Nadia Sawalha #55 Marital hatred, childhood pain, the Adderliar's podcasts are all the blinking same.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i can see the badges- maybe it's a browser issue for you. quite a few have left. probably the ones who expect to get what they pay for, and who have some self-respect.

Reactions: 10
Guys… genuine question… how much do you think they’re making from their youtube channel?

Reactions: 6
The process for getting a card borders on: if you are due a card, go to the shops and buy one, fill it out addressed to yourself, but pretend you are mank and nadia, act surprise when you received it.

There's nothing special or gracious about a loyalty scheme where when you are due something you have put your name on a list, and then hassle the people all the time who are due to send the reward to you.

Guys… genuine question… how much do you think they’re making from their youtube channel?
at least 4k per month (plus all the tat you could never possibly want, courtesy of ashley gardner and co)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
All the stats are on Social Blade.
The Sawalha-Adderleys - Family, Food, Films & Fun's YouTube Stats (Summary Profile) - Social Blade Stats

I think it's less about the pay and more about the charade of Mark Adderley having a 'job'. Oh, and by generously sharing their lives, meals, cinema trips and foreign holidays with the submissives they think they can claim back everything ordinary people pay for as an expense. This is not an hypothesis. The Doghouse Media private limited company accounts have been shared on here numerous times and show this to be the case.
Here are the most recent micro accounts - I wonder who they are paying to the tune of £75Kto produce the crock of sh*t? And paying <£30K tax on >£400K of income is more than creative accounting. Their family YouTube channel (aka a sorry collection of Mark Adderley's self-indulgent trailer reviews) is a bona fide tax avoidance scheme. :mad:
1660147650778.png

Are any of the subs still waiting on a card?
😂 😂 😂
You'd think so when Mark Adderley and Nadia Sawalha are spending £2-3K per year on printing, postage and stationery? :sneaky:
1660147828432.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Her net worth comes up as 4 million????(maybe an inflated estimation) even so, who does she have to lower herself to charge people to watch nonsense?
Is it to make out her has some sort of employment?
Can you imagine the laugh they make out of the unsuspecting subs?

Her net worth comes up as 4 million????(maybe an inflated estimation) even so, who does she have to lower herself to charge people to watch nonsense?
Is it to make out her has some sort of employment?
Can you imagine the laugh they make out of the unsuspecting subs?
Sorry I’ve lost my glasses lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I said in the last thread I think, I know someone who did this and my husband had a little machine which belonged to his steam engine that he would put the fit bit on to clock up loads of steps when we were being given Amazon vouchers by Bounts for every 10,000 steps we (it) did after we had done a real 10.000 steps. ;)

What she has done is set an example to her daughters that is saying it is fine to pose semi naked on SM and that is what they are doing and think it is OK as their mother does it so why not them. The older one is her mothers daughter and is fine with it but the younger one is the one I am fearful for.
Definitely hit a raw nerve today. Everyone said Britney behavior was inappropriate if her kids weren’t comfortable but nits continued to embarrass her children even though she freely admitted they weren’t happy.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
They are both leaving their watches off, so that the subs can see their tan lines, know like you used to do when you were 14 and the sun was out
Someone said Mank looks like 25, with his tan and his lovely hair.
God spares us all

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do you think they pay Dina, Teddy and Lisa for their contributions?
also nanny di...... who makes up about half their content now

I think they probably think she gets paid enough with the contact high of being aorund nadia sawalha off the telly, and the celebwity masterchef gourmet fare she serves.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you think they pay Dina, Teddy and Lisa for their contributions?
Yes. That load of spongers wouldn't do anything for nothing, they are all into getting freebies. I haven't watched any of their rubbish in a long time but I guess boxloads of free stuff still arrive by every post.

Reactions: 9
Yes. That load of spongers wouldn't do anything for nothing, they are all into getting freebies. I haven't watched any of their rubbish in a long time but I guess boxloads of free stuff still arrive by every post.
I guess they've all got at least one ninja appliance.

Reactions: 10
The process for getting a card borders on: if you are due a card, go to the shops and buy one, fill it out addressed to yourself, but pretend you are mank and nadia, act surprise when you received it.

