Nadia Sawalha #59 Vlogmas 22: Hardly cinematic & v melodramatic; mostly 24 days lugging crap to the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still Nadia hasn’t commented on SS post! I’m guessing a big issue as SS is now literally about to pop. Why Stacey was trying to hide this latest baby is beyond me but what’s more interesting is big gob kept it hushed up too!
You should take a look at her thread it's all kicking of people think she knew all along and was keeping it secret till birth but the press found out so she was forced to make the announcement...I mean come on absolutely no way after 4 kids you don't know for so long, plus her period would have disappeared, she's a lying bleep and poor Rose she will need to grow up faster now

Reactions: 9
You should take a look at her thread it's all kicking of people think she knew all along and was keeping it secret till birth but the press found out so she was forced to make the announcement...I mean come on absolutely no way after 4 kids you don't know for so long, plus her period would have disappeared, she's a lying bleep and poor Rose she will need to grow up faster now
Yes it’s all a pathetic mess. SS isn’t the full picnic but she’s not that thick.

Reactions: 6
Maybe the subs will do a go fund me and send the millionaires away to a health farm for expensive health and beauty treatments, for all the hard work they have put in over the last year 😩😩😩
By the looks of them they’d need checked in for a few months

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s on Instagram gurning again
Putting up among others his black and white woe is me photo
When there’s people in this country nearly taking hypothermia because they can’t afford to even heat one room in their homes
I think a good few of the subs have caught on to the scambooger …….the comments are becoming fewer and fewer
Fishing for sympathy, needs to go and dust his toys and that is not a metaphor

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
He’s just called himself an Oscar film director….delusional fool. He’s a unemployed clown editing a few home videos that most 12 year olds could do nowadays. Calling the daughters boyfriend a scientist is another hilarious comment. They’re some fools.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Seriously do you know anyone else who takes the time to photograph themselves when they are in a so called mental crisis
It’s the last thing you’d be doing

I know people who have lost young children in tragedies over the last few years their whole world destroyed and they don’t gurn as much as he does
Sanctimonious fecker he is

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Seriously do you know anyone else who takes the time to photograph themselves when they are in a so called mental crisis
It’s the last thing you’d be doing

I know people who have lost young children in tragedies over the last few years their whole world destroyed and they don’t gurn as much as he does
Sanctimonious fecker he is
the sponger needs to soak 🧽 those tears up and get a job at tesco

Reactions: 17
The state of them 🤢😱 and that house and that car 🤢 and would not want my daughters out on the streets of London looking like that 😱
the state of that car, he really is cardboard man, he probably has had that cardboard in the car for weeks,

Sainsbury's plus most of the staff know him so thats a bonus, Moodie could start also
Moodie on booze and Mank in the warehouse, with the lads and mostly hidden away from customers

Get Dina in there on the meat aisle, where she’ll no doubt be salivating

and happy new year, dear Tattlers 🥂 plenty more of these sods in the new year

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I have just watched the latest vlogmas leftovers and the state of nanny di’s flat is horrendous 😳😳😳😳 it’s a death trap!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
New year prediction ……
She will see how happy and free Jane is post divorce and she will dread coming home to “Mark of Joy”
She will resume driving, pack up all his wee ewok toys and drop him off to Di’s
I can see him sharing the wee granny’s messy flat in the not too distant future ……
It will be like Batesys motel
Do you have any predictions for the feckless pair?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have just watched the latest vlogmas leftovers and the state of nanny di’s flat is horrendous 😳😳😳😳 it’s a death trap!
Looked like she had burning tealights at the front door area if they got knocked over that flat would go up in second's 🔥🔥

• Wow
  • Sad
Happy New Year to you all 🎉🥂
Hip hip hooray The Mark Adderley tit Christmas show is over 👏👏👏👏
How worse can the vlogging/content get in 2023 ?🤔 how worse can the camera swaying get just to have his ugly mug in each shot ?🤔 oh but not let’s forget he is an Oscar Qualified Film director 🤣🤣🤣
My prediction @diamondtext : he will overpromise and underdeliver yet again this year!
Ps makes me mad to see the number of parcels the silly subs send 😡 makes me mad that he films inside his mother’s bathroom/toilet 😡 no intimacy boundaries whatsoever when he has his arm extension on 😡

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Happy New Year to you all 🎉🥂
Hip hip hooray The Mark Adderley tit Christmas show is over 👏👏👏👏
How worse can the vlogging/content get in 2023 ?🤔 how worse can the camera swaying get just to have his ugly mug in each shot ?🤔 oh but not let’s forget he is an Oscar Qualified Film director 🤣🤣🤣
My prediction @diamondtext : he will overpromise and underdeliver yet again this year!
Ps makes me mad to see the number of parcels the silly subs send 😡 makes me mad that he films inside his mother’s bathroom/toilet 😡 no intimacy boundaries whatsoever when he has his arm extension on 😡
All this from the PO Box they claimed to be getting rid of - so bloody grabby.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.