Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I think Jane's on holiday..

I can't really go Jane her fringe annoys me and she looks and sounds like she's on 60 🚬 a day

Reactions: 7

Hopscotch

VIP Member
No Moodie it's not great, it's shocking and she's bored because she has never had a job, didn't go to school and lies in bed all day. A lazy lump who needs to get a life.
To be fair: 1) Lee mentioned she works in a bar - good on her if true and 2) not sure how much she works there as Nittya has taken pains to mention recently a) that M’s “Saturday job” is to clean up after the Crooked Cooks and b) another “job” she has is to find clips of that same “show” that Nittya can post on her social media. Sigh. Get out while you still can M, and fend for yourself. You’ll be better off.

missmickey

VIP Member

feel this is sawalha and mank out on a showbiz night
Has Mark Adderley accompanied Nadia Sawalha to a single showbiz event since she fell over on the red carpet of Julia’s ex-boyfriends film (Bohemian Rhapsody)? #karma

Come to think of it, has she been invited to any? 👋 Jonathan Ross’s Halloween Party planner. 😂

• Haha

Ireckon

VIP Member
He’s getting fewer and fewer likes on his Instagram posts, he has a handful of regular followers who feel the need to stroke his ego because his wife is on loose women and they want her to like their comment. It’s all quite tragic.
I noticed when he said go look on my Instagram, she quickly came in with “Not now!”
- she didn’t want all her Instagram followers she had just brought over to the Utube channel to all fly of to his ,- quite right too - although I think he was hoping they would boosting up his personal Instagram numbers .I hate it when they hook us into some story and stop so you either have to listen right to the end or go visit another one of their social media platforms 😡 CLICK BATERS!!! 😡

Kirky19

So maybe she'll not return to LW after all? Wonder how she survived on no income during the 10 years she wasn't on there

afrozenpea

VIP Member
I’ve just watched yesterdays cm that she did on her own. She did a long talk about obesity and how she has a “friend” who is obese and the things she’s said are pretty terrible. She knows the subs are either unemployed/Poorly/possibly overweight unyet on sue flipping goes.

To be honest her passive aggressive droll was frankly upsetting.
tbh that's one of those subjects on which I know she's going to be so ABSOLUTELY nauseating, I immediately gave it a miss.

missmickey

VIP Member

diamondtext

VIP Member
I’m thinking she’s cooling it with them, because of the numerous times Nadia mentioned the word “wanky” in-front of her son in an attempt to be cool and down with the kids😩

• Wow

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
Wonder what Coleen Nolan thinks about this, being an agony aunt herself for the Mirror 🤔
Also the Nitwit is going on and on about their shows better than TV and is less and less on LW 🤔 wonder if she is preparing something? Seems a bit fishy 🤔 Hope they are finally getting rid of her 👌
If only!

tomtomclub

VIP Member
he's actually filming another camera filming it- which looks like a more proper camera- whilst he films it on his phone.

I have been so excited about seeing this film, but my god, this is close to putting me off.

why on earth are the distributors subjecting this film to this trash promotion?
i think he is just showing off his new camera - so he looks like a real 'director' of a nearly nominated short film in the comedy section that didnt quite make it

• Haha
Reactions: 6

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
You should take a look at her thread it's all kicking of people think she knew all along and was keeping it secret till birth but the press found out so she was forced to make the announcement...I mean come on absolutely no way after 4 kids you don't know for so long, plus her period would have disappeared, she's a lying cunt and poor Rose she will need to grow up faster now
Yes it’s all a pathetic mess. SS isn’t the full picnic but she’s not that thick.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I have just watched the latest vlogmas leftovers and the state of nanny di’s flat is horrendous 😳😳😳😳 it’s a death trap!
Looked like she had burning tealights at the front door area if they got knocked over that flat would go up in second's 🔥🔥

• Wow
  • Sad