Nadia Sawalha #59 Vlogmas 22: Hardly cinematic & v melodramatic; mostly 24 days lugging crap to the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was quite nice indeed and thank god she was not there ! She had her tit YT look whilst joining online 🙄 (TS 2.30) no effort .. no class whatsoever! does she not realise this is national TV 🤔 anyway the other ladies did Kaye proud👌
it was a lovely tribute for Kay and everyone seemed so genuine, she is truly well liked and respected
I still to this day cannot understand how her and Nits are such good friends, totally baffles me

Reactions: 16

old but gold (probs been shared loads). Dina laughs that her and Nads locked Julia in cupboards and stuffed her in sofas (1:50 onwards)

Side-note: Dina’s looks pretty stood next to Bads
Poor Julia looks traumatised by the memories/them or maybe because this could have looked like a nice gesture. Even Dina looks uncomfortable when Nadia is saying that they are good sisters. Dina was pretty but Julia probably a younger, prettier, successful, sweeter and easier target. Mocking her for maybe being in her 'vegan phase.' They treated her like tit and continue to. Sad seeing beautiful Julia look so happy in the photo with her baby niece.

• Heart
  • Sick
I like Kaye, she's did well with her daughter's and keeps a clean home for them unlike that shithole in London...
I think Kayes been a nerd and looked up to Nits and thought she was cool lol

Why not just buy another door that is weather proof and not a eyesore and the glass was filthy infact everything's filthy

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Poor Julia looks traumatised by the memories/them or maybe because this could have looked like a nice gesture. Even Dina looks uncomfortable when Nadia is saying that they are good sisters. Dina was pretty but Julia probably a younger, prettier, successful, sweeter and easier target. Mocking her for maybe being in her 'vegan phase.' They treated her like tit and continue to. Sad seeing beautiful Julia look so happy in the photo with her baby niece.
The way Nadia tries to excuse their behaviour by calling it teasing! They might of called it teasing in the 1970s but today and for along time since its called bullying. Nadia Sawalha has bullied her sister Julia all of Julia's life. We only know of little bits, I'm sure there will be lots of heinous incidents of bullying over the past 50 years. WHO bullies anyone for 50 yrs/a lifetime?!? What can any small child do that warrents such bullying except be born!

Excluding Julia from any mention in the old home vlog is yet more bullying by omission. It's clear the ugly sisters absolve themselves of their bullying behaviour by pretending Julia doesnt even exist anymore! How cruel! That whole vlog was clearly done to hurt their youngest sister. I truly hope Julia has them blocked and doesn't see their evilness.

When the ugly sisters mention "stuffing their little sister in sofas" it sounds brutal to me, brutal and painful 😡
Sibling abuse is just as painful as any kind of abuse.

I have been so happy all day knowing that Julia said she is writing her story. I'm sure it will be fascinating as she's a brilliant actress with an interesting story to tell. But I truly hope she has the strength to write about how her sisters bullied her. I'd also be interested in Mankys behaviour back in the day. He talks about his past in a jokey way. I could be wrong but I've always thought I bet when he was drinking he was a real lurch, a real dirty old man, look at him now when he's allegedly sober! I bet anything that he tried it on with julia. Gosh I hope it ALL comes out. The Sawalha-Adderleys skeletons need to come out and the truth needs to be told.

I know Nadia now has a ADHD diagnosis but from the behaviour we know about, I'd say Nadia is evil and has been all her life!

