Nadia Sawalha #59 Vlogmas 22: Hardly cinematic & v melodramatic; mostly 24 days lugging crap to the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been reading all the comments on here regarding HTSM. While I agree that she came across badly on it, I do feel that Mark isn’t as controlled as people are thinking. While Nadia may be the actress, I believe that Mark is always very aware of how he/they come across on camera and he knows how to play her and his viewers.
I think it’s quite telling that he’s always so quick to delete any negative comments, however, on this particular video he’s left all the negative comments towards Nadia. He always wants sympathy and attention, and he’s getting it from that HTSM comment section. He’s playing a game, as always.
Let’s not forget that he’s told N that he’d end his life if she ever ended their relationship… he is just as controlling as she is

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She shouldn't be cooking 5 different meals, that's her fault for doing it. But to be fair on the curly cooks she used Smash instead of using proper potatoes. But what exactly is her cooking? She is a crap cook.
They are just toxic together. Both fighting to be the controller of the family. In HTKM, he lost but behind the scenes he will contrive, hustle and bemoan using his mental health to try and gain that back. I doubt we will see that side of her again. Its not gone down well with people feeling sorry for Manky. But he has been sly enough to let it go on, he knew what he was doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She shouldn't be cooking 5 different meals, that's her fault for doing it. But to be fair on the curly cooks she used Smash instead of using proper potatoes. But what exactly is her cooking? She is a crap cook.
They are just toxic together. Both fighting to be the controller of the family. In HTKM, he lost but behind the scenes he will contrive, hustle and bemoan using his mental health to try and gain that back. I doubt we will see that side of her again. Its not gone down well with people feeling sorry for Manky. But he has been sly enough to let it go on, he knew what he was doing.
He's into a no win situation now, though, as she can throw back at him that she has ADHD and mental health problems too. I think her diagnosis has upset him a lot as that was 'his' to use as an excuse for everything. I'm guessing she goes between feeling sorry for him when he's down and feeling annoyed and angry with him for getting into moods. When she's annoyed from now on she'll say that she has problems too and he has 'sensitivity dysmorphia' (her newly learned term) and therefore he isn't responding in the way she needs him to which triggers her own problems. They'll be going around in circles from now on.

• Sick
they are a co-dependent couple who get by with constant bickering - they bounce off each other as both have the same personality traits, and therefore I doubt there is any one else out there would put up with them! I doubt they wll ever split up as couldnt manage without each other, as they say at the end of the vlog ' love you' to each other and in some dysfuntional way I think they do love each other, lets face it no one else is going to love them!

---

He's into a no win situation now, though, as she can throw back at him that she has ADHD and mental health problems too. I think her diagnosis has upset him a lot as that was 'his' to use as an excuse for everything. I'm guessing she goes between feeling sorry for him when he's down and feeling annoyed and angry with him for getting into moods. When she's annoyed from now on she'll say that she has problems too and he has 'sensitivity dysmorphia' (her newly learned term) and therefore he isn't responding in the way she needs him to which triggers her own problems. They'll be going around in circles from now on.
yep they are on the victim triangle, persecute, rescue, victim

Reactions: 11
Just what one needs while in a quandary. Advice from a narcissist and a bi-polar, manic depressive with self confessed suicidal tendencies.
Seemingly they have made such a good job of their own family I fail to see how this cannot work! :rolleyes: Clearly the helpless being led by the clueless.

• Heart
Just what one needs while in a quandary. Advice from a narcissist and a bi-polar, manic depressive with self confessed suicidal tendencies.
Seemingly they have made such a good job of their own family I fail to see how this cannot work! :rolleyes: Clearly the helpless being led by the clueless.
Come Fly With Me BBC Entertainment 003.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thursday loosewomen: Kaye, Linda, JUDY and Denise
1674827861495.png

Friday loosewomen: Kaye,Linda, Sunetra and JUDY ……..
1674828160174.jpeg

Where’s Nitty ? I think Judy has replaced her Thursday/Friday slot .
Poor Nitty and Mark are £6000 short this week!!

• Wow
  • Haha
View attachment 1914568
View attachment 1914578
But at least Nadia Sawalha and Mark Adderley are content, as they keep reminding their handful of viewers: "Youtube is much better than TV." 😂 Looking forward to the day The Curly Cooks of Croydon show us how to make Humble Pie. Betty will have a right laugh typing that one up. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1914568
View attachment 1914578
I love the way Judy Love responds to Kaye's self depreciation at the end of this clip from today's LW by building her up. There's a genuine, warm rapport between them. ❤ Time stamp 4:40
Is It Normal To Get Jealous Of Your Partner's Celebrity Crush? | Loose Women - YouTube
Can you just imagine Nadia Sawalha cackling in agreement with Kaye and twisting the knife in further? B*tch. :(