There's nothing special or gracious about a loyalty scheme where when you are due something you have put your name on a list, and then hassle the people all the time who are due to send the reward to you.

at least 4k per month (plus all the tat you could never possibly want, courtesy of ashley gardner and co)
£4K is a LOT of money 💰, I hope he is not getting that much! 😡

also nanny di...... who makes up about half their content now

I think they probably think she gets paid enough with the contact high of being aorund nadia sawalha off the telly, and the celebwity masterchef gourmet fare she serves.
I feel for Di bringing her own water bottle and snacks when she comes to stay with N&M 😢, they should have crates of fizzy water waiting for her on arrival 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I guess they've all got at least one ninja appliance.
That is how they get the tax reductions - they pay the lot of them on paper but not in cash. but take them on the frebbie hols and week ends away that she gets.
I did email Ninja and asked who she donated the appliance to but still waiting for a reply. I told them I have bought 3 of their appliances and wondered how I could be included in the give away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
That is how they get the tax reductions - they pay the lot of them on paper but not in cash. but take them on the frebbie hols and week ends away that she gets.
I did email Ninja and asked who she donated the appliance to but still waiting for a reply. I told them I have bought 3 of their appliances and wondered how I could be included in the give away.
i think there is some legal requirement that companies have to give infomration regarding giveaways if asked........ not sure here if the company is ninja or doghouse media

what did the subs have to do to enter?

"
Awarding prizes
Prizes must be awarded as described, or a reasonable equivalent (8.15.1). A complaint about a promotion on YouTube, which asked viewers to like and subscribe to the promoter’s channel for the chance to win £10,000, was upheld by the ASA because the promoter did not provide them with any evidence to show that the prize had been awarded (Stephen Bear, 16 June 2021).

If the prize originally offered cannot be awarded then promoters must still award a reasonable equivalent. If a concert is cancelled, for example, it’s reasonable to arrange tickets for a different date or discuss with the winner an appropriate alternative. In order for an alternative prize to be considered a reasonable equivalent it must be of roughly equal value to the prize advertised; offering an alternative prize of significantly lower value to the prize advertised is unlikely to be considered a reasonable equivalent. Complaints about a promotion which offered 70% of the value of ticket sales instead of the advertised prize, if all the tickets were not sold, were upheld because this was not considered a reasonable equivalent. The ASA considered that a promotion which relied on generating a sufficient number of ticket sales, such that 70% of those sales would be equivalent value to the price of the prize, was likely to breach the Code if they failed to sell the requisite number of tickets (KS Competitions Ltd, 02 December 2020).

The terms and conditions should state how prize winners will be informed, and prize-winners should usually receive their prize within 30 days (Rule 8.28.3). Both CAP and the ASA would expect promoters to make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. Ringing a winner once will not be considered sufficient (Walkers Snacks Ltd 28 August 2013). If, despite their best endeavours, they are not able to contact the winner, promoters do not need to award the prize. Some promoters award the first prize to the runner up.

The Code also states that promoters must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place – ordinarily the surname and county of major prizewinners and, if applicable, their winning entries. They must also inform entrants at or before the time of entry of their intention to publish or make available the information and give them the opportunity to object to this or to reduce the amount of information published or made available. In such circumstances, the promoter must nevertheless still provide the information and winning entry to the ASA if challenged (see rule 8.28.5). The ASA upheld complaints about a promotion by Bier Nuts which offered multiple prizes, including £120,000 worth of beers, snacks & merch, because they did not provide evidence which demonstrated that they had published or made available information that valid awards took place (Bier Nuts Ltd, 21 July 2021).

For more information please see 'Promotional marketing: Prize winners'."

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
when kaye does strictly, not sure who they will have her on with..... today's panel did not have chemistry.
Yeah I think she failed at claiming Judy as her mate, Denise pretends to get on with her but you can see she doesn't, Jane and Janet can run rings round her, it will be interesting to see because there was definitely an atmosphere earlier this week!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I've avoided anything to do with the Twaterlleys for a few weeks now as I find them to be incredibly toxic. It's so frustrating seeing the lies and the broken promises to their subs, the majority of whom are vulnerable. I caught up on this thread over the last 2 nights and just thought I'd say thanks for you all for giving me a good laugh and for fighting the cause to make people see how truly vile these people are. I am hoping and praying that ITV drop her so that I don't have to look at her smug face on my TV ever again. I also hope that there is such a thing as karma and that Mr and Mrs fraudster get their comeuppance for how they have swindled their subs out of money for zero content.

"Holiday paid with subs stolen bucks. Nitty and Manky give zero f**ks"

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.