Nadia Sawalha #59 Vlogmas 22: Hardly cinematic & v melodramatic; mostly 24 days lugging crap to the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On Coffee Moaning today, Nadia declares that 'calories' are all a con by companies and counting them is pointless. W H A T? Why is she always so vocal and opinionated about things she knows literally nothing about?!

Speaking purely about weight loss, it is a basic scientific fact that being in a calorie deficit is a prerequisite for weight loss - unless there's some underlying medical issue, of course.

Sure, the literal process of counting calories is absolutely not for everyone. Nadia's logic is that it didn't work for her so the concept of a calorie is the problem. Right...

Eating a healthy diet is important regardless of weight or calories, but that doesn't mean calories are a con. Then again, unqualified people who are unable to maintain a healthy weight themselves probably aren't the most reliable source.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Have LW given her the bag?
No wonder they can’t afford to put the heating on and put an ad on their channel every few sentences
Her agent will be in her ear trying to drum up business. The curly cooks will be forced on tour, at a shopping centre near you 😊and Mank will release a new book MEN O PAUSE and ME( the suffering of her Fella ) honey I need my testosterone back.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well, I know we often rightly criticise the wisdom of the sponsors who pay Nittya money to promote their products, but I’ve got give a standing ovation to Nittya’s latest brand partner. I can’t imagine a better business marriage between this woman who is full of sh/! and the company that says its products will keep your gut clean. But she’s going to have to ingest a lot of that product for it to do its job! 😉😂😉😂
23C05F46-CB02-417D-A5D2-DF487529FC34.jpeg

• Haha
On Coffee Moaning today, Nadia declares that 'calories' are all a con by companies and counting them is pointless. W H A T? Why is she always so vocal and opinionated about things she knows literally nothing about?!
She is speaking from the gospel according to Dr. Tim Spector, her latest idol. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
My guess is that they’ve cut back on her appearances on Loose Women, but that she has held onto just enough appearances - maybe 4 a month - to hold onto her brand deals. She is smart enough to know she doesn’t want to be dropped like a hot potato as Andrea McLean was when she left Loose Women (dumb move if she actually left voluntarily).

She also can’t leave Loose Women now that she is part of this stunning calvacade of speakers/hosts for one’s private corporate or other events. Imagine working all year to win the customer service provider of the year award at your firm and this one is the keynote speaker. 😩
CD21B8D9-7E2E-484B-B90B-7490FA6024A9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My guess is that they’ve cut back on her appearances on Loose Women, but that she has held onto just enough appearances - maybe 4 a month - to hold onto her brand deals. She is smart enough to know she doesn’t want to be dropped like a hot potato as Andrea McLean was when she left Loose Women (dumb move if she actually left voluntarily).

She also can’t leave Loose Women now that she is part of this stunning calvacade of speakers/hosts for one’s private corporate or other events. Imagine working all year to win the customer service provider of the year award at your firm and this one is the keynote speaker. 😩
View attachment 1931860
Congratulations on smashing those sales targets, Kevin! Here’s Nadia Sawalha to over share how she pushed two whole human beings out of her tired old nuun. And she hasn’t so much as rinsed it, since. 🤢 She’s a right old laugh that bird, trust us. (Oh, and you know the budget’s tight …) Don’t mention numbers though, she’s rubbish at Maths. 😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Congratulations on smashing those sales targets, Kevin! Here’s Nadia Sawalha to over share how she pushed two whole human beings out of her tired old nuun. And she hasn’t so much as rinsed it, since. 🤢 She’s a right old laugh that bird, trust us. (Oh, and you know the budget’s tight …) Don’t mention numbers though, she’s rubbish at Maths. 😏
She’s rinsing something 🤢😱

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The last vestiges of her dignity? 😵
Oh she’s been dropped or reduced from appearances on Loose Women. And btw, there are not enough spare coins or discount codes or printed pounds to make me buy this brand. Quite the opposite. Will never buy anything from this alleged gut buster.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
12 week pack £180 - 4 week - £80 - Price of the stuff she is peddling this week.
Just the right price point for her subs or any other mugs taken in by it.

• Wow
  • Sick
She is smart enough to know she doesn’t want to be dropped like a hot potato as Andrea McLean was when she left Loose Women (dumb move if she actually left voluntarily).
Definitely agree about Andrea. I suppose money isn’t everything but it did always strike me as odd to walk away from a guaranteed high income to manage a business which frankly didn’t strike me as having a ton of potential. I suppose better to have a reason which keeps things pleasant in case LW ever want her back.

Agree on Nadia as well. It would make no sense for her to skip appearances on LW voluntarily - especially if she’s clearly just sat at home. LW is the only thing that keeps her relevant.

The new LW (Judi/Kelly in particular) are a breath of fresh air, and I think the producers would be blind not to see that. They also offer much more diversity - though that doesn’t stop Nadia milking her Jordanian roots. You can’t see more of them without cutting back on other people.

Nadia’s silence speaks volumes. Whether she’s dropped or only made to appear irregularly, she’ll be waiting until she knows definitively so she can put a spin on it. No doubt she’ll say it’s her decision so she can focus on her social media empire and successful programs on YouTube…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How many times in the past have we thought she's been dropped from Loose W. and then she turns up again but Freemans need to get rid of her from their advert, her singy voice goes right through me.

How many times in the past have we thought she's been dropped from Loose W. and then she turns up again but Freemans need to get rid of her from their advert, her singy voice goes right through me.
Not there today so 12 grand she has not earned this last 2 weeks. I was watching channel5 last night and that Freemans ad came on there and I couldn't find the remote to stop the screeching - aarg.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hmmmm here we go .. so where are they off to this weekend? 🤔
Called it yesterday 😅 They are so flakey! Why can’t they just be honest with the subs. One (of many) of the most annoying things about them and that they think we’re so stupid!!😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.