Nadia Sawalha #59 Vlogmas 22: Hardly cinematic & v melodramatic; mostly 24 days lugging crap to the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she say she hates slow cookers …but was happy to endorse and grab all the free Ninjas sent to her 🤡🤡
---

Everyone* is tuning into The Curly Cooks of Croydon instead of the Saturday morning cookery shows on the telly box.
View attachment 1934847

* for 'everyone' read 596 viewers. Scratch that, 595. I'm out!
11million watching on TV. Manky ain’t as clever with his maths 🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Curly cant Cook - i couldnt watch it all the way through, not only boring but so chaotic, even a pre -record they cant get right
Dina's Lidl whizzer doesn't work, Nits salt is damp. Fast forward to 45 mins and they still havent achieved anything
Mark's sauce is a disaster -Nits: 'lets pretend its a thick sauce'
Still discussing what to do when filming - that even drip Manks says, why are you having a production meeting now!
Why dont they just sack it off, they really cant do it

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Curly cant Cook - i couldnt watch it all the way through, not only boring but so chaotic, even a pre -record they cant get right
Dina's Lidl whizzer doesn't work, Nits salt is damp. Fast forward to 45 mins and they still havent achieved anything
Mark's sauce is a disaster -Nits: 'lets pretend its a thick sauce'
Still discussing what to do when filming - that even drip Manks says, why are you having a production meeting now!
Why dont they just sack it off, they really cant do it
don't forget sticking a garlic up your bum cures worms according to nadia's homeopath!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

nadia bakes a vegan cake! you have to see it!
there really is no hope
she really cannot cook without step by step being told what to do - she has no flair, no prep and just copies what her sister does - its Dina who is the cook and not her, like Julia is the actress and not her!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The horrendous screeching cook vlog ended with this image …
and there’s a new “Culture Shot, highlights of the week” posted! Also ending with the same image…
Changes seem to be ongoing 🤔 is Manky finally pulling his socks up and trying to be creative with some help ???
yea they are pushing the channel now as a business - DogHouse Media - hoping it will take off with sponsorships - maybe he ahs insisted she takes time out from LW to make a commitment to the tit alternative TV channel they are trying to create!

Reactions: 8
and there’s a new “Culture Shot, highlights of the week” posted! Also ending with the same image…
Changes seem to be ongoing 🤔 is Manky finally pulling his socks up and trying to be creative with some help ???
Perhaps Mark Adderley could pull his finger out and edit and upload the footage of the #taxdeductible Greek holiday he and the grifting Mrs suffered last summer for the subs. I mean, why would you go on a foreign holiday you can't afford when Nadia Sawalha (formerly off the telly) and her unemployed husband will do it for you, claiming it as an illegitimate business expense? 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Horribly done. The visuals are too large for viewing on a mobile device and the strobe effect separating each recommended activity is distracting. And then there’s the soundtrack. After I watching that I’d felt like I’d spent 90 seconds in a late 90’s disco with a roomful of Mankys doing the white man’s overbite dance.

Meanwhile Nittya announced on IG this morning that she couldn’t do the Crazy Crooks show live because she is “away filming,” and a few hours later posted a video of her spinning around on a beach.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Meanwhile Nittya announced on IG this morning that she couldn’t do the Crazy Crooks show live because she is “away filming,” and a few hours later posted a video of her spinning around on a beach.
during the cooking show, she said it was dina was away on holiday.
---

can anyone explain the difference between vegan butter and margarine please! looooooooooool

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She absolutely said it was Dina who was away. As I listened to her, I thought liar!

I think her days on loose are numbered as is the whole wretched show. Seeing as how many were watching this morning proves that they aren’t going anywhere with this pile of tit.

Reactions: 13
Not only does she lie like a rug, she can’t be bothered to keep track of her ever changing stories. I guess the ADHD meds aren’t helping with that pathology.

• Angry
I wonder if Kiki is away with them which would be really awful timing since most year 11s are about to do mock exams.

• Wow
so she promotes a gut drink that is eye wateringly expensive and then makes a junk filled toastie that is full of fat, calories and lacks nutrients
what an absolute tit show that was, why do they think that will catch on?

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I admire the amount of butter - vegan or otherwise - added to these potatoes, but it doesn’t exactly fit with their whole alleged healthy gut (or heart) kick. Looks tasty but my goodness. Heart attack on a spoon.
A5F058AA-8256-4764-BD32-68C8B695FE35.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.