Nadia Sawalha #59 Vlogmas 22: Hardly cinematic & v melodramatic; mostly 24 days lugging crap to the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone notice that at the very start of the curly cocks that when Nadia said that it was a prerecord because Dina was going away that Dina looked a bit shocked?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She constantly lies. Mark not so much. He’s more honest than her and he gets it in the neck if he drops her in it. She’s definitely more interested in the channel at the moment. I saw during the pre recording of crappy cooks that the girl that runs their channel was there.

Definitely trying to turn it up a notch rather than her leaving him to his pretend job.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
He’s just a stupid disgusting clown and she’s a sneaky clown with notions.

Reactions: 8
She constantly lies. Mark not so much. He’s more honest than her and he gets it in the neck if he drops her in it. She’s definitely more interested in the channel at the moment. I saw during the pre recording of crappy cooks that the girl that runs their channel was there.

Definitely trying to turn it up a notch rather than her leaving him to his pretend job.
she really is a liar, a childish liar too, thats obvs what she did all the time when she was little to get out of things that she had done wrong - shes become a master at it and it flows from er tongue - she makes things up on the spot to cover her deviousness

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I think she’ll maybe waken up before she’s 60, she has been carrying him for so long and he still tries to call the shots of how money is spent
His behaviours have took their toll on her, I do believe even down to her hair loss
His mood dictating everything she does
Can you imagine the peace she would’ve had, by having a like minded hardworking partner who you could go anywhere with and not feel under pressure of him throwing a psyche wobbler.
Well at least he can poach an egg now 😩
I suppose if you mollycoddle any man they will opt for a free ride and act moody while they’re at it
I would be investing in a one way ticket for him if I was her, somewhere like Outer Mongolia 🇲🇳 or The Bermuda Triangle ….

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Interesting that so many female celebs are being thoughtful and posting nice things to Vanessa Feltz. Not her, she’s Instagramming how lined up they are. Please DONT go and listen to maddie on Instagram either, it’s really bad.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
(1) Heart on Twitter: "Hazel wants to be the coolest grandma in the world and @nadiasawalha helps her dreams come true! Watch this epic surprise thanks to our friends at @TalkTalk ❤ #Ad #ShakingUpTV https://tattle.life/threads/19920/" / Twitter

😂

I'm surprised that Good Fairy Nadia Sawalha didn't offer up her hot husband's services, along with ipad and headphones, to help #ShakeUp Hazel's life. Either that or the direct number for Enemy of Broadcasting, Mr Youtube, who can be incredibly glitchy during the upload process don't you know? :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Wow
(1) Heart on Twitter: "Hazel wants to be the coolest grandma in the world and @nadiasawalha helps her dreams come true! Watch this epic surprise thanks to our friends at @TalkTalk ❤ #Ad #ShakingUpTV https://tattle.life/threads/19920/" / Twitter

😂

I'm surprised that Good Fairy Nadia Sawalha didn't offer up her hot husband's services along with ipad and headphones, to help #ShakeUp Hazel's life. Either that or the direct number for enemy of progress, Mr Youtube, who can be incredibly glitchy during the upload process don't you know? :sneaky:
Who close to her has Fibromyalgia? Could it be Dina? That would explain her not working.

Reactions: 2
Who close to her has Fibromyalgia? Could it be Dina? That would explain her not working.
I think it's Nadia Sawalha's former house servant: Aunty Pat. The one who parented her daughters and emptied her dishwasher. :(
Dina is no longer a teaching assistant, because she had a bust up with the leadership at the school.

• Heart
Oh the sweet irony of these two staying at a place called The Pig (in Dorset)….and can everyone guess why she’s describing their holiday as a being “away filming a new series?”

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Dina away this weekend, oh no Nadia on a shoot this weekend oh no it seems Nitwit and Manky on a valentine’s weekend away 🙄
Warning! Nude picture 😱🤢
Awww they worked so hard they really needed ANOTHER holiday NOT! 😡

• Angry
Brewdog boss James Watt disclosed last week that he has the condition. Former Premier League footballer Jermaine Pennant announced the week before that he had been given the label. They join the likes of Johnny Vegas, Ant McPartlin, Justin Timberlake, Sue Perkins and Olivia Attwood, who have also talked of being diagnosed.

The one thing these patients have in common? They’ve paid someone for a diagnosis.

Labelling can have a serious effect on how people view themselves and on the effort they make to change behaviours. A diagnosis means that people too often feel they no longer need to take responsibility for their actions, or make an effort to change.
There’s something reassuring in being able to say that your behaviour is the result of a neurological condition like ADHD. It also means that if anyone criticises you, you then have the protection of a medical diagnosis as defence.

A few years ago, we had a host of celebrities claiming to have bipolar disorder. This seems to have fallen out of fashion now in favour of ADHD.

👆👆Well this just about sums it up and still no mention of Nitwitch and her whole clan 🤣.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just had to look. Moody, 'singing' bit of a Jamaican accent going on there, its horrible.

• Haha
"this isn’t great but hey ho i’m bored"

truth.jpg

Like father, like daughter. Their collective lack of purpose and having far too much time on their hands are the greatest contributors to their low moods. These low moods sometimes lead them to produce low quality, self-indulgent 'art'. :sick:

In other news, the ghost of Amy Winehouse breathes a sigh of relief. 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.