Nadia Sawalha #55 Marital hatred, childhood pain, the Adderliar's podcasts are all the blinking same.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably attached the Fitbit to the dogs and made Lee take them for long walks! 😆
I said in the last thread I think, I know someone who did this and my husband had a little machine which belonged to his steam engine that he would put the fit bit on to clock up loads of steps when we were being given Amazon vouchers by Bounts for every 10,000 steps we (it) did after we had done a real 10.000 steps. ;)

It's not Victorian times ? Nadia was very defensive because she does exactly what they were discussing today so she new that and was defending her own posts. I agree with Gloria where has pride gone ? I would hate seeing my mum semi naked on social media to thousands of people, mostly because of perverts . Using Victorian times as an excuse was wrong because people were more civilised in them days, today's world I feel is to much overshare and this is causing terrible mental health issues for kids! So what if all these semi naked posts are having mental health problems for kids now Nadia always talking about mental health you would think she pulled back from posting. I'm not for 1 minute saying it's wrong because we have freedom but if your child is uncomfortable with it then there is a problem , britney's children don't like it so why is Nadia having her view when these children are very young, it affects some more than others and many kids are uncomfortable seeing it so respect them. Nadia was clearly uncomfortable you can see that in her body movements and then saying Victorian days, she is clearly showing her defense mechanism because of her posts on Instagram etc. Like I said she is doing no wrong but maybe her kids don't approve . We live in a free world but sometimes we have to pull back a little if it is causing upset to our families and friends and thats purely because we care! But Nadia it looks like she was defending her own posts on Instagram in today's topic which she would but she has to understand not everyone wants to see their parents in that way and I stating it's not Victorian days is actually extremely rude to the victorians because there was no social media, there was no moblie phones..that era was that era and everyone dressed as to that time so using Victorian times I found rude to them people! Britney's kids are uncomfortable and have every right to be they are young kids and are probably worried about her because of what they hear in the news etc! I for one would of hated my mum showing her body on social media there is s time and place for it, but purely because I would of been scared because of the danger of others .
What she has done is set an example to her daughters that is saying it is fine to pose semi naked on SM and that is what they are doing and think it is OK as their mother does it so why not them. The older one is her mothers daughter and is fine with it but the younger one is the one I am fearful for.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Victorian nadia, naked and proud.. 16:8, never too late…to get my arse out for the crowd 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 15
looks like the nnms was just over half an hour in length. dear family members, they are really taking the bleeping piss out of you. You didn't get a nnss for two weeks, and the week after you got no show, but they did shove a half an hour live your way a day after one was due. hope you appreciate the half chewed bone that was thrown your way, you bleeping saddoes.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Sometimes I believe the LW producers do stitch her up like a kipper and today was one of those days. It was flipping hilarious. She didn’t like it one bit and it was clear to everyone that they were talking about her and her ridiculous life.

The irony was electric and she looked like a right old slapper. None of those loose ladies can stand her and it was as clear as day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder what they will make of Olivia NJ's passing in CM. Mank was only 8 when Grease was released by will no doubt have had a poster of her on his wall. Nitty will probably say she went with her first boyfriend to the cinema to see Grease.

• Sad
Sometimes I believe the LW producers do stitch her up like a kipper and today was one of those days. It was flipping hilarious. She didn’t like it one bit and it was clear to everyone that they were talking about her and her ridiculous life.

The irony was electric and she looked like a right old slapper. None of those loose ladies can stand her and it was as clear as day.
This is why I think they will keep her on there as she produces rubbish on SM which goes onto DM and other publications on line which in turn gives LW more publicity. Kaye and Jane Moore seem to like her so will go on the same panel and some of the new ones will put up with her to keep their panel place.

Yes Gloria you are right about Olivia N. John. They will be all over it tomorrow, he will have been in Australia filming some shite in 2003 when he saw her on the street in Melbourne when she gave him an exclusive which he will release next month when he has patched some youtubes together.

She said that man has had no job since he met Britney 🤔, so what does mark do Nadia ? apart from editing your crappy vlogs he has no job either
You never dis your partners ex but Nadia told Mark all his previous partners were ugly which would include the mother of his two older daughters . Also Nadia is married to a man who hasn't worked in decades, he spends his days dancing around the kitchen to his virtual friends or going to the cinema with mummy .

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You never dis your partners ex but Nadia told Mark all his previous partners were ugly which would include the mother of his two older daughters . Also Nadia is married to a man who hasn't worked in decades, he spends his days dancing around the kitchen to his virtual friends or going to the cinema with mummy .
I bet Fleur and Issy would much rather have their respectable and professional mothers than the hideous embarrassment that is Nadia Sawalha.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
WTF is her hair like
That hair is something else. It just sits there on her head, not wanting to be there. Another thing, the stylists dislike her. Compared to the rest of the panel she looks like some rando that showed up to fill in for someone else. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That hair is something else. It just sits there on her head, not wanting to be there. Another thing, the stylists dislike her. Compared to the rest of the panel she looks like some rando that showed up to fill in for someone else. :sneaky:
The best thing she has worn on the show was the bodycon dress she wore when she was impersonating Kaye.

Reactions: 7
I agree it just sits on her head like a helmet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who has just watched her live before CM? Well, she’s not a happy bunny after yesterday on LW.
She has just done an image of her trolls which made me giggle. She did an image of a crooked old woman all bent over.

The truth hurts doesn’t Nodia. Thanks for that Gloria😉

• Haha
Do you think the stress of dealing with his antics over the years have contributed to her hair loss and also her somewhat strange double standards almost split personality behaviour?
Saying one thing and then doing another.
Flip flopping about the place.
Trauma can do that to people
She seems to care more about Kim and Kanye and Britney , than she does members of her own family.

Reactions: 10
If she took more notice of what people say about her she might just become a nicer person herself. She's completely fake, she lies through her teeth, she slags so many people off, nothing nice about Nadia Sawalha. She calls us trolls because we speak the truth about her and her horrible family why can't she just sit back and think about how she conducts herself and do something about it. She seems to think she's funny and entertaining, too far up her own backside if you ask me.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.