Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tomtomclub

VIP Member
Denise Welsh has been recently diagnosed as well. But none will have it as bad as Nitts. I wouldn't be surprised if she comes up with something like autism as well to make her just that bit more of a sufferer. It would also give her more credence for her nasty behaviour.
I'm not surprised Denise is ADHD, she is hyper! always flitting from one thing to another. Everyone is her 'bezzie' but tbf her friends do seem to adore her

Reactions: 5
Is this for real?
The Sawalha-Adderleys are really laughing at their vulnerable subs. We tattlers all know they only run the "channel" and associated content for massive tax deduction purposes... The subs genuinely think the Sawalha-Adderleys are providing content for them! 😂

Both Nadia and Mark put the least amount of effort into their channel offerings, enough to pass scrutiny for a tax inspection but nowhere near enough effort or workmanship that their bunch of followers deserve. They are taking the p*ss in plain sight!

In the grand scheme of things the time they actually work on their channel is very low, a few coffee moaning lives, a few trips out with a selfie stick (which mark needs like a comfort blanket to leave the house anyway) and a few hasty crap edits for a couple of hometine vlogs a month. It cannot possibly be more than 10hrs a week. But the tax deductions those 10hrs allow is £8000 a week according to the deduction sheet below!!!
8k of free tax a week for around 10hrs work!!! 😡

No wonder they prefer to vlog from home rather than working on TV shows!!! It's all about money money money!

It's all a sham, they are so used swindling the tax man for as much as possible.

Its what irks me the most when nitty goes on one of her political rants re any politician wasting money etc... I truly dread to think how much Nadia Sawalha has swindled from the tax man re the 95% essential deductions which feed, clothe and entertain her whole family 😡

For anyone who hasn't seen how much the Sawalha-Adderleys deduct from the tax man, here's one of their deduction sheets showing their essential expenses... 😂 (the £14,700 on cinema visits in 1 year, plus the seedy shag fests in expensive hotels/villas allowing them to deduct location & travelling expenses totalling £45,000 a year from their tax bill because they filmed nadia jumping on the bed for the subs! and they vlogged nadia jumping into a pool in a foreign villa)

They deduct £424,000, just shy of half a million pounds, off their tax bill for their vlogs 😡😡😡

Scandalous absolutely Scandalous!!!

• Wow

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
As much as vlogmas was pathetic I'm actually missing it,

all this cooking stuff bores hell out me and it's just all recipes she's stealing from other YouTube vlogs

• Haha

rivermonster

VIP Member
No not them. If it was them they couldn't have kept the show a secret, it would have been all over SM the minute they recorded it.

• Haha

rivermonster

VIP Member
Believe me, emily atack (now she's getting too old for a benny hill blonde routine) is probably being lined up to be a loose women (ted robbins used to be the warm up guy I'm sure; also he co presented a late loose spin off with kate robbins- his sister and emily atack's mother). Nadia is probably getting her sucking up in early.
---

she always reminds me of the "turned" lucy in francis ford coppola's dracula in that pic.
Just a quick aside - her aunt Amy Robbins, has just gone into Coronation Street as Daisy's mother, her daughter is Molly Robins who is a fantastic cake maker who has been in a few cake making programmes. Talented family not just on the back of Insta etc.

afrozenpea

VIP Member
The lives she did with Kaye ended after they published a cook book - this will end the same way.
lol have to wait for roberta to write up the recipeeeeeees

however, if anyone wants any recipe they do, i suggest you simply google what they allege to cook and click on the first link.... it'll come up with the recipe plus all the steps they missed out/plus all the ingredients they couldn't be bothered with.

• Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Apart from laziness, there's nothing stopping Mark calling into Di's on one of his many trips into London and grabbing a bag of dirty washing to take back to his and wash it for her.
That would leave her with no clothes then lol as I think she only has the one pair of grey stinking joggers

• Haha

Lucydowl

VIP Member
The other members of the LW panel are beyond fed up of Mankys multi mentions on the show.
They look at her with the side eye as if to say
“Stfu about that tosser, it’s blindingly obvious
I think she even senses it, but just carries on regardless.
If you want her or him to get the message em Dina she reads everything 🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: 4

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
What? Body positivity Nadia posting fat shaming videos? What about 'stinking thinking'?
She's an absolute walking contradiction!! No wonder her girls are SO messed up and obsessed with their appearance.
Or, is she pitching for some diet program/dvd/ book? Hmm 🤔
Stupid cow 🙄
At least it's something to keep Ashley company 😉 😉😉

• Haha

Hopscotch

VIP Member
Imagine him in charge of education. Look the way his kids have turned out, all unemployed and uneducated and no contributions to society like their father. Just sponging of a single working parent.
I think his oldest two are employed and/or in school, and Lee Peart mentioned in a Vlogmas that M is working at a bar.