Nadia Sawalha #59 Vlogmas 22: Hardly cinematic & v melodramatic; mostly 24 days lugging crap to the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Content promise for 2023!
A pity he didn’t get the whiteboard out again 🤣
Why does this make me howl with laughter? 🤔
Oh yes overpromising, underdelivering is their motto 🤣
Let’s see how long they will keep to the schedule before the excuses start popping up 🙄
Jesus I can’t wait 🤡🤡🤡🤡 in other words he’s going to continue sitting on his arse watching films while his wife tries to keep a roof over their head and the chav sister begs for a Lidl collab .another clown 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Obviously not on the meds
Couldn’t give a dam
Being attention seeking to the max
No change there …..

Reactions: 12
Let’s see how long they will keep to the schedule before the excuses start popping up 🙄
Why does he talk to the subs like they’re his employees and he’s in a staff meeting? He does this during lives when he needs to go over a few “house keeping notes”. 😂 He lives in fantasyland.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Why does he talk to the subs like they’re his employees and he’s in a staff meeting? He does this during lives when he needs to go over a few “house keeping notes”. 😂 He lives in fantasyland.
Indeed and I just hate it when he reads out a topic then shouts to the subs “discuss” as if he was a lecturer 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
More episodes of how to stay married? It's easy to stay married you just don't divorce and put up with having a tit relationship that makes no one happy. If my marriage ever got anything remotely like theirs I'd be straight on the phone to a divorce lawyer - not promoting it! They really are deluded if they think people want to imitate them.

• Haha
I reckon after watching Skye's short cut to Vlogmas, Nadia Sawalha continued to knock back the vino as she understandably simmered with rage unable to murder the lazy tosser, as Dina and Di were in the room. Mark Adderley knew that he had to do something drastic. So, he brushed his teeth (possibly) and sheepishly presented his 2023 agenda for their channel. He probably also mentioned how slim Nadia's looking. :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart
Ye
For some reason Nadia always lies about the age she was when she had Kiki - probably why Kiki’s been called a teen since the age of 11.
Yeah she always said kiki was a teen at 10/11 sø odd

Nadia just likes to embarrass kaye.. got her birth certificate out live on tv.. with friends like her who needs enemy’s
very true..nasty piece of work she is

Maddie has more music out.. droning on ..no thanks.. hear better buskers

I wonder if she broke the chair when she threw herself into it she looks enormous with all the rolls of fat. Seriously is she proud of having a load of blubber around her middle she really needs to get checked out for type 2 diabetes.

Reactions: 6
More episodes of how to stay married? It's easy to stay married you just don't divorce and put up with having a tit relationship that makes no one happy. If my marriage ever got anything remotely like theirs I'd be straight on the phone to a divorce lawyer - not promoting it! They really are deluded if they think people want to imitate them.
From what I’ve seen of their HTSM podcast, these pseudo-therapy sessions alternate between passive aggressive attacks on each other and weak rationalisations and defenses of their bad behaviour, peppered with the occasional crying session (Manky’s tears - Nittya rarely if ever sheds actual ones). And if the title of the podcast ever has a remotely interesting topic, they speak in abstractions and Nittya shuts Manky down any time he deigns to share any nuggets about their own relationship by yelling out the phrase “apple crumble.”

BTW, just for giggles, from what remote pricey location do we think they will broadcast their coffee moaning on Monday? Camber Sands?

• Haha
  • Heart
I was wondering about Dina and her limited earnings. I bet she's stopped paying her parents rent for living in their home because she has no money?

Surely she couldn't toss it off with Manky and Nitty if she had rent to pay like normal people do? We know how tight Manky is so he won't be paying her in pound notes, he will will chucking her a few free Lidl vegan goodies.

If Dina is living in her parents home rent free she's as cheeky as Nadia is! Imagine being 60 and scrounging off your parents and bullying your youngest sister for decades! Shame on both of the elder Sawalha Sisters 😡🙄

From what I’ve seen of their HTSM podcast, these pseudo-therapy sessions alternate between passive aggressive attacks on each other and weak rationalisations and defenses of their bad behaviour, peppered with the occasional crying session (Manky’s tears - Nittya rarely if ever sheds actual ones). And if the title of the podcast ever has a remotely interesting topic, they speak in abstractions and Nittya shuts Manky down any time he deigns to share any nuggets about their own relationship by yelling out the phrase “apple crumble.”