Julia Sawalha's book will put the fear of God into the Sawalha-Adderleys as only they and Julia know how badly they've behaved towards her. The truth hurts nitty, the truth hurts! 😂

Reactions: 22
Christmas leftovers they are giving us AKA stuff he couldn't manage to fit in before Xmas arrived. Methinks this leftover is going to sit in my stomach like a lump of lead. :cautious:

Sad sack Mark sitting at the kitchen table, large bottle of Highland water, is there something wrong with London tap water? laptop open doing EDITING I bet. God he looks like tit, massive bags under the eyes that a 1000 cucumber slices couldn't fix. Someone should have got a gift certificate for a blepharoplasty for Xmas. 🤭 Nadia is coming to him to do a chore. Nadia has a roll of draft excluder for Mark to install. Mark says his mum used him as a draft excluder. 😐 Mark says it is too thin and Nadia said it is to be put at the top of the door. Oh my Lord, you can see little coming in through the top curve of the door! You could easily slide bristol board through it. Their heating bills must be high. Mark witches about it not going around the curve. Nadia gets a chair and a cloth as she wants to clean the before sticking the adhesive on it. Mark witches that she is letting the heat out of the house. Usually you do these kind of things when it isn't winter. Nadia is actually installing this whilst Mark films and critiques her. She calls him Mr. head. 🤣 The draft excluder goes round the curve and Mark is convinces it won't. I think the words neither use nor ornament come to mind. "Thank duck for that, I didn't want to do that job at all" says the lazy arse. Nadia says he will be doing the next lot, to which he refuses. Nadia calls the X-Acto knife a scalpel. :rolleyes: More fratching. He says it is absolute rubbish and where did she get it from. She shuts the door and Mark does that high pitched whine that the door isn't shutting. More yelling. Do people really get enjoyment watching these 2 morons scream at each other. I found the curtain rod incident rage inducing. Mark almost shuts Nadia's fingers in the door. 😤 He finds that hilarious. He suggests he do it and through the magic of his EDITING, he has Nadia repeat 4x I asked you to do it. She puts the strip on top of the door now and it prevents the door from shutting even more. He has a go now standing on the chair. Toffee barks her head off in the background. I'm bored of this crap.

More of this tit, putting the strip on the door. For interest's sake I Googled installing weather stripping and a video pops up. It says to thoroughly clean the door frame, not wipe it with a small piece of paper towel. Honestly, the amount of money these two must waste could probably feed the less fortunate in Croydon. Nadia gives Toffee hell for barking. Let me translate. Toffee: "Shut that bloody door, it's freezing! You two numpties can't be bothered to do a job properly. The subs will find this neither informative nor entertaing. While you;re at it, CHUCK MARK IN THE BIN YOU DUMB witch!" 🐶 Did I tell you Mark has a piece of the stripping on his forehead? Nadia is telling him to put strip where the gaps are. God he has a punchable face. Off to get scissors and Nadia mentions that Nanny Di was there the other day and said "it was such a problem." I am guessing Di keeps nicking the scissors. She hands him the scissors with the sharp end towards him. :rolleyes: More discourse on where the draft is coming from, either the top or bottom of the door. Mark searches for metal draft excluder and I can envision a problem; you need a drill and screws to install those things. "Oh Mark, I think that is money we will never see again." You think? You might have to go work on a pole now. You will need an angle, so how about a mum and daughter duo? :p Nadia asks if Mark has a screwdriver and he says no. Don't they have a toolbox of some description? I know he has a belt, but maybe that is just for show or in the bedroom. :sick: "Screws are included." Yeah, but what are the screw heads? Phillips? Roberson? Hex? Flathead?

Just when you thought the door situation was over, Nadia want the patio door seeing to. Do people really find incompetence intriguing? I am going to be sexist now, but I couldn't see myself marrying a guy who can't fix anything minor or put up a shelf. Mark insists on putting the strip on the inside of the house. What a maroon! Nadia says something about him being the joke of South London. :ROFLMAO: That ship has sailed. He says you can't stick it to plastic. Nadia finally found one of her brain cells and suggest looking up a YouTube video. Twenty-one minutes and the strip BS and we have next day and a view of that stupid hat of Mark's. I know you are asking yourselves "Which one?" The red and white one that bends with the white pom-pom. It's all about the fridges delivery and pick-up. Oh boy. Also the dogs, Toffee has nicked all the bones. Nadia has a podcast rec. Nadia is trying to talk, but Mark's stupid hat is in her face. It's on Dr. Kermit Baron Gosnell, the most prolific killer in the States. This guy operated an unapproved abortion clinic in Philadelphia and was free and easy with the OxyContin prescriptions. He was only found out during a drug investigation that he killed infants and a woman during an abortion procedure. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kermit_Gosnell if you want to read more about this charming individual. :mad: "Meet Dr. Kermit Gosnell" is the podcast. Mark can't get over the guy's name is Kermit.

