Nadia Sawalha #59 Vlogmas 22: Hardly cinematic & v melodramatic; mostly 24 days lugging crap to the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was that šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚,she's getting heavier tooView attachment 1840556
ā€œTo all the people that be sharing itā€¦to all the people that be liking itā€¦keep on doing that sh!t.ā€ I havenā€™t heard such an inauthentic way of speaking since Tom Hanksā€™ son Chet adopted a fake Jamaican accent. It must feel nice to have so many of mummy and daddyā€™s middle aged subs loving your music.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
ā€œTo all the people that be sharing itā€¦to all the people that be liking itā€¦keep on doing that sh!t.ā€ I havenā€™t heard such an inauthentic way of speaking since Tom Hanksā€™ son Chet adopted a fake Jamaican accent. It must feel nice to have so many of mummy and daddyā€™s middle aged subs loving your music.
She grew up in Crystal Palace, not New Orleans!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Attention seeking grifter!!! What is wrong with this woman šŸ¤¢šŸ™„
Those jeans fit about the same as the pleather trousers she was paid to model for Freemans a couple of weeks ago. Iā€™m finding it hard to see the difference. šŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The wee girl would pass for 30 somethingā€¦.
No wonder, that family set up would put years on anyone
Those two going about like war of the roses, howling, screeching, fighting, like a war zone.

Reactions: 10
Omg, she's got terrible tone and is flat as a pancake in parts- and THAT MADE THE CUT!! šŸ˜³ it just shows that money can put you out there, but it can doesn't mean she'll get anywhere especially with a voice as dull as that! And the songs- omg, dreary, depressing, immature.... yikes! šŸ˜±
The prancing about her tit heap of a bedroom lipsynching to them while feeling herself up is hilarious šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
The wee girl would pass for 30 somethingā€¦.
No wonder, that family set up would put years on anyone
Those two going about like war of the roses, howling, screeching, fighting, like a war zone.
Yip she's like a frumpy 42 year old

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She will never be a success as a performer because she has no class and very little talent. No record company would bother with her. Sheā€™s not marketable.

When she performs only audience is her family šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”
Everyone gets dragged along, with the exception of Aunty Julia. :(

Reactions: 8
Still Nadia hasnā€™t commented on SS post! Iā€™m guessing a big issue as SS is now literally about to pop. Why Stacey was trying to hide this latest baby is beyond me but whatā€™s more interesting is big gob kept it hushed up too!

Reactions: 10
Still Nadia hasnā€™t commented on SS post! Iā€™m guessing a big issue as SS is now literally about to pop. Why Stacey was trying to hide this latest baby is beyond me but whatā€™s more interesting is big gob kept it hushed up too!
Probably doesn't know as they live in their own bubble. LW was prerecorded so not mentioned on there either.

Reactions: 8
If it wasn't for manks and nads shabby ,dishonest and unhealthy treatment of their subs then I wouldn't give a damn about their toxic household. Infact I find it hilarious the vast difference between Nadias personality and shiny family portrayed in the bias media and the truth . And proves without doubt that you should never believe what you see in the press.
But because it's shown to us it really annoys me how they are letting their children down. Parents should arm their children with life skills and want them to thrive independently whatever their path but I do think it suits Mark in particular to keep Mardie in a state of overgrown teenager mode reliant on mummy bear, always ready to join him wasting time with fascinating insight, nose picking and hair flicking on film trailers. I mean safety in numbers right. Keeps the spotlight off him and his useless life of sponging.
And it definitely suits Nadia to have at least one other female in the house losing her looks through drink and junk.
Toxic ā˜¹.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Good lord, I just checked their youtube channel to see what's going on now that Slogmas should be finished... and there's VLOGMAS LEFTOVERS. When will it end!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Good lord, I just checked their youtube channel to see what's going on now that Slogmas should be finished... and there's VLOGMAS LEFTOVERS. When will it end!!!
I know if that doesn't show a disrespect for their audience I don't know what does, sloppy leftovers that's what they are offering....A live in between Christmas and New yr would have made some of their subs days as it's lonely time of yr for many. I would have thought Mark with his grasp on mental health issues would be aware of that but sadly not..

• Sad
  • Angry
Then theyā€™ll be the christmas decs take down however Mr work shy wonā€™t let that happen until about April.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.