Nadia Sawalha #59 Vlogmas 22: Hardly cinematic & v melodramatic; mostly 24 days lugging crap to the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No not them. If it was them they couldn't have kept the show a secret, it would have been all over SM the minute they recorded it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Happy New Year all! 🥳 Let's hope this coming year is much better for all of us, but we can take comfort in the fact that we are not and never will be the Sadderleys. 🤣🤣

Vlogmas #4. Did I do #3? Probably loads of the three Ss: Swearing, shouting and stupidity. It isn't 30 seconds in and Mark is letting the F word fly. He has gone to Nanny Di's to cheer her up and says he hit a piece of concrete and now he is catastrophizing as he does. As he trudges along the mean streets of East London, he makes faces. A shot of the Shard and its flashing blue light. More gurning for the camera. Good Lord! That flat looks smaller than last time with all the stuff in it. Mark says he has a bone to pick with Di, as she was spotted in the wild by Kaye Adams walking faster than usual. Di has a rainbow sock monkey hat on and tinsel around her neck. Farts and toilet chat. Mark points out all the pics of Kiki on Di's door and inquires about Di playing favourites. Di says no. The state of that bog! Di has to EDIT and she has a son who EDITS. Mark puts a shell up to his ear that is playing conga music. I think I will do some tidying up. Do you get that compulsion when you see hoarders on TV and you suddenly get the need to clean and dispose of things? Mark just fell over one of Di's bags. :rolleyes: Oh dear, Mark has found a skull mask. :cautious: It's taking them half an hour to get out of Di's flat.

He is out now talking about the bicycle super highway and the Shard has changed its colour to red. Mark is convinced he has a flat. "You see these parts of London are quite scary." "I smell spliff, but where is it coming from?" No, no one came up to him and torched his Xmas hat, unfortunately. Back at home and Dina has some tap shoes for Mark. Oh no, Mark's dancing is torture for the ears as well as the eyes now. 😫 Debate about how much espresso you can get in this mug Nadia has. Mark has packages, they are costumes for Dina and Nads. Yes, more tat from China via Amazon. They are gingerbread men for them to recreate the opening credits. Yay. I can't possibly see why this didn't make the main Vlogmas roll. :rolleyes: Talk about farts and batteries. Mark has his mug taking up the screen as he tells us how he finds tap shoes repulsive. "The whole act of tap dancing makes me feel vomity." :cautious: This from the guy who insists on assaulting us with his REPULSIVE dance moves. More farting from Mark. Nadia says she was one a phone call and Mark did a "cartoon fart." "It was so embarassing, I was on the phone to the pharmacist!" Dina reminds the suit last year wasn't big enough for her arse. "Mark is an expert in Christmas inflatables." Put that on your CV Mark. :ROFLMAO: Nadia is wondering how they are going to breathe. "Oh my gawd I cawn't breathe! Mark you're gonna haf to make a 'ole in it!" Mark laughs that annoying laugh. They go to cut the mouths open, but once the fans are on, don't you think that would solve the breathing issue? Nadia says a weirdo invented the outfit and Mark call it a gingerbread g-mp. The screen freezes on Nadia's face with the words "NADIA THINKS." Dina realizes that they won't blow up because of the hole now. 🤦‍♀️ Mark says Nads looks like Mr. Blobby.

Dina now wonders about farting in the suit and Nadia says "good, so you get to experience what it is like for other people!" Nadia is inflating and her head is slumped over. More of Mark laughing. Nadia is convinced her's is not inflating. They just figured out they ruined the outfits by cutting a hole. Dina says she can feel the air coming out of the mouth. Mark puts the caution tape on her mouth and suddenly the head is inflated. I must admit it was funny when Nadia said she just spent CM telling people not to do anything stupid to avoid the ambulance, and then she goes on to tap dancing blind. :LOL: At the 25 min mark, Dina starts tapping away and it is funny, whilst Nadia can't get her proverbial together to save her life. Mark's maniacal laughing now. It is funny the two of them, one leaning back in a chair waiting for her shoes to be put on, the other leaning back on the sofa. Dina is saying she is going to wet herself whilst one of her feet is tapping away and Nadia screams MAAAAAARRRKK! 🤭

Viewing the video, Dina starts counting off and tapping. Their heads are wobbling as they dance. "Hang on! They don't dance in time!" shouts Dina. Nadia tells Dina to pull up her trouser suit to get the air to her head. Honestly, the sight of the two of them trying to dance in sync is funny and I feel so DIRTY 😩. The next task is to try to get out the suits. "Subs, I hope you appreciate us."

