Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hopscotch

VIP Member
They consumed 42 minutes of hot air when all they need have said to the three alleged advice seekers (assuming Manky didn’t write these letters) was:

writer #1: your ex is perfectly happy to bump bums with you every so often but he’s not back in it for the long term

writer #2: you didn’t need to write these donkeys and thankfully they said the right thing: give it a little more time as your partner works through some issues about whether he wants to be a parent. We didn’t need to hear from Manky that one of his exes had a termination a couple of years before his eldest was born.

writer #3: sweetie, you’ve been the other woman in a 10 year affair. He only “let” you stay over during Christmas!? Your friends don’t want to hear about it anymore because it’s exasperating and bad for you. Leave him in the dust. Don’t look back.

I’ll stick with the pithy and practical Agony Uncle and Aunt Graham Norton and Maria on Virgin Radio, thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
Couldn’t agree more! Saying to him that Mira none of his business is down right cruel and unkind. It actually makes him feel detached and not a member of the family/group. Wicked woman.

Mark mentioned a couple of things that I would say are massive red flags.

When he asks Nadia what her plans are for a certain day she flies off the handle, and if he asks her what her loud, dramatic, animated phone conversation was about she tells him, "it's none of your business"!! Omfg! Wow 😲

There are no secrets in my marriage, I regularly ask my other half what his plans are and what his conversations were about if it's clearly concerning to him, and he NEVER tells me it's none of my business and vice versa. IT IS my business when our blended family is concerned or our friends.
Also we know each others passwords to everything.
M & N have such a dysfunctional relationship it's mind boggling.
She's the abuser, controller and manipulator.
If Mark reads this, I'd strongly advise him to get marriage guidance from someone that isn't his own controlling wife!!!
---

So here’s an alternative viewpoint. When anyone sends messages saying that they feel sorry for him eg in the posts above ⬆ he says he’s ok? Does he feel bad that people are questioning her now?

afrozenpea

VIP Member

nadia being so incapable of empathy (real- not the fake empathy which is part of her ITARLIA CONTY training) she nearly walks dina in to a wall.

tomtomclub

VIP Member
The horrendous screeching cook vlog ended with this image …
and there’s a new “Culture Shot, highlights of the week” posted! Also ending with the same image…
Changes seem to be ongoing 🤔 is Manky finally pulling his socks up and trying to be creative with some help ???
yea they are pushing the channel now as a business - DogHouse Media - hoping it will take off with sponsorships - maybe he ahs insisted she takes time out from LW to make a commitment to the shit alternative TV channel they are trying to create!

Ireckon

VIP Member
Dina away this weekend, oh no Nadia on a shoot this weekend oh no it seems Nitwit and Manky on a valentine’s weekend away 🙄
Warning! Nude picture 😱🤢
Awww they worked so hard they really needed ANOTHER holiday NOT! 😡

• Angry

Allybongo77

Perhaps a meet up with Kay and/or a spa weekend? She appears to have recently followed a resort in Cheshire (though that would be a bit of a trek).
---

It’s not all kisses and hugs in the comments under Nittya’s latest ad for an overpriced gut quick fix. 😂😂😂
View attachment 1933740
getting sick of these influencers.. shes the worse arse out in the pic 🤮🤮

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
After watching it I actually felt ever so slightly sorry for Mark and I don’t like to admit that. She is clearly leading the spider up the hoover pipe here and it’s cruel. Sometimes she says these things in front of a camera so that he can’t kick off but maybe that’s the same for him too?

Either way is wasn’t nice to watch. He clearly looks upset about it all and she couldn’t care less. She’s an actress after all.

• Wow

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Funny how she fell out with Julia at the same time she returned to Loose Women, maybe Julia was bank rolling her and stopped.
I'm sure Nadia Sawalha will owe her sister Julia and her parents THOUSANDS of pounds! Nadia has always admitted she is useless with money which to me also means, I've borrowed thousands but let's forget about it as I'm useless with money!

• Wow

missmickey

VIP Member
Thursday loosewomen: Kaye, Linda, JUDY and Denise
View attachment 1914568
Friday loosewomen: Kaye,Linda, Sunetra and JUDY ……..
View attachment 1914578
Where’s Nitty ? I think Judy has replaced her Thursday/Friday slot .
Poor Nitty and Mark are £6000 short this week!!
I love the way Judy Love responds to Kaye's self depreciation at the end of this clip from today's LW by building her up. There's a genuine, warm rapport between them. ❤ Time stamp 4:40
Is It Normal To Get Jealous Of Your Partner's Celebrity Crush? | Loose Women - YouTube
Can you just imagine Nadia Sawalha cackling in agreement with Kaye and twisting the knife in further? B*tch. :(

I really liked the dynamic amongst today's improved LW panel, it all seemed a lot less dated. Even tired old Linda seemed refreshed with new things to say. I'm sure the LW all headed out for #FunFriday drinks after today's show, too! Poor Nadia -£6K Sawalha, after all: "If you're not going and getting pissed and partying it can feel a bit excluding!" :oops: Time stamp 2:45
COFFEE MOANING Women REVIEWING Men, Mum Feeding Babies BAN, Celibacy & $2 million to Be a TEENAGER - YouTube

Looks like Nadia Sawalha will be masking her rage behind a podcast tonight. Badly. 😂 #FuckoffFriday 🥂

• Heart

FirmAndFair

It's more Mystic Meg than Agony Aunt.

First up, they are met with a vulnerable woman who's facing troubles in her relationship. Nadia (finally!) concludes by telling the writer she should 1) work out what she wants and 2) communicate directly with the other man. Great, some basic but practical advice which doesn't require mindreading or judgement on either party, and could help the writer to come to their own informed conclusion.

It's good advice, if only you disregard the preceding 15 minute soliloquy where Nadia tells the writer that she might actually be the problem because society has conditioned her to be a commitmentphobe. Don't worry though, they reassure her that her instinct regarding the man must be right because she's woman.

They've just invented this entire backstory, which frankly makes Honey I Homeschooled The Kids look well written.

Last edited:
  • Sad