Nadia Sawalha #55 Marital hatred, childhood pain, the Adderliar's podcasts are all the blinking same.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she was really rude to Ekin-Su she said at least twice to her that she didn't like her! Jealous as duck!
Just watched that, she's a vile witch. Saying similar to both of them, butting in like some deranged nutcase. Does she realise how bloody rude she is with the domineering nonsense. 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
there's a channel 5 documentary on cheese coming out... i read on twitter today. that sounds very mank adderley.

Oh this bloody documentary includes a bloke whose wife is on TikTok- he eats a whole big block of cheese in a sandwich every night...

Think his wife is Tracy Winter on TikTok....

Anyway- more important.... Gloria, you absolute legend!!!!!

I laughed so much at Nodia's reaction...

I wonder why no one asked her about how her teen reacts to her online nudity?

Normally they try and link discussions to their own experiences- I wonder if Nadia in the meeting beforehand disagrees with the idea?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
when kaye does strictly, not sure who they will have her on with..... today's panel did not have chemistry.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh this bloody documentary includes a bloke whose wife is on TikTok- he eats a whole big block of cheese in a sandwich every night...

Think his wife is Tracy Winter on TikTok....

Anyway- more important.... Gloria, you absolute legend!!!!!

I laughed so much at Nodia's reaction...

I wonder why no one asked her about how her teen reacts to her online nudity?

Normally they try and link discussions to their own experiences- I wonder if Nadia in the meeting beforehand disagrees with the idea?
I think she did as she bit really quickly. I'd have been peed off at the hand hold from Gloria though. 😂

Reactions: 6
Just watched that, she's a vile witch. Saying similar to both of them, butting in like some deranged nutcase. Does she realise how bloody rude she is with the domineering nonsense. 🙄
Exactly, pure ignorant, you could tell the other 3 aren't keen on her

• Wow
Reactions: 18
lets hope its a way to gt her off LW and get her gone for good
she didnt bond with any of the panel today as all professional mature sensible women
Come on ITV get rid of her

• Wow
  • Heart
Oops, ES had a wardrobe malfunction according to twitter. Nadia face watching ES, she's so fn jealous of her. Green eyed, bitter old monster right there. 👹

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I have just watched it and it really was a coffee spitting on the screen interview. She said -

This bloke has not had a job since he met her.
He didn't mind her being a millionaire.
Why do you need to do this publicly.
Messing your children up.

Ring any bells does it Nadia Sawahala, were you talking about your home life. She really is a piece of work.
Noticed how Brenda did not give any opinions and just had that look on her face that said - you are talking about yourself, she is very perceptive as is Ruth. Gloria used the phrase Devils Advocate but I hope she really meant, we are talking about you aswell Nadia.

• Heart
  • Wow
It’s a pity Nittys mum didn’t take her to the side and speak to her the way Gloria does.
Does she still have any type of relationship with her parents? they don’t seem to feature now.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Was that Nadia’s show??? She certainly thought so! telling them to make themselves comfy, thanking them for coming, … and she just can’t shut that big gob of hers up 😡😡
Was that a sneaky dig from Ruth at 7.45? Hope so 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s a pity Nittys mum didn’t take her to the side and speak to her the way Gloria does.
Does she still have any type of relationship with her parents? they don’t seem to feature now.
This is what I always think does her parents know about all these slutty pics she's posts ? I wonder if Julia shows them ? if they do know and they think it's fine well I'm sorry but I think they are trash if that's the case

Reactions: 10
It's not Victorian times ? Nadia was very defensive because she does exactly what they were discussing today so she new that and was defending her own posts. I agree with Gloria where has pride gone ? I would hate seeing my mum semi naked on social media to thousands of people, mostly because of perverts . Using Victorian times as an excuse was wrong because people were more civilised in them days, today's world I feel is to much overshare and this is causing terrible mental health issues for kids! So what if all these semi naked posts are having mental health problems for kids now Nadia always talking about mental health you would think she pulled back from posting. I'm not for 1 minute saying it's wrong because we have freedom but if your child is uncomfortable with it then there is a problem , britney's children don't like it so why is Nadia having her view when these children are very young, it affects some more than others and many kids are uncomfortable seeing it so respect them. Nadia was clearly uncomfortable you can see that in her body movements and then saying Victorian days, she is clearly showing her defense mechanism because of her posts on Instagram etc. Like I said she is doing no wrong but maybe her kids don't approve . We live in a free world but sometimes we have to pull back a little if it is causing upset to our families and friends and thats purely because we care! But Nadia it looks like she was defending her own posts on Instagram in today's topic which she would but she has to understand not everyone wants to see their parents in that way and I stating it's not Victorian days is actually extremely rude to the victorians because there was no social media, there was no moblie phones..that era was that era and everyone dressed as to that time so using Victorian times I found rude to them people! Britney's kids are uncomfortable and have every right to be they are young kids and are probably worried about her because of what they hear in the news etc! I for one would of hated my mum showing her body on social media there is s time and place for it, but purely because I would of been scared because of the danger of others .

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.