Nadia Sawalha #59 Vlogmas 22: Hardly cinematic & v melodramatic; mostly 24 days lugging crap to the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me so mad. I work 40 hours a week. My waching machine has just broken and I am not able to afford a replacement for weeks. I went to college, got an education and worked hard.

Madame here has no qualifications, works 8 hours a week maximum, has no talent, crap actress, awful personality, "total witch" and is on her umpteenth holiday in the space of a year. With a houseful of gifted freebies that they never use. 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
No Moodie it's not great, it's shocking and she's bored because she has never had a job, didn't go to school and lies in bed all day. A lazy lump who needs to get a life.
To be fair: 1) Lee mentioned she works in a bar - good on her if true and 2) not sure how much she works there as Nittya has taken pains to mention recently a) that M’s “Saturday job” is to clean up after the Crooked Cooks and b) another “job” she has is to find clips of that same “show” that Nittya can post on her social media. Sigh. Get out while you still can M, and fend for yourself. You’ll be better off.

Reactions: 7
Hometime #43 and it is still in 2022. Mark has snazzy new intro graphics in a meagre attempt to up the ante on the quality side of things. Wooo, we are so lucky. :rolleyes: Scene opens with Nads and Dina at the kitchen table pondering what to do to Dina's birthday arch into a Xmas arch. Checking calendar and we are in the second week of February 2023. Talk of fresh stuff, talk of holly, misteltoe, rosemary. Nadia wants to know where they are going to get stuff from and Dina tells her she has a mahoossive garden. Nadia wants to go to the Raaange. Nadia thanks Lisa for her Range addiction and Dina says she has had one for a long time. "I didn't even know you had one" exclaims Nadia. Does Dina have ADHD? Everyone has that nowadays. :p They both witch about Croydon not having a B&M. Just when this vlog seemed minimally puke inducing, Mark is back. :sick: Mark says he will get the holly out of the garden for the arch. Dina tells them of the 2 types and she wants the one without the point and has berries on it. Nadia wants to go fake 🤭, Dina says she changes her stuff out every 5-6 days. The way Nadia describes the arche being huge, you would think she had a replica of the Arch de Triomphe in her kitchen. Mark asks when do they replenish anything, "we don't even replenish toilet rolls," with Dina cackling in the background. Nadia tells him to shut-up and open his birthday present.

The present is from Dina, she got it at a fayre and it is a food stuff thing. Mark opens up the tissue to reveal a conical shaped thing, but before we can find out what it is, the moron goes and pokes himself in the eye with the arm of his glasses. 😏 He squelched the sty he had. It's Organic Bob's Knob of 2-year-old Lancashire cheese. Dina says it looks like a knob, Mark says a circumsized one and Nadia says it looks like a Xmas tree. Dina laughs herself silly over Mark not know that he was cut. Nadia wants to know why he is circumsized and is going to ask his mum. Are we going to eventually be told why, because this is going on for too long now. Mark doesn't want to open the cheese. It will probably sit on a shelf in his man tip, rotting away like that bottle of Big Mac sauce. Dina says to stick it in the oven, then put a hole in it and squirt it and Mark says like a ejaculating penis behind the censor horns. He also got that t-shirt with the gingerbread men saying "Christmas Squad" on it, gingerbread men socks and Baci chocolate spread. Of course, Mark has to stick his finger in it like a little kid.

Nadia has a go with the Baci. She says it reminds her of the time she and Dina went to Italy. Now I thought they went to Italy when they were 18-16 years of age. They were 14 and 12! Dina says that is a story for another day, so Nadia must have been a 12yo who looked 18 then. :p Dina has a rethink and she was 16 in '78, so they were 16 and 14. She thinks again and it was 1977, so 15 and 13. Is that your final answer Dina? They flew to Bologna and took a train to Florence and Dina had what she called pidgin Italian. Talk more of cheesy knobs again.