BTW, just for giggles, from what remote pricey location do we think they will broadcast their coffee moaning on Monday? Camber Sands?
I was thinking exactly the same re where their Monday CM broadcast will be from! Especially as Julia is abroad. I'm positive Nadia will have to get some winter sun just because Julia is away. Once a jealous sister ALWAYS a jealous sister! 😂

Quite interesting at 16.58 when she says “ MY agents sent us this” and then corrects “well OUR agents” 🤔 sneaky waste of space he is 😡 and she’s a complete fool 😡

• Haha
  • Sick
Xmas leftovers numero deux. How many of these are there? Mark goes around turning on all the lights. He is singing. :sick: He is hyper today. witches about the dogs. The fridges are being taken away and replaced today. Mentions something about living in a freezer. We get a view of the men taking the fridge way. Quality content as per. Mark mentions something about dead bodies where the fridge was and chunters on to himself. TWO BLOODY COMMERCIALS AND IT ISN'T EVEN AT THE 5 MINUTE MARK! For the first time in a long we see actual competent men doing something constructive in that house, by installing a fridge. Mark grimaces at the camera, knowing full well his inadequacies as a pseudo home owner. He tells us some story that he talked with the dudes and they that Santa licks their ears not their noses. WTF? I just... take him out behind the barn already! Mark says he doesn't know how they are going to make the doors fit and starts to tell Nadia the doors might be an issue. Nadia says she wants something from Kurt Geiger and that stupid Santa on the counter says "Only wankers like Kurt Geiger." Yeah, you are so hilarious Mark. NOT! More footage of the guys with the fridges. Did he ask permission to film them? Doubt it. Mark continues to wind Nadia up, saying the doors are wrong, as if he would know. He moves the camera down to her boobs. View of the Xmas tree and the men installing still. Talk of narrow fitting shoes. Nadia shows him some shoes that he declares are hideous. She wants the same shoes as Simone (Who's she?) and Mark said she would look like a clown to which Nadia replies "what? As ridiculous as you do in an elf hat? Oh, I would hate to look that ridiculous." 🤭 Nadia has decided to buy them herself. Mark proceeds to hit her in the head not once, but 4X with his filthy phone. Kiki is laughing in the background. She shows him some boots with some crystals around the top and he says it look like "Game of Thrones." These boots are 264 quid! He says they look like wellies with necklaces on.

Dogs are let out of jail. Nadia sees the freeze and falls in love, same for the fridge. Mark insists they have less fridge space. Nadia is annoyed and takes out the bottle shelf and starts rearranging things. "I literally hate fridges." :rolleyes: He pulls out the shelf that he just moved and he keeps saying how they have more freezer than fridge. Whilst he takes out the shelves he starts banging them against the interior and Nadia tells him the guy told her not to bang and every time he bangs, the bloody light goes off. This fridge will be busted by the end of this vlog. Mark now tells Nadia she is going to break. "Fuckin hell babe, you ordered the wrong bleeping things." This is where Nadia should have knocked him out cold. No jury would convict her. Cue the bickering over the freezer.

Another day and Nadia is looking rough reading from her phone about a woman with a 3 pound DIY draft excluder. "It's a bloody towel! Right, let's make one of these!" :cautious: Talk of bubble wrap on the windows. Their agents sent them a wreath. Mark sniffs the wreath and gets pine up his nose. Nadia shows us her St. Eval Winter Thyme candle, 14 quid. Mark now has the wreath around his neck and Nads is upset he is going to ruin it. Has he not ruined your life? What's a Xmas wreath to you? Nadia fills the fridge. She is thrilled. Mark puts his coffe pod in and does that stupid thing that he does. Santa calls Mark a knob jockey. :cautious: Now he is taking a lighter to Santa. Nadia tells him to take that stupid hat off, as it is going to drip into the coffee, spill everywhere and he will be raging again. They are going out and Nadia says no to the hat. Just say no to the husband and be done with it. They are at the park and there are people playing beach volleyball.

Back to the house and Nanny Di is at the door. Why does Di have a sweater around her waist? Mark tells Di that Nadia changed the tree she decorated. Di asks why and Mark says because she didn't like it. Dysfunctional. "It's a bit of an insult innit it?" says Mark. What a tit disturber he is. "I think she used the word shambolic." Mark shows her 2 robins with screws for noses via Christos and Natasha. Looking for a stick, Di lost her's, we see the garden furniture all pilled up with the trampoline, he gives her a hoe. Harasses Toffee again. Toffee has a plastic bag with more plastic in it. Now we are at the park again, Mark laughing at the dogs slipping on the ice. Nadia complains of the black ice and the sleet. Mark says his knee is aching and popping. "Last Minute Shopping Day" Nadia puts on the lights. Out in London they find a parking space, but it is raining. Complains about shopping and Mark witches about paper bags. Drive home and the police have cordoned off the street and Mark says it must be a stabbing. Talk of ripple effects, blah, blah, handwringing over the children. More swearing about cardboard. Pat is coming over for sausage and mash. That damn elf tells us there are more leftovers. Mark is dressed as a snowman dancing, playing the annoying fool. Why are they lauging? Ugh. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Xmas leftovers numero deux. How many of these are there? Mark goes around turning on all the lights. He is singing. :sick: He is hyper today. witches about the dogs. The fridges are being taken away and replaced today. Mentions something about living in a freezer. We get a view of the men taking the fridge way. Quality content as per. Mark mentions something about dead bodies where the fridge was and chunters on to himself. TWO BLOODY COMMERCIALS AND IT ISN'T EVEN AT THE 5 MINUTE MARK! For the first time in a long we see actual competent men doing something constructive in that house, by installing a fridge. Mark grimaces at the camera, knowing full well his inadequacies as a pseudo home owner. He tells us some story that he talked with the dudes and they that Santa licks their ears not their noses. WTF? I just... take him out behind the barn already! Mark says he doesn't know how they are going to make the doors fit and starts to tell Nadia the doors might be an issue. Nadia says she wants something from Kurt Geiger and that stupid Santa on the counter says "Only wankers like Kurt Geiger." Yeah, you are so hilarious Mark. NOT! More footage of the guys with the fridges. Did he ask permission to film them? Doubt it. Mark continues to wind Nadia up, saying the doors are wrong, as if he would know. He moves the camera down to her boobs. View of the Xmas tree and the men installing still. Talk of narrow fitting shoes. Nadia shows him some shoes that he declares are hideous. She wants the same shoes as Simone (Who's she?) and Mark said she would look like a clown to which Nadia replies "what? As ridiculous as you do in an elf hat? Oh, I would hate to look that ridiculous." 🤭 Nadia has decided to buy them herself. Mark proceeds to hit her in the head not once, but 4X with his filthy phone. Kiki is laughing in the background. She shows him some boots with some crystals around the top and he says it look like "Game of Thrones." These boots are 264 quid! He says they look like wellies with necklaces on.

Dogs are let out of jail. Nadia sees the freeze and falls in love, same for the fridge. Mark insists they have less fridge space. Nadia is annoyed and takes out the bottle shelf and starts rearranging things. "I literally hate fridges." :rolleyes: He pulls out the shelf that he just moved and he keeps saying how they have more freezer than fridge. Whilst he takes out the shelves he starts banging them against the interior and Nadia tells him the guy told her not to bang and every time he bangs, the bloody light goes off. This fridge will be busted by the end of this vlog. Mark now tells Nadia she is going to break. "Fuckin hell babe, you ordered the wrong bleeping things." This is where Nadia should have knocked him out cold. No jury would convict her. Cue the bickering over the freezer.

Another day and Nadia is looking rough reading from her phone about a woman with a 3 pound DIY draft excluder. "It's a bloody towel! Right, let's make one of these!" :cautious: Talk of bubble wrap on the windows. Their agents sent them a wreath. Mark sniffs the wreath and gets pine up his nose. Nadia shows us her St. Eval Winter Thyme candle, 14 quid. Mark now has the wreath around his neck and Nads is upset he is going to ruin it. Has he not ruined your life? What's a Xmas wreath to you? Nadia fills the fridge. She is thrilled. Mark puts his coffe pod in and does that stupid thing that he does. Santa calls Mark a knob jockey. :cautious: Now he is taking a lighter to Santa. Nadia tells him to take that stupid hat off, as it is going to drip into the coffee, spill everywhere and he will be raging again. They are going out and Nadia says no to the hat. Just say no to the husband and be done with it. They are at the park and there are people playing beach volleyball.

Back to the house and Nanny Di is at the door. Why does Di have a sweater around her waist? Mark tells Di that Nadia changed the tree she decorated. Di asks why and Mark says because she didn't like it. Dysfunctional. "It's a bit of an insult innit it?" says Mark. What a tit disturber he is. "I think she used the word shambolic." Mark shows her 2 robins with screws for noses via Christos and Natasha. Looking for a stick, Di lost her's, we see the garden furniture all pilled up with the trampoline, he gives her a hoe. Harasses Toffee again. Toffee has a plastic bag with more plastic in it. Now we are at the park again, Mark laughing at the dogs slipping on the ice. Nadia complains of the black ice and the sleet. Mark says his knee is aching and popping. "Last Minute Shopping Day" Nadia puts on the lights. Out in London they find a parking space, but it is raining. Complains about shopping and Mark witches about paper bags. Drive home and the police have cordoned off the street and Mark says it must be a stabbing. Talk of ripple effects, blah, blah, handwringing over the children. More swearing about cardboard. Pat is coming over for sausage and mash. That damn elf tells us there are more leftovers. Mark is dressed as a snowman dancing, playing the annoying fool. Why are they lauging? Ugh. 🤮
Ha I always love these summaries! I think i would be concerned if my boss or in their case agent sent me a wreath! I would think there was a hidden meaning behind it, such as a death of career...Although Mark hasn't actually got a career and Nadia is just lucky she is able to still be on Loose Women that pays her an insane about for a few hrs work a week..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine being married to a useless lump of lard who couldn’t even take out a fridge but walking around with a stupid hat talking in a childish voice . She had to do everything ordering replacement fridges and paying for them as well. He’s some 🤡

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
way Nadia tries to excuse their behaviour by calling it teasing! They might of called it teasing in the 1970s but today and for along time since its called bullying
Yes, turning plug sockets upside down so that your baby sister stands on them and hurts herself is sadistic bullying. Definitely not teasing.

• Sad
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.