Nadia comes down and says she was watching the Vlogmas and reading the comments about their trip back to the old house. 🎼 I would rather not go, back to the old house 🎵 :p Oh, yeah, so Nadia reads out Truly Scrumptious' comment that she lived in that neighbourhood and is a couple years younger than Nads. She asks her if she remembers Dick Shepard, Dick tit, single cigarettes for 10p? "Yes Truly Scrumptious I do!" Mark says he has annoyed himself with the bell and trumpet business. I'm sure he will just forget and do it all again next year. Mark says in summary and Nadia doesn't want to do a summary, as she wants to look nice. Samantha says she and her sister used to play Sallers, except their game and Julies and they thought they were the only ones who played that game. Mark says he is going to miss being a fool and winding Nads up. She says he always winds her up. Someone mentions in the comments that Dina remembers facts and Nads remembers the emotions. Mark doesn't like the "serious downturn" the chat has taken. Nadia goes round to turn the lights on, singing Silent Night. Mark has to make a fart sound when she bends over. "Sleep in heavenly peace," points to the boxes and sing"still here a fuckin year later and I am so annoyed! She flaps her arms like an angel's wings, dances with her Santa mugs, shows us a pic her daughter drew her a couple of years ago. She flies around the kitchen to light the arch, hums and points angrily at the open cupboard. Mark says Nanny Di and Nads with a face like thunder says "Every single door open last night!" Faux candles in the niche go on and Mark goes to harass Toffs. She flies into the kitchen to get the lighter to put on her Xmas candle. "Pine is my favourite." "Now show us your baubles" as Mark pans to her chesticles. "Maaark, go and annoy someone... shut up and get EDITING." Stupid elf and faery show up for the LAST TIME! 🥳 LAST TIME we see the Gangam Style Gingerbread men! HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH! HALLELUUUUUJAAAAAAAAAH! :m

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope 2023 is the year that exposes the skeletons in Nadia Sawalha's closet like her secret husband Hamza who was her 1st husband that she NEVER mentions. I recall her once mentioning she lived in Worthing and then never mentioning it again. I wonder if lying Nadia Sawalha lived in worthing with Hamza!?

It's so ironic that Nadia rattles on about Kaye lying about her age! When she is lying by omission re being married to her 1st husband! It makes you wonder what other big secrets Nadia is hiding? 🤔 🤥

My instinct says her secret marriage was nothing to do with her parents, they genuinely seem like honest and morally intact people. I wonder how quickly she got with her 2nd husband Justin after her secret Hamza marriage?

Talking of Justin, I think the utter sadness of his suicide has stopped his family highlighting Nadias behaviour leading upto his suicide.

Nadia Sawalha has more skeletons in her cupboard than a graveyard has!

Here's to a year of truth and honesty regarding Nadia Sawalha. The woman has caused alot misery for many people and in my opinion she deserves all of her lies and deceptions to be shared and for her to be utterly shamed due to her many lies.

Nadia is happy to put herself on social media but to only tell a tenth of the truth about herself 😡
If your going to flaunt yourself online and profiteer from it, people deserve to know the FULL story in my opinion.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
He’s only happy when she’s miserable. He constantly brings down the tone and it’s all misery and gloom. She pretends she’s this celebrity but in reality they have no life other than talking to a few fanatical weirdos . Her colleagues must really wonder about her. He will spend a month now editing taking down a free Christmas tree. They got all those decorations for free and had no respect for them. It’s a disgrace. They should have been given to a school or childrens refuge than wasting on these ungrateful things

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He’s only happy when she’s miserable. He constantly brings down the tone and it’s all misery and gloom. She pretends she’s this celebrity but in reality they have no life other than talking to a few fanatical weirdos . Her colleagues must really wonder about her. He will spend a month now editing taking down a free Christmas tree. They got all those decorations for free and had no respect for them. It’s a disgrace. They should have been given to a school or childrens refuge than wasting on these ungrateful things
He chastised her on a live today for pointing out the visibly obvious fact that they removed the ornaments from the tree in the kitchen. He told her it was a “spoiler” of a big surprise that they had done anything with the Christmas decorations. Really, Manky? That qualifies as a big reveal that she ruined? Get a life. Get a job. Or at least get out of the house and head to somewhere other than the cinema. See about 10 seconds in:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I hope 2023 is the year that exposes the skeletons in Nadia Sawalha's closet like her secret husband Hamza who was her 1st husband that she NEVER mentions. I recall her once mentioning she lived in Worthing and then never mentioning it again. I wonder if lying Nadia Sawalha lived in worthing with Hamza!?

