Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wood79

Chatty Member
Exactly!
I can't watch them but just reading about them is draining. All this talk about their non existing problems instead of being grateful for what they have. And passing their attitudes down to their daughters.
How is this self indulgent negativity and preaching helping their adoring subs,
Exactly!
I can't watch them but just reading about them is draining. All this talk about their non existing problems instead of being grateful for what they have. And passing their attitudes down to their daughters.
How is this self indulgent negativity and preaching helping their adoring subs, many of whom are housebound, disabled ,carers or ill .
They are despicable and completely lacking in self awareness.
Most of us are wierd with our own ways. But unless it's severe, getting yourself labelled, drugged and forever loudly playing the victim isn't the answer.
I would say my husband is classic adhd and if he was a child now would probably be on strong meds but it's just him and like everything has its positives and negatives. But he certainly won't be getting labelled and attaching himself to the new fad that funnily enough excuses any past ,present and future bad behaviour !!
Couldn't agree more, I was born with a disability that was corrected straight after birth which included water on the brain.. I am the first to admit I am a bit odd but have no label really. It's an odd one as the disability was corrected but I think there are brain implications..It's not widely studied though as a few decades before folk like me wouldn't have survived. Therefore it's sometimes a bit difficult but I try to fit in with other folk in life not the other way around. I have been treated for anxiety/ depression in the past but think could be more to it, but you just get on with it don't you? Ref Nadia, Mark and the subs it's all so toxic.. I have said before I dipped in a few times to their chats a few yrs ago now. It was full of the subs trying to out do each other with who was the most ill physically and mentally how can this be a good community to be in?

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
Just what one needs while in a quandary. Advice from a narcissist and a bi-polar, manic depressive with self confessed suicidal tendencies.
Seemingly they have made such a good job of their own family I fail to see how this cannot work! :rolleyes: Clearly the helpless being led by the clueless.
Come Fly With Me BBC Entertainment 003.png

• Haha

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
I must admit I rarely watch LW but she is usually on Today and Friday. Occasionally she’s on extra days but from what I’ve read on here, she’s not been on much since Christmas x
Just turned LW on to check and Nadia's not on. When is she usually on?

God, they've got some actress on who's genuinely saying she follows the 'wicca religion' and believes she's a witch with magic powers. What utter drivel - time to switch off!
---

She always sounds so bored and cold. I have warmed to her a bit as she definitely adds some intelligence to debate, but she hardly puts the 'personality' into 'TV personality'.
Plus remember Jane and Gary have now gone their separate ways.

SamBamford

Just had to look. Moody, 'singing' bit of a Jamaican accent going on there, its horrible.

• Haha

diamondtext

VIP Member
I watched an old little Richard video on the bbc, it had me in stitches, he was talking about dressing up and showing everything and sprinkling sugar on it 😂😂😂😂😂
If Manker had his way he’d have her going about in a sack cloth and ashes, as a way of control
Unlike his fluffed up, made up crush Kate Beckinsale, as the Americans say ..Go figure ..

Ireckon

VIP Member
Thread suggestions

Cooking the books, overpaid grifters ,
time for the bus pass and slippers

Loose badly needs new blood,
She milked it for 20 years
Now they’ll both just chew the cud

Her frenemy Kaye will be glad to see the back,
Embarrassed of years of her meaningless feedback

When you’re put out to pasture, your appearances are a disaster. Just stay home with the master (manipulator)

The tax mans taken all my doh left me in my stately home to listen to endless tales of drunkenness and cruelty

Sorry 😂 I got a bit carried away there 😂
---

She looks awful in that photo, drained
I like one that ends master (manipulator) ✅ hehe 😜

• Heart

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Yes I can remember in the middle of a coffee moaning a few yrs ago she announced Denise (Welch) had just texted her and she LOVED Denise. I am not sure if that's still true I think Denise can be very cutting going by bits I have read..can't they all though Nadia included. I think if they didn't have such a variety of different "Loose Women" they would have run out of people who were willing to work with Nadia by now. They do seem to be side lining her though especially as she doesn't have another job (apart from you tube) while alot of others do.
She used to lick Denices arse in the hope that lazy moody got exposure because Denices son is was in band that was in the charts at the time I believe?

Is Dina buzzing gas?.. And moodies took up gurning like her father
Screenshot_20230112-121853.png
Screenshot_20230112-121826.png

Last edited:
  • Sick

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
Interesting that so many female celebs are being thoughtful and posting nice things to Vanessa Feltz. Not her, she’s Instagramming how lined up they are. Please DONT go and listen to maddie on Instagram either, it’s really bad.

• Sad

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
I can’t see Kiki would be going to a grammar school now as she’s in year 11 doing GCSEs - there’s a large college in Kingston where she could be considering Art but I suspect he was going to Kingston hospital.
Ah that makes more sense