Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

afrozenpea

VIP Member
wasnt he sober then and not going to the pub? but yeah she talks absolute shite - branston must have ad an ad in the Mirror that week
Maybe they go to a pub sometimes for nads to get a refill on that bottle of vodka and wotever she has had on her for a day out in cornwall.

seriously doubt they were going to pubs at that time.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Allybongo77

She has the lightin (blurs lines.evens skintone) def had botox in throat between eyes..teeth invisiigned) she still looks rough. Come on nads admit it ..body positivity & all that!

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
I wonder if she broke the chair when she threw herself into it she looks enormous with all the rolls of fat. Seriously is she proud of having a load of blubber around her middle she really needs to get checked out for type 2 diabetes.

afrozenpea

VIP Member
All I think of when I see that is curly pubes in the cooking! Eugh
The sawalha women (including julia) all have a thing about their naturally curly hair. It reminds me of the girl from peanuts. At one point she goes to see Lucy who works as a psychiatrist and says that "everyone is jealous of me because of my naturally curly hair!" to which lucy says "don't kid yourself, sister" or some such like.

I think as a concept and as titled this show is going to be a stinker.

Kay's Good Cooking

Chatty Member

anyone know why dina makes a wanker gesture here? subconsciously revealing her opinion of mank I suspect.

also, mank says allium, and she obviously doesn't know what it means. LOOOOOOL

8 minutes in and losing count of the sex toy references.
I’ve been avoiding this thread (because those two and crew are repulsive), but your timestamp made me burst out laughing 🤣🤣

Perhaps they have a BTS arrangement

Wood79

Chatty Member
She used to lick Denices arse in the hope that lazy moody got exposure because Denices son is was in band that was in the charts at the time I believe?

Is Dina buzzing gas?.. And moodies took up gurning like her father View attachment 1876628View attachment 1876629
Oh yes 1975.. They do play a song of his on the radio now I actually like it and have downloaded it.. (I am in my 40s but like all sorts of music don't judge!) Yes I might have known Nads can't like anyone just because there has to be something in it for her or her family .

Julia has mentioned on her Instagram a number of times via hash tags that she’s writing her life story, and today Nadia mentions in her ADHD vlog that since receiving her ADHD diagnosis, she has been reflecting more often on how she’s treated others in the past and wonders whether this may have been due to ADHD. Could this be a sign that Nadia is a little concerned about what Julia might reveal? 😂
Yes what a coincidence...

She must spend her life being ugly and sad in that case.
Good point!

afrozenpea

VIP Member
Meanwhile Nittya announced on IG this morning that she couldn’t do the Crazy Crooks show live because she is “away filming,” and a few hours later posted a video of her spinning around on a beach.
during the cooking show, she said it was dina was away on holiday.
---

can anyone explain the difference between vegan butter and margarine please! looooooooooool

• Wow
  • Haha

afrozenpea

VIP Member
the telly box.
thanks for reminding me about the telly box. since discovering the sawalha adderley channel I haven't watched a second of the lower grade entertainment offered by the BBC ITV and all those other amateur channels; and I had quite forgotten it existed.
---

Belle PR aka the Blonde Ambition tour.

I don't think i've ever seen so much balayage on one internet page ever.

Last edited:

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Ooh dear she will be pissed of it wasn't Valentine's Day...that will be her glued to her bed for the next month with the baby strapped to her breast..

poor Rose that's her dropped
---

Like rex was

• Sad