young people for one of their projects??? and can someone tell me who he has approached at Happy Valley (TS 33.40) for another one of his projects???
I find he is quite full of himself but will any of thefilming projects materialise? That is another question 😏
For the umpteenth time, he announces the arrival of 2022 home vlogs and trips but has been soooo busy .. well shut up then and stop promising when you don’t deliver 😡 let’s see when the new HTSM lands🤔
No members live in 12 days again .. 👎
OMG agony Aunt & Uncle on it’s way 😱

I believe it is only his hands that have AHDH! Can’t stand that agitation!!!

oh did you know that Manky filmed on the ship in Portsmouth harbour?? HMS Belfast 🤣🤣🤣🤣 not Victory 🤣🤣🤣 and don’t forget he is a-Londoner 🤣
And did you know Nitwit has been to Nottingham and Ipswich 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
good luck wiht Happy Valley Manks - deluded man, thought you were depressed yesterday, soon bounced back again... mmmmm

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Yet again Nanky on the receiving end 🙄 and any sort of issue raised to Nitwit is all down to her ADHD🙄
Not happy bunnies 🤣

the photos are hilarious.

I am watching it now. Mank brings up how nadia's bad moods are not allowed to be addressed. a stream of shite then comes out of her mouth, turning it completely around, and dumping it all on him.

Reactions: 12
No wonder their kids are so strange they live in a toxic negative home full of gloom and moaning all day. I’d rather be anyw but listening to their negativity constantly. They’re so miserable

• Sad
Reactions: 14

mank addresses nadia's histrionic personality disorder, and that fact it impacts on everyone around her, and she dismisses him completely,
he then addresses something else, and she turns it around that he needs to find compassion for her and her adhd.
she really is a bleep.

listen to her say "ditto" here. totally tactical. won't take on board ANY criticism.

she really is bleeping horrible to him during this podcast.

if anyone else watches this from the start, can they count the number times they says adhd and bipolar?

---

I'm so glad I'm not married to either of these two. That's the joke of this podcast. I wouldn't want to stay married to either of these two.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Only just started watching HTSM but isn’t he squirming. He really feels under pressure here. I may enjoy this one 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
the photos are hilarious.

I am watching it now. Mank brings up how nadia's bad moods are not allowed to be addressed. a stream of shite then comes out of her mouth, turning it completely around, and dumping it all on him.
Their HTSM is just an excuse for them to have passive aggressive digs at each other 😆 they crack me up

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We all know how annoying he is but she is one nasty horrible witch. He's only still with her because he has no job and nowhere else to go and just puts up with all her crap but I suppose nobody else would tolerate him either, he's an odd bod and he pouts a lot:sick:, they'll be stuck in their toxic relationship until one of them pops their clogs and the other one will have a lifetime of regrets of a wasted life.

Reactions: 13
Nadia Sawalha has chosen to wait until she is nearly 60 to address her obvious personality disorders. She's chosen to make the people around her suffer her horrendous behaviour for nearly 60 years.

Even though she says the words ADHD and Anxiety, I genuinely still think she thinks she's talking about someone else. At Nadias pace it will be just before her death, if ever, before she admits any damage she has caused to the people closest to her during her lifetime.

Behind all of her "labels" that she is using to justify her behaviour, Nadia Sawalha is still a true Narcissist, that will never ever change. Nadias narcissistic behaviour - her, inflated Ego, lack of True Empathy, Constant Need for Attention and Zero Boundaries dominate her being and those Narc behaviours are her true loves in life.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.