Nadia Sawalha #56 Sponging from the Paying Sheep, Married to an Unemployed Lazy Creep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They really are pushing the narrative that boys need to be talked to regarding respecting women. It’s getting old now. He’s fiddling with his blouse again and she’s doing that tongue thing while scratching her damp head. If he says whilst one more time I’ll scream.
He never had that talk then and they have never given their daughters the talk about respecting themselves.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Presenting Mark Adderley #moviereviewer: "A young black actor plays a young black man. I'm worried about the victims being disrespected."
He's all rant and no substance. :mad:

1664028576632.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
She is there tonight on Strictly - silver sparkly something - saw her on the flash through.
oh god she will be hoping for the cameras being on her
manky must be home alone, no doubt a pity party coming soon, anxious, lost, ....

nits got a flash.... pretending to be supporitve

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Meanwhile…nearly half of the 30 minute, over 3 months old HomeTime they’ve just posted is an extended, excruciating advertisement for SkyTV (13 minutes) + for the gym where she is a “brand ambassador” (1.5 minutes) + Dina & Nittya pitifully trying to get Aldi and Lidl to hire them as brand ambassadors (2 minutes), which will never happen so long as Dina refers to their products as “ripoffs” of other brands. Other highlights: while I’m all for an 88 year old man doing what he wants at that stage of life, perhaps his daughters shouldn’t be buying cardiac patient/diabetic Papa cigars, Aero bars and limoncello for Father’s Day. Cut to Nittya bragging about paying an arm and a leg for a car to bring her friends into Central London. Nittya then says she ate too much after not having eaten for 2 days even though the vlog just showed her stuffing her gob less than two days prior.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Her and Jane Moore supporting Kaye in tonight's audience.
the usual cabal.

Meanwhile…nearly half of the 30 minute, over 3 months old HomeTime they’ve just posted is an extended, excruciating advertisement for SkyTV (13 minutes) + for the gym where she is a “brand ambassador” (1.5 minutes) + Dina & Nittya pitifully trying to get Aldi and Lidl to hire them as brand ambassadors (2 minutes), which will never happen so long as Dina refers to their products as “ripoffs” of other brands. Other highlights: while I’m all for an 88 year old man doing what he wants at that stage of life, perhaps his daughters shouldn’t be buying cardiac patient/diabetic Papa cigars, Aero bars and limoncello for Father’s Day. Cut to Nittya bragging about paying an arm and a leg for a car to bring her friends into Central London. Nittya then says she ate too much after not having eaten for 2 days even though the vlog just showed her stuffing her gob less than two days prior.
Wow Dina made a lasagna. colour me unimpressed.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
They really are pushing the narrative that boys need to be talked to regarding respecting women. It’s getting old now. He’s fiddling with his blouse again and she’s doing that tongue thing while scratching her damp head. If he says whilst one more time I’ll scream.
I can’t watch as they constantly pick their nose. It’s probably a habit but they’re so unhygienic as it is and this thrown in makes it vile 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I have just been catching up on some LW programs, as I have been away on holiday and honestly the ones that Nadia is on are so loud and unruly. She is just so over the top, she drowns everyone on the panel out to the point that they can't get a word in, as it must be all about her. I love Brenda's eye rolling at her, she clearly doesn't like her. No doubt she is showing off in front of Lee and her audience. I bet every time Lee is around they go off to the pub and she goes home drunk. Wonder how Mark feels at being second best to Lee, as she clearly enjoys the fact that she can have a social life with Lee and not with Mark.

The other thing I dislike, is that she never finishes the last word of a sentence. She is so unprofessional.

Reactions: 9
I thought perhaps Kiki was sitting there.
I don’t think anyone was sitting there. It’s a bit of a head scratcher - I think it’s just lazy editing since one can see everything that’s been pixelated before and after the pixelization. It’s mostly items from Lidl.

Reactions: 3
watching the dahmer series. funny that mank is reviewing it. his line is always he was not a horrible person the drink freed up, but that the drink made him horrible. wonder if he feels that way about dahmer.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.