Nadia Sawalha #55 Marital hatred, childhood pain, the Adderliar's podcasts are