I really liked the dynamic amongst today's improved LW panel, it all seemed a lot less dated. Even tired old Linda seemed refreshed with new things to say. I'm sure the LW all headed out for #FunFriday drinks after today's show, too! Poor Nadia -£6K Sawalha, after all: "If you're not going and getting pissed and partying it can feel a bit excluding!" :oops: Time stamp 2:45
COFFEE MOANING Women REVIEWING Men, Mum Feeding Babies BAN, Celibacy & $2 million to Be a TEENAGER - YouTube

Looks like Nadia Sawalha will be masking her rage behind a podcast tonight. Badly. 😂 #FuckoffFriday 🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
apparently the crusty cooks of e coli town is the best tv cookery show not on tv.....

a, delooshunal (again)
b, HAVE THEY EVEN LOOKED AT WHAT'S AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE? GORDON RAMSAY HAS A bleeping CHANNEL FOR FUCKS SAKE

re the agony gunt and cankles thing

a, delooshunal
b, things not to ask for advice on. a, how to count your husbands (I assume it was she that married a mr Hamza at the croydon town hall) b, how to maintain a relationship with your sister c, basic hygiene, d, food hygiene, e, how to edit a vlog f, how to not live the past (spezifikly the 90s when the big breakfast was cutting edge) g, are manic depression and bi-polar disorder the same thing h, how to maintain trust in a relationship i, how not to become a habitual liar, j, how to take care of freebies you are given k, at what weight are you too big to be compulsively giving out dieting advice to people l, farting etiquette, m, when a woman tells you to stop physically interfering with her, does her no really mean no, n, what's a humane way to kill mice, o, have i got an undiagnosed personality disorder, p, what's the correct way to tell a tale of historical sexual assault you committed, q, how to interact with workmen who have come to fit wardrobes r, what are boundaries and should i have them s, at what point am i exploiting my children on social media t, does alcohol burn off when you heat it u, what foods are appropriate to give someone with type 2 diabetes, v I am an attention seeker, how do i stop, w, I give out personal information about me and my family without giving a tit, how do i stop, w, how do i groom my dogs, I'm worried my poor care for them might result in them becoming severely sick, x, how many krispy cremes is too much y, I eat food for people's entertainment z, how can my parents get a refund from the italia conti, cos i am tit.

OK, I need a new alphabet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Agony Aunt and Uncle ??????????????
Heavens above
Obviously something thrown on them by their agent to try to turn round the flagging, boring, imploding channel
More like just plain Agony.
He deletes questions from desperate subs who are reaching out on their very last nerve, so how can they say they will actually help anyone
Beyond deluded
He looks as if he needs the Samaritans himself there’s happier punters on death row.

• Haha
Agony Aunt and Uncle ??????????????
Heavens above
Obviously something thrown on them by their agent to try to turn round the flagging, boring, imploding channel
More like just plain Agony.
He deletes questions from desperate subs who are reaching out on their very last nerve, so how can they say they will actually help anyone
Beyond deluded
He looks as if he needs the Samaritans himself there’s happier punters on death row.
Wonder what Coleen Nolan thinks about this, being an agony aunt herself for the Mirror 🤔
Also the Nitwit is going on and on about their shows better than TV and is less and less on LW 🤔 wonder if she is preparing something? Seems a bit fishy 🤔 Hope they are finally getting rid of her 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wonder what Coleen Nolan thinks about this, being an agony aunt herself for the Mirror 🤔
Also the Nitwit is going on and on about their shows better than TV and is less and less on LW 🤔 wonder if she is preparing something? Seems a bit fishy 🤔 Hope they are finally getting rid of her 👌
If only!

Reactions: 7
I'm sure that the work of mirror agony aunt page is handled by an office of professionals with coleen as a front/with some input; and everything she puts out is reviewed and edited. The sun problem page for example is a very professionally service.

Coleen will also have been given that job because of how she is perceived, which is in a way neither mank or nadia are.

Two people with undiagnosed personality disorders with a load of mentally ill subscribers, some of whom are self-harming, actually attempting to kill themselves, or have made threats to do so in the live chat, running a problem page for them, is just such a display of lack of self-awareness it beggars belief.

They, and michelle penny, who seems to be strategising all this, are just dire.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I'm sure that the work of mirror agony aunt page is handled by an office of professionals with coleen as a front/with some input; and everything she puts out is reviewed and edited. The sun problem page for example is a very professionally service.

Coleen will also have been given that job because of how she is perceived, which is in a way neither mank or nadia are.

Two people with undiagnosed personality disorders with a load of mentally ill subscribers, some of whom are self-harming, actually attempting to kill themselves, or have made threats to do so in the live chat, running a problem page for them, is just such a display of lack of self-awareness it beggars belief.

They, and michelle penny, who seems to be strategising all this, are just dire.
It really is the worse idea, I already think their output does the subs more harm than good but throw in this and it's a disaster waiting to happen. I am actually sickened by it. 😠

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.