Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tomtomclub

VIP Member
good luck wiht Happy Valley Manks - deluded man, thought you were depressed yesterday, soon bounced back again... mmmmm

• Angry
Reactions: 8

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
Dirty Dina just loves it when manky comes out with all his smutty comments. The way she looks at him makes me want to throw up.

Ireckon

VIP Member
Poor Julia looks traumatised by the memories/them or maybe because this could have looked like a nice gesture. Even Dina looks uncomfortable when Nadia is saying that they are good sisters. Dina was pretty but Julia probably a younger, prettier, successful, sweeter and easier target. Mocking her for maybe being in her 'vegan phase.' They treated her like shit and continue to. Sad seeing beautiful Julia look so happy in the photo with her baby niece.
I hate the way Nigel is more fascinated with watching the tv than engaging with Julia’s remarks and comments at the beginning 😡

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
It appears Lizzi England one of the women in Nadia’s circle of friends suffering from cancer has put up a serious of post about tattle life. I wonder if Nadia has told her about her own thread on tattle?!

• Wow

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
Im truly aghast at the Memory Lane Childhood vlog - ive only just watched it this morning
I cannot believe that 2 selfish sisters have completed erased their younger sister from their childhood memories
What the hell have they done that for, its as if Julia doesnt or ever did exist
they were obviously vile to her as kids as no doubt why Betty punished them and split them up
they dont seem to have any remorse either
it is beyond belief
Does anyone know if it's possible to take out a legal injunction against anyone publicly mentioning you? I have wondered about this, if Julia took one out. After the Tweet Julia posted about Nitty talking about her on Loose Women, the clip was cut from the YouTube channel and Nitty has never even acknowledged that she has a second sister since. Yes, it is very strange the way that they talk about their childhood, mentioning their mother and father but no mention of Julia. It's always "my sistah DIINAAH" just incase people get the wrong message.

People on the Phillip Schofield thread say he took an injunction out on Matthew McGeevy from mentioning him, so I am wondering how it all works.

Reactions: 7

diamondtext

VIP Member
Their crap cookery shambles
Would be great for anyone trying to loose a few post Christmas pounds, even those photos would put you off eating, full stop.

• Haha

missmickey

VIP Member
(1) Heart on Twitter: "Hazel wants to be the coolest grandma in the world and @nadiasawalha helps her dreams come true! Watch this epic surprise thanks to our friends at @TalkTalk ❤ #Ad #ShakingUpTV https://tattle.life/threads/19920/" / Twitter

😂

I'm surprised that Good Fairy Nadia Sawalha didn't offer up her hot husband's services, along with ipad and headphones, to help #ShakeUp Hazel's life. Either that or the direct number for Enemy of Broadcasting, Mr Youtube, who can be incredibly glitchy during the upload process don't you know? :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Wow