On the road to Southwold in a traffic jam "4 fuckin miles in 1 hour!" Now we have Mark talking to the camera about the coincidences of them living on the same street in Finsbury Park, both met at BBC Bristol and neither of them wanted to do the job and a connection with Southwold. More blah, blah from Mark and Nadia has booked a table the same time as the England v US match is on. To be continued.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Nadia is back in the car with M&S's best ever prawn sandwich. It is now dark and they are in another traffic jam. Mark says they left early and it has been bumper to bumper for 5 hours. I don't know what his definition of early is. Nadia is so disappointed and the birthday trip is ruined. Always catastrophizing is Nadia. She says to pull off. Six hours and they are in Southwold. Nadia gives the room tour, ignore the mess. They got a complmentary bottle of gin. In the restaurant, posh fish 'n chips. Next morning, Mark and the whirling coffee maker. He is off on one of this monologues on coffee. Out in Southwold and they are in front of a butcher's and Nadia remember being their with her ex-boyfriend's mum. Nadia was cooking a meal and she was making her selections, the bf's mum was standing over her, watching. "She wasn't very nice." They are staying across the road at The Swan. Mark and Nadia used to come to Southwold in their early 20s, but with other people. There's a WH Smith with the old sign, a fishmonger's, a fish 'n chip shop that is "so cute, so nice" says Nadia. They spy a gelato and doughnut shop. Nadia says they can have doughnuts because it is Mark's birthday trip. They see a "tatty gift shop" and Mark gets all maudlin about the girls, looking at the stuffed animals in the window. Yeah, yeah, they aren't toddlers any more and you don't give a tit about them being provocative on socials so shut the eff up! Nadia peers into the Lord Nelson and Mark wants a pub lunch. Reading Room Cottage is the name of the house and Mark says "OOOh I want to reeeeeaaaad!!" How old are you?

We are at the beach and Nadia says her ex's mum lived on a hill and Mark says he will find where his ex's parents lived. Mark doesn't remember a pier with houses on it being there. Here's the thing, places change. They didn't build a pier, it's just an area up against the wall where there is now a cafe and some beach huts. Nadia reiterates what Mark said about going to Southwold with their respective bfs and gfs. Nadia takes this opportunity to witch about her ex-boyfriend's mum. "She was very successful, she was a very dour woman, very miserable, very jealous of ME, very jealous of her son. We used to come here for weekends and I remember I used to drink so much just to get through the weekend." :oops: "She looked down her nose at me A LOT. I feel cringy when I think about my time here." Nadia says she thinks they were both sniggering behind her back about her. "What about, a bit of Croydon common?" says Mark. "Yeah." Mark's ex's father was very senior at Adnam's Brewery, which owns most of Southwold and its pubs, they stayed at the cottage next to the bottler and got free beer. Nadia can't pronounce Adnam's. Nadia tells Mark he has a big bogie hanging out of his nose. :cautious:

Nadia is yaking on the phone, walking to the Sole Bay Inn as Mark chunters to the camera. Off to the Retro Market. Mark finds a Liberace album. Nadia says she and Dina shared their albums. Nadia does her version of "If I Were A Rich Man." :ROFLMAO: Looking at the singles and Nadia says they would go to Our Price to get their's. A bashed up toffee tin, jelly moulds. Nadia exits the market, but Mark wants her to be more profesh, so take 2. Nadia swans out again and says to the camera with her big teeth smile "So, it was a really great find in every way, wonder local village church and so many goodies in there!"

More chat about Adnam's and Nadia says back in the day they were all wood, now they are gentrified. Mark asks if they has sawdust on the floor. He says some about sawdust being on the floor because of men's urine. What is wrong with him? "It's to soak up the beer you idiot." Mark shows us the cottage he and his girlfriend stayed in. They find Child's Yard and Nadia skips and bobs her head about like a fool. Mark talks about some old digital footage they found and the conversations they were having in them and Maddie saying they were so boring. Footage of Mark walking down the street, getting his camera out to take a picture. Back at the Sole Bay Inn for lunch. Mark pans the room. Mark talks about Adnam's being a big part of his drinking story YAWN! He says it was the baseline of his drinking. Nadia wondered if he would be TRIGGERED, but he says no. Nadia tells us of some dude last night with a glass of wine trying to talk to people, "he was so scary." Mark says the place has had an upgrade since he was last there. NO, really? :rolleyes: "Who would have thought it? Eighteen years sober." Nadia tells Mark he is incredible. 🤮 Nadia says she is going to arrange something special for his 20th year of sobriety.

