Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

afrozenpea

VIP Member
No one has heard of Maddie Adderley, despite all of her 'exposure' to the industry. She can't sing. Sadly, her insecure stripping on the Gram and lack of work ethic and qualifications are also major barriers to her securing gainful employment.
Michelle Penny used to manage Billie Myers (think she might have been/still be her girlfriend) so Maddie does have the connections to get a record deal i should think.

seems every day when nadia is off they have a conversation about her........

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

afrozenpea

VIP Member
And finally, I reckon soon to be divorced Jane Moore and Gary Farrow never reached a low like the saddest of Festive Sing-a-Longs at Time stamp 22:30. Nadia finds herself involuntarily singing 'Go Away Oh Go Away' to the tune of 'Oh Christmas Tree'. Of course, the Italia Conti routine kicks in, once she realises. :sleep: And then nasty Mark Adderley adds his own heartfelt verse: 'Go F*ck Yourself', before proceeding to include it all in the Vlog, despite the breadwinner begging him to stop. :oops:
thanks @missmickey I didn't make it this far in to the video, and this was a must see. The layers of hatred!

then followed buy the nutella stupidity.... including mank quadruple dipping in the jar BLEURGHHHHH

• Sick
Reactions: 4

tomtomclub

VIP Member
"My girls know that Daddy’s favourite pub lunch is a ploughman’s, so I’ve dreamt up a bit of a twist on this classic, which they’ll love making to surprise him with"
from the mirror article.

Except, apparently, Mank hates branston.

The shit that pours out of her.

Notice recipe basically has a breadcrumb top, not huge torn of chunks of bread. Probably didn't have the attention span to make breadcrumbs. It'll be her adhd.
wasnt he sober then and not going to the pub? but yeah she talks absolute shite - branston must have ad an ad in the Mirror that week

Reactions: 3

Wood79

Chatty Member
This is an Alex Belfield youtube, might be interesting to watch when I get the time as he was was quite scathing about her when he was talking about one of the LW clips.
He was quite scathing about most people either that or stalked them..

Reactions: 3

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
(1) Heart on Twitter: "Hazel wants to be the coolest grandma in the world and @nadiasawalha helps her dreams come true! Watch this epic surprise thanks to our friends at @TalkTalk ❤ #Ad #ShakingUpTV https://tattle.life/threads/19920/" / Twitter

😂

I'm surprised that Good Fairy Nadia Sawalha didn't offer up her hot husband's services along with ipad and headphones, to help #ShakeUp Hazel's life. Either that or the direct number for enemy of progress, Mr Youtube, who can be incredibly glitchy during the upload process don't you know? :sneaky:
Who close to her has Fibromyalgia? Could it be Dina? That would explain her not working.

Reactions: 2