Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

afrozenpea

VIP Member
Like you say it will be a passing fad, as is everything else they (she) does. As I said earlier this is beyond them, they will even muck up the test..... If you want a look at what it is about here it is on youtube. If you read the reviews of his book the complaints are that the food is too expensive for the general public to afford. ZOE is the name of his company.
this was a very good video. it's all a bit gillian mckeith but a bit more up in the gut. I bet nadia can't wait to poo on a stick for him. wonder if we'll get that in a vlog

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6

afrozenpea

VIP Member
Curly cant Cook - i couldnt watch it all the way through, not only boring but so chaotic, even a pre -record they cant get right
Dina's Lidl whizzer doesn't work, Nits salt is damp. Fast forward to 45 mins and they still havent achieved anything
Mark's sauce is a disaster -Nits: 'lets pretend its a thick sauce'
Still discussing what to do when filming - that even drip Manks says, why are you having a production meeting now!
Why dont they just sack it off, they really cant do it
don't forget sticking a garlic up your bum cures worms according to nadia's homeopath!

• Sick
  • Haha

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
So maybe she'll not return to LW after all? Wonder how she survived on no income during the 10 years she wasn't on there
Funny how she fell out with Julia at the same time she returned to Loose Women, maybe Julia was bank rolling her and stopped.

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
Rather worryingly, I can’t get that podcast out of my mind. Sadly, I watched it before bed… never a good idea.

Mark genuinely looked uncomfortable, sad, lonely and bullied in this HTSM. I think that she uses these 30 min segments to being up everything about him that she is unhappy about as she’s aware he can’t throw a wobbly in front of the subs. When at the end they say I love you, I felt sick. Love isn’t any of the things they discussed.

Clearly, she is unhappy to be the main bread winner and general dogsbody but it was interesting that she says that she puts her ears on and he dislikes it. She knows that he isn’t always working when he’s on the computer but she plays along. Very distressing to be entirely honest.

---

Also, I’m concerned that I felt sorry for him as I’m constantly on the fence with these pair. One minute I feel for her, then him! Why do I struggle so much? Any ideas?

afrozenpea

VIP Member
He’s all over the place! Is he doing it on purpose?
he's actually filming another camera filming it- which looks like a more proper camera- whilst he films it on his phone.

I have been so excited about seeing this film, but my god, this is close to putting me off.

why on earth are the distributors subjecting this film to this trash promotion?

rivermonster

VIP Member
The subs were saying Nadia reminded them of the Mum out of “Bless this house”
An exorcism would be more in line with their squealing antics
She looks like Janine Duvitski the Benidorm actress who played the sex mad Jaqueline. (can't post pic on this devise if someone can help).

• Haha

tomtomclub

VIP Member
She always sounds so bored and cold. I have warmed to her a bit as she definitely adds some intelligence to debate, but she hardly puts the 'personality' into 'TV personality'.
i really dont like her, she's a snob, self opinionated and a misery guts

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Oh yes 1975.. They do play a song of his on the radio now I actually like it and have downloaded it.. (I am in my 40s but like all sorts of music don't judge!) Yes I might have known Nads can't like anyone just because there has to be something in it for her or her family .

Yes what a coincidence...

Good point!
Omg I looked on YouTube I like this group too I didn't know it was her son, Nadia must be green with envy and don't worry I won't judge I'm 48 and listen to everything from old school to pop to Phil Collins anything really

tomtomclub

VIP Member
The state of them 🤢😱 and that house and that car 🤢 and would not want my daughters out on the streets of London looking like that 😱
the state of that car, he really is cardboard man, he probably has had that cardboard in the car for weeks,