Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

afrozenpea

VIP Member
Abbie Clancy and Peter Crouch have been talking for a while about the release of their new podcast The Therapy Crouch which was finally released this month and currently ranking number two in the podcast chart…I watched it via YouTube and surprise, surprise they refer to themselves as agony aunt and uncle and read out messages from viewers / listeners asking for relationship advice. Nothing Nadia and Mark do is original, they seem to rip off everyone else’s ideas.
Think you've hit the nail on the head.

Reactions: 6

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
Thread suggestions

Cooking the books, overpaid grifters ,
time for the bus pass and slippers

Loose badly needs new blood,
She milked it for 20 years
Now they’ll both just chew the cud

Her frenemy Kaye will be glad to see the back,
Embarrassed of years of her meaningless feedback

When you’re put out to pasture, your appearances are a disaster. Just stay home with the master (manipulator)

The tax mans taken all my doh left me in my stately home to listen to endless tales of drunkenness and cruelty

Sorry 😂 I got a bit carried away there 😂
---

She looks awful in that photo, drained
All excellent! Well done

Reactions: 5

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
Mmmm…methinks Manky isn’t talking to the correct “top people” at YouTube about their camera/reception problems, since there are so many other live shows airing right now on YT that have none of the jerkiness and “shuddering” of these lives. Does someone at YT have it out for M&N? 😉🤣😉🤣
Agreed 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Waffle3

VIP Member
Remember on 10 Jan they said they had “big news about CM later on this year, inadvertent news, exciting news”!
I am still wondering what this could be as there is certainly a change of attitude and commitment lately 🤔🤔🤔🤔 Any ideas???

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
I don't recall where I read it sometime ago or did they say it on an early coffee moaning? ... But because the Sawalha-Adderleys didn't stick to the deal they had with Hello Magazine, the magazine withheld copyright photos of the Sawalha-Adderleys wedding, hence why the gruesome twosome don't have any wedding photos! 😂
These two Grifters have been useless since the incarnation of their disastrous union!!!
Karma works in mysterious ways!!!
Bobby seems like the sort of woman who would go to a wedding with a disposable camera on a lanyard around her neck. Or surely someone in the family had a camera other than the Hello photographer.

afrozenpea

VIP Member
I agree with what you've said. I was meaning in terms of acknowledgement. Either acknowledge all 4 of your children exist and say you love them all or say nothing. Singling one out of the four for constant love and adoration is cruel to the remaining children imo.
i just give them the benefit of the doubt over this. I don't think they can differentiate between good and badd attention with regard to themselves, or other people; and accordingly they may have had blanket bans on them posting about their children on social media by their children. It's just what I know I would do. We know Julia has blanket banned them, so why not Fleur and Isobel (and who knows if Julia is in contact with them, or an influence in them?), and you also have to remember from mank and nadia's clear accounts both Fleur and Isobel's mothers hate them both. Also would anyone intelligent wanting to make their way in the world want the association: they are making maddie seem like the uncooolest person ever.

tomtomclub

VIP Member
I can’t see Kiki would be going to a grammar school now as she’s in year 11 doing GCSEs - there’s a large college in Kingston where she could be considering Art but I suspect he was going to Kingston hospital.
he says on the vlog its an interview for a new college in Kingston, so you were right

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Imagine being so shit at cooking you have to get lessons on how to poach an egg from them?

Also, Nadia saying Dina is going to work out how much each meal costs because Nadia can't do that (lack of maths teaching perhaps?)
Brilliant brilliant brilliant….DM her that