Nadia Sawalha #59 Vlogmas 22: Hardly cinematic & v melodramatic; mostly 24 days lugging crap to the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmmm here we go .. so where are they off to this weekend? 🤔
Perhaps a meet up with Kay and/or a spa weekend? She appears to have recently followed a resort in Cheshire (though that would be a bit of a trek).
---

It’s not all kisses and hugs in the comments under Nittya’s latest ad for an overpriced gut quick fix. 😂😂😂
968FC94A-E340-4699-A724-E4015CBFA508.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
They’re disgusting and creep filming cause he has nothing else to do

Reactions: 6
Interesting.
Very interesting , they don’t want to PAYE normal peoples tax when they earn over 50,000 greedy lot . It mentions to be self employed you don’t know when you next job will be and it’s not regular , but we know she’s had Thursday and Friday every week until this month … perhaps she’s trying to prove its irregular self employed work to get out of paying 40% tax!😡

• Angry
Reactions: 13
She has been very quiet about her absence from the show
Don’t know about curly cooks, more like cooking the books
Plus I think she’d enjoy a stint in the klink, she’d get some peace there away from Happy Harry and Moodie Mandy and the hooded Granny. Plus there’s free colonic irrigation and exercise 💪💪💪 and the food in there would definitely be an upgrade
Winner, winner.

• Haha
I will never get my head around the Lorraine Kelly situation. How the hell does someone presenting a show, named after themselves portray a "persona"? What a joke. :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 12
lol could it be woman of the people nadia sawalha doesn't want to pay the taxes of the people?

I can see the cruddy cooks of crutch town being played in court now. You see m'lud, I iz a successful bwand wid my own lidl cooking channel, an employee of dina, a producer of tv level shows. I iz not an employee. Plus ere is my tax return which showz we put virtz all our expenzes fur the bizness, which meanz i iz self employed. I alzo ave aydeeaitchdee!
---

imo the case against them is very easy, because they all brand themselves Loose women, which makes them employees.
---

I will never get my head around the Lorraine kelly situation. How the hell does someone presenting a show, named after themselves portray a "persona"? What a joke. :rolleyes:
they iz all keef lemonz donchaknow! I don't think being fake as duck should have any bearing on this case; because in that case sawalha will have it won.

that case was a terrible outcome. I think they are going after loose women cos they are an easier target. also they are branded loose women, which makes them employees.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Perhaps a meet up with Kay and/or a spa weekend? She appears to have recently followed a resort in Cheshire (though that would be a bit of a trek).
---

It’s not all kisses and hugs in the comments under Nittya’s latest ad for an overpriced gut quick fix. 😂😂😂
View attachment 1933740
have they removed those comments,, as I cant see them, if so they need reporting as you do need to take medical advice before taking these type of supplements. I
lol they've also got an affiliated link to the Spielberg film they reviewed, wonder how many of the loyal servants have booked a cinema ticket through it!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Everyone* is tuning into The Curly Cooks of Croydon instead of the Saturday morning cookery shows on the telly box.
1675507822251.png

* for 'everyone' read 596 viewers. Scratch that, 595. I'm out!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Who on earth would pay her that kind of money again when she has no discernible talent, she needs LW more than they need her. This has been proved with the shows she has presented that have not asked her back to do anymore, The One Show, Wanted Down Under, Saturday Cook Book and of course Eastenders.
All she has now is the Youtube channel, Insta and a voice over - does not bode well does it ?

Reactions: 14
Wonder if this has anything to do with her sleepless nights and the updated IG bio which now says she’s joint owner of Dog House Media?
Brilliant - that means Nadia Sawalha is liable for the copious dodgy expenses on display in the Dog House Media accounts.

Reactions: 13
Mark of Joy will absolutely flip if she is put out to pasture and is no longer Nadia off the telly.
It’s his only claim to fame, oh sorry forgetting the time he filmed the spice girls ……

• Haha
the telly box.
thanks for reminding me about the telly box. since discovering the sawalha adderley channel I haven't watched a second of the lower grade entertainment offered by the BBC ITV and all those other amateur channels; and I had quite forgotten it existed.
---

Belle PR aka the Blonde Ambition tour.

I don't think i've ever seen so much balayage on one internet page ever.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
He is positively gagging for a glass of wine and they are there all three shoving it in his face
She calls herself a supportive partner, if someone in my family was a recovering alcoholic I would forgo the pleasure
If someone was eating a Terry’s chocolate orange and a galaxy in my vicinity I’d be on it in two minutes
Her behaviour is careless as usual, she says he doesn’t mind, but he’s inwardly seething I bet

I have a letter for the next agony aunt and uncle bs.

Dear Narddia off the telly()for now)

I am self-employed, but my employer personages who give me money on a regular basis for turning up at my place of employment showing off and talking about my hot husband has been told to transfer me to PAYE by the tax office and is looking to do so. If they dismiss me from my employment job fing i do for money, cos I refuse to go PAYE can I claim unfair dismissal even I am also refusing to be empolyed (whoops so used to crossing that one out) employed by them. \

Fanks!
---

have they removed those comments,, as I cant see them, if so they need reporting as you do need to take medical advice before taking these type of supplements. I
lol they've also got an affiliated link to the Spielberg film they reviewed, wonder how many of the loyal servants have booked a cinema ticket through it!!!
I saw the fabelmans. it was excellent. I did not use the link.

• Haha
---

View attachment 1933740
getting sick of these influencers.. shes the worse arse out in the pic 🤮🤮

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.