It's so ironic that Nadia rattles on about Kaye lying about her age! When she is lying by omission re being married to her 1st husband! It makes you wonder what other big secrets Nadia is hiding? 🤔 🤥

My instinct says her secret marriage was nothing to do with her parents, they genuinely seem like honest and morally intact people. I wonder how quickly she got with her 2nd husband Justin after her secret Hamza marriage?

Talking of Justin, I think the utter sadness of his suicide has stopped his family highlighting Nadias behaviour leading upto his suicide.

Nadia Sawalha has more skeletons in her cupboard than a graveyard has!

Here's to a year of truth and honesty regarding Nadia Sawalha. The woman has caused alot misery for many people and in my opinion she deserves all of her lies and deceptions to be shared and for her to be utterly shamed due to her many lies.

Nadia is happy to put herself on social media but to only tell a tenth of the truth about herself 😡
If your going to flaunt yourself online and profiteer from it, people deserve to know the FULL story in my opinion.
maybe her first marriage was a marriage of convenience so she could get a UK citizenship for a distant cousin from Jordan? was quite a common thing to do in the 80's

Reactions: 11
maybe her first marriage was a marriage of convenience so she could get a UK citizenship for a distant cousin from Jordan? was quite a common thing to do in the 80's
Nadia Sawalha is the LEAST altruistic person on the planet! She wouldn't do something for someone else to benefit if her life depended on it!

I wonder if the person Dina married was one of the fathers to her children and he had a friend who got with her sister Nadia? Just a guess... Because if there isn't something in in for Nadia there is noway she'd help someone else for no reason 😂

Reactions: 13
Nadia Sawalha is the LEAST altruistic person on the planet! She wouldn't do something for someone else to benefit if her life depended on it!

I wonder if the person Dina married was one of the fathers to her children and he had a friend who got with her sister Nadia? Just a guess... Because if there isn't something in in for Nadia there is noway she'd help someone else for no reason 😂
I agree about the not doing something for anyone else although there was talk on here before that it was something of a business arrangement. There had to be something in it for her you are correct.

Reactions: 9
What is the C for on the front of his cap. :D Looks like he will have to book a bra fitting appointment anytime soon.

• Haha
CM and Nadia says she just realized that alcohol doesn't burn off in cooking, that it has to cook for hours and hours. :rolleyes: Mark then says he that's why he avoided it. :cautious: A simple Google would have sorted that myth out.

It looks like 2023 is going to have an ADHD angle. Talk about food and ADHD for Nadia and ADHD and addiction for Mark.

Going on to gut health and Mark conflates Asian intolerance of dairy and says all people must not be ingesting dairy. Nadia has to correct him. Mark then lectures us on dairy being unnatural.

I guess he got his attention he wanted from this posts. Mark says thanks for the messages "you know where I was at." :rolleyes:

For the love of God, Vicki in the comments complains that the funeral talk has upset her and Nadia has to talk her off the ledge by saying the funeral chat is over. Blegh.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
What is the C for on the front of his cap. :D Looks like he will have to book a bra fitting appointment anytime soon.
It is a Chicago Cubs cap (baseball team). If they felt so guilty about subs wasting their money on gifts the Swadderleys could refuse delivery/return them.
As for alcohol not burning off easily when used in cooking and Manky claiming that he avoids such foods, SkyeElise should prepare a compilation video of all the times M&N said it did burn off and Manky ate the food. Little lies suggest there are greater ones…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
He’s on Instagram gurning again
Putting up among others his black and white woe is me photo
When there’s people in this country nearly taking hypothermia because they can’t afford to even heat one room in their homes
I think a good few of the subs have caught on to the scambooger …….the comments are becoming fewer and fewer
Fishing for sympathy, needs to go and dust his toys and that is not a metaphor
COFFEE MOANING - GUT HEALTH & WEIGHT LOSS, Jeremy Renner CRITICAL Accident & What’s HOT in 2023! - YouTube
Time stamp 28:07
Mark Adderley: "I've posted on my Instagram, again. Yada, yada, yada."
Nadia Sawalha: "I've never heard you mention your Instagram before. Sounds like that's all he does!" Truth.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.