Nadia Sawalha #59 Vlogmas 22: Hardly cinematic & v melodramatic; mostly 24 days lugging crap to the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember Mark saying they hired a wedding photographer for their actual wedding and they went for a specific style of photo but when they received the proofs they hated the photos so didn’t buy them. Mark came across some of the proofs in a vlog and took a photo of them, these are the ones they constantly post on IG. I think the hello photos are group shots afterwards?
Honestly it's hard to keep up as they change their story so much 😆
I remember Nadia saying how Julia was dating Alan Davies at the time but it wasn't in the public domain yet as the relationship was fairly new, so Julia (quite rightly) was furious that there were pictures of them together that were going to be published. Apparently Alan was really angry too- they painted him like some sort of psycho for refusing to allow them to use those photos.

One thing I know for sure is that M & N's version will be mostly made up to make them look like victims!

I hope Julia addresses it in her book 😈

Reactions: 14
There reasoning doesn't stand up. Are we supposed to believe that Julia and Alan were in every photo so none could be used? Usual rubbish from them.. More like they wanted them done as a freebie cause they are famous you know and the photographer wanted paying, how unreasonable, so said they were not up to their required standard.

Reactions: 12
As much as vlogmas was pathetic I'm actually missing it,

all this cooking stuff bores hell out me and it's just all recipes she's stealing from other YouTube vlogs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There reasoning doesn't stand up. Are we supposed to believe that Julia and Alan were in every photo so none could be used? Usual rubbish from them.. More like they wanted them done as a freebie cause they are famous you know and the photographer wanted paying, how unreasonable, so said they were not up to their required standard.
Exactly what I thought. It doesn't make sense! I would not be surprised if Mark was a complete twit to everyone. He has documented that he was rat arsed that day. I bet he was a complete knob to Alan and Julia

Reactions: 11
He's a complete knob to everyone except Moody, the golden child and Dina who smirks at his smutty innuendo's

• Sick
Reactions: 15

mank filming nadia on the toilet for anyone who not seen it
And they complain about men shouting out “Hello Beautiful “ He is discussing - I don’t think she bothers to watch any ‘HomeTimes’

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
That vlog to me proves that their relationship is just a partnership they are stuck in and scared to leave ..

In all the years I have been with my husband (28) he has never once seen me on the toilet ( he has seen me in childbirth yes) but the toilets different

Imagine Christine's husband watching her peeing or Aemon creeping around outside the toilet at Ruth ..I very much doubt it, Mark and Nadia are just like house mates and not a passionate couple

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They are desperately trying to engage with all the subs at the moment. Has she left LW? She’s unbearable to watch this morning. Talking all over him on the daily groan 😫

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
They are desperately trying to engage with all the subs at the moment. Has she left LW? She’s unbearable to watch this morning. Talking all over him on the daily groan 😫
Just turned LW on to check and Nadia's not on. When is she usually on?

God, they've got some actress on who's genuinely saying she follows the 'wicca religion' and believes she's a witch with magic powers. What utter drivel - time to switch off!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Possible she has left … there were hints when they were saying that their stuff was better than telly and putting down people dressing up for telly saying N&M better coz their more natural , also Judy has had her Thurs/Fri spot on Loosewomen for nearly two weeks now , with no excuse of a holiday in sight!

Last edited:
maybe they dumped her and its not being announced in case he loses her sponsorships. You would think though that her representatives would have to update their information when they bid for her to be able to get slutty with some vestee rice or whatever.

maybe they dumped her and its not being announced in case he loses her sponsorships. You would think though that her representatives would have to update their information when they bid for her to be able to get slutty with some vestee rice or whatever.
We can only hope and dream. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Jane's on holiday..

I can't really go Jane her fringe annoys me and she looks and sounds like she's on 60 🚬 a day

Reactions: 7
I think Judi is due to go on her first ever tour so maybe she’s getting a few LW’s in before she goes. Seems strange though that nobody on any lives have asked why she’s not there. Wonder if they are going away this weekend. They mentioned the sh1t cooks was pre-recorded for this Saturday. Also when they were talking about Kaye’s new tattoo the other day she said she can’t wait to see her and find out all about it but it was really vague like she didn’t know when it was going to be.

• Wow
I think Jane's on holiday..

I can't really go Jane her fringe annoys me and she looks and sounds like she's on 60 🚬 a day
She always sounds so bored and cold. I have warmed to her a bit as she definitely adds some intelligence to debate, but she hardly puts the 'personality' into 'TV personality'.

Reactions: 10
She always sounds so bored and cold. I have warmed to her a bit as she definitely adds some intelligence to debate, but she hardly puts the 'personality' into 'TV personality'.
i really dont like her, she's a snob, self opinionated and a misery guts

Reactions: 6
I must admit I rarely watch LW but she is usually on Today and Friday. Occasionally she’s on extra days but from what I’ve read on here, she’s not been on much since Christmas x
Just turned LW on to check and Nadia's not on. When is she usually on?

God, they've got some actress on who's genuinely saying she follows the 'wicca religion' and believes she's a witch with magic powers. What utter drivel - time to switch off!
---

Plus remember Jane and Gary have now gone their separate ways.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.