Nadia doesn't feel very well and she just burned her fingers in the hot water. Mark says she has had a festive bypass, as none of the lights are on. I'm surprised she hasn't tried to suffocate him in his sleep. I know I would if I had to share a house with him. Nadia makes herself a pot of ginger and Mark is meeting Nanny Di this evening to see a film. He doesn't know if there is anything to film in Mayfair, unlike Covent Garden and Soho. I'm pretty sure there are Xmas lights on in Mayfair DUM DUM. Harasses Toffee. In Mayfair and Mark tells us a story of first being in Curzon Street in Mayfair, being approached by some women when he was a student. Mark in fantasy mode. They must have been under the influence or something. When he told his mum, she said they were high class sex workers. Of course! It all makes sense that story now. :ROFLMAO: He walks around and finds the lights and goes on about how posh with a long O it is around there. "It's very Christmassy, it's like being in Europe." 😒 "More leftovers to come" it says and just when I thought I wouldn't see the dumbass elf and dancing faerie there they are at the end.

• Haha
  • Heart
I hate the way Nigel is more fascinated with watching the tv than engaging with Julia’s remarks and comments at the beginning 😡

Reactions: 8
Nadias birthday message to kay.. constantly bringing up she lied about her age.. change the record woman..she always ages kiki..& gets her own age wrong.. as for the ugly sisters so nasty to Julia its showing in there looks..julia looks so sweet & beautiful compared to them they look rough!! As for Maddie, Amy Winehouse try hard..definitely on drugs ..she looks a mess!

Reactions: 15
Nadias birthday message to kay.. constantly bringing up she lied about her age.. change the record woman..she always ages kiki..& gets her own age wrong.. as for the ugly sisters so nasty to Julia its showing in there looks..julia looks so sweet & beautiful compared to them they look rough!! As for Maddie, Amy Winehouse try hard..definitely on drugs ..she looks a mess!
Yes Kaye had her reasons it just got out of hand and she did feel bad coming clean to her children in the end. I can relate to it my dad was an older dad and to protect me from thinking about his mortality too much as a youngster dad lied about his age for a while. I found out the truth when I was 10. Kaye was an older mother in an industry where it was tough being an older woman. Loose Women does favour older women who are meant to have wisdom (although not in Nadia's case!) but Kaye didn't know she would find a home there for decades. Nadia should understand where Kaye was coming from being an older mother in the industry herself. Plus I think they said Kaye's own mum lied about her own age so putting all that aside it was probably something Kaye thought all women did as they got older!
I think one reason Nadia doesn't lie is she likes people to know she has bagged a hot (in her words nobody else's!) younger husband. I wouldn't care if Mark looked like a Greek god I couldn't put up with him! Nadia is not good with ages anyway she didn't get the ages of her parents right a few weeks ago. I am afraid as my parents reached their last yrs I was very aware of their ages more and more but then Nadia has no awareness.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
For some reason Nadia always lies about the age she was when she had Kiki - probably why Kiki’s been called a teen since the age of 11.

• Haha
Jesus she’s not right laugh hysterically and manic over measuring a fuckin door. It’s so false and exaggerated. Her lazy lump of lard of a husband couldn’t even stick up a drought excluder.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Mark is so controlling when it comes to the house, why he is so averse to any home improvements? He doesn't do any housework, cooking or DIY - he is useless!! I’d go mad having to look at him sitting at the kitchen table all day pretending to work. Nadia must definitely have low self-esteem, perhaps she thinks she won’t get anyone else or can’t bear the thought of being single so puts up with him. I’d rather be single than live with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yes Kaye had her reasons it just got out of hand and she did feel bad coming clean to her children in the end. I can relate to it my dad was an older dad and to protect me from thinking about his mortality too much as a youngster dad lied about his age for a while. I found out the truth when I was 10. Kaye was an older mother in an industry where it was tough being an older woman. Loose Women does favour older women who are meant to have wisdom (although not in Nadia's case!) but Kaye didn't know she would find a home there for decades. Nadia should understand where Kaye was coming from being an older mother in the industry herself. Plus I think they said Kaye's own mum lied about her own age so putting all that aside it was probably something Kaye thought all women did as they got older!
I think one reason Nadia doesn't lie is she likes people to know she has bagged a hot (in her words nobody else's!) younger husband. I wouldn't care if Mark looked like a Greek god I couldn't put up with him! Nadia is not good with ages anyway she didn't get the ages of her parents right a few weeks ago. I am afraid as my parents reached their last yrs I was very aware of their ages more and more but then Nadia has no awareness.
Nadia just likes to embarrass kaye.. got her birth certificate out live on tv.. with friends like her who needs enemy’s

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Content promise for 2023!
A pity he didn’t get the whiteboard out again 🤣
Why does this make me howl with laughter? 🤔
Oh yes overpromising, underdelivering is their motto 🤣
Let’s see how long they will keep to the schedule before the excuses start popping up 🙄
Lol!! Bull.tit!
That's just a carrot and a stick to keep the subs hanging on and the money rolling in.
How many times have we heard his false promises now, I know I've lost count!! 🙄
Please wake up subs!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Content promise for 2023!
A pity he didn’t get the whiteboard out again 🤣
Why does this make me howl with laughter? 🤔
Oh yes overpromising, underdelivering is their motto 🤣
Let’s see how long they will keep to the schedule before the excuses start popping up 🙄
"And the band played believe it if you like!" as my mum would have said. In other words it's all lies..

Reactions: 11
Has anyone else noticed the change in Dina since the gruesome twosome have got their claws more into her? She used to be much more assertive and opinionated. Then since she's started featuring on the Sawalha-Adderleys vlogs she's much less assertive, much more agreeable with everything the gruesome twosome say. She even laughs at Mankys not funny jokes and behaviour?! It's like she's sold her soul to the Sawalha-Adderleys channel. Bonkers!

It's also like Nadia and Dina are clinging on tight to each other since their parents went on their voyage. Nadia is acting more and more like she's a little girl, it's weird. I think their parents going away has really really affected them both deeply.

Julia on the other hand is blossoming, she gone on an odyssey of her own, brightening her horizons. She's escaped the toxicity of her sisters, plus, they know she holds all of the truth cards. Julia travelling and writing will literally be driving the ugly sisters to distraction!

With their parents away, nadia and dina look like they are in a life raft clinging to each other for support whilst Julia looks like she's using the opportunity to travel and see the world just like her parents are. Good on Julia!

What's the betting Nitty n Dina go on a little odyssey of their own very soon ??? They are jealous sisters at their core so they cannot have their parents and younger sister do something they aren't doing! I bet 50p one or both of them will be booking a trip ASAP. Sibling rivalry at its finest! They are so jealous of Julia! 😂

• Heart

i have no idea either.....
What? Body positivity Nadia posting fat shaming videos? What about 'stinking thinking'?
She's an absolute walking contradiction!! No wonder her girls are SO messed up and obsessed with their appearance.
Or, is she pitching for some diet program/dvd/ book? Hmm 🤔
Stupid cow 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
What? Body positivity Nadia posting fat shaming videos? What about 'stinking thinking'?
She's an absolute walking contradiction!! No wonder her girls are SO messed up and obsessed with their appearance.
Or, is she pitching for some diet program/dvd/ book? Hmm 🤔
Stupid cow 🙄
At least it's something to keep Ashley company 😉 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.