Full view of Mark's prawn sandwich. Mark didn't realize that avocados are unsustainable. Deforestation, but I will give you my avocado when you pry it from my cold dead hands! :m Nadia fluffs her hair. Mark says the butter is too hard and Nadia says give it to me. She takes the foiled butter and with a knife, she starts breaking it up and spreading it at the same time, then puts it between her hands. "I don't like you suffering" she says. Mark puts the piece of bread on the table, eeww. "Put it between your buttocks" :cautious: Nadia referred to the place they had dinner last night as hoi faloy. She doesn't mean hoi polloi. Yes, here she goes again making up words from legitimate words to have her own meaning. I think she means high-falutin. Something about sweet butter she didn't like and was going to ask about salted and Mark was like no, no, don't ask. Eventually she did and the waitress had no problem with the request. God he is so stupid. Nadia asks Mark why that was a problem and he said he didn't want to look like a total asshole. What do you think you look like on these vlogs Mark? Nadia says it is part of his ADHD. :rolleyes: Nadia spreads the butter on the bread that is on the table "for my beautiful husband." Mark is having chicken schnitzel now and Nadia is having 5 bean chili with nachos. "Is it going to make your bum bang?" 😤 They enjoyed their meal and might go back there for dinner. Slo-mo of Nadia walking and a to be cont'd.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So weren’t actually away filming as part of a real paid job, they just went away for a short weekend and filmed parts of their boring trip on their iPhone? 😂 Deluded the pair of them.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
“Full view of Mark's prawn sandwich”

Oh darling, I do hope that wasn’t a euphemism. :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Lovely to see how many mini breaks you can afford when you're fiddling your taxes. They are an inspiration to us all.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I wonder if Dina was trying to tell Mark something when she bought him knob cheese😳

• Sick
  • Haha
Oh the wanker filmmaker was able to shot a film of his wife walking out a shop door….give the man a medal🤡🤡🤡
---

“Full view of Mark's prawn sandwich”

Oh darling, I do hope that wasn’t a euphemism. :sick:
He has such a twisted perverted mind everything that comes out of his mouth is full of uncomfortable innuendos. All day every day. Disgusting. keep reporting

Reactions: 9
It appears someone is losing IG followers, first photo taken from my tattle post on Saturday, second one today…I guess her followers don’t appreciate seeing her husband’s nude backside.
🤢
B0865F7A-2772-4325-BD20-44650886C5A7.jpeg
BE10C8C9-B83B-4DD4-9DE3-C059D51FEDE0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Moodie would pass for 30 years old
I suppose putting up with those two pit bulls for parents would be rather taxing ……
Pardon the pun

• Haha
Reactions: 13

feel this is sawalha and mank out on a showbiz night
Has Mark Adderley accompanied Nadia Sawalha to a single showbiz event since she fell over on the red carpet of Julia’s ex-boyfriends film (Bohemian Rhapsody)? #karma

Come to think of it, has she been invited to any? 👋 Jonathan Ross’s Halloween Party planner. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yesterday and today CM M&N seem in funny mood …. NARDIA screeching undying love for Mark and Mark looks bewildered and a bit depressed …. Differcult time with Valentine’s Day coming soon and both being unemployed!

Reactions: 9
apparently there are three loose women threatening to down tools they have to go pay. who are the three? nadia, jane and brenda?
---

the anti-adderleys- Kirsten and joerg baked a black forest gateau

I love kirsten and joerg
---

hmmm interesting!

she's on the defensive.

Dominic lawson has written: "celebrities have convinced people they need an illness identity". lol
She says there's no evidence for this. lol she needs to look at her subs and their live chat.

Mank struggles to get his adhd drugs cos the rush his wife has contributed to lol.

she's now equating have suspected adhd to have a lump in your breast. Silly bleeping cow. she is really triggered, and calling all psychiatrists she has met pompous.

now she's saying "societeeeee;. and he's saying "Victorian". LOOOOOOOL

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Sorry I know I'm repeating myself but it needs to be said 📣 " Dont they talk a load of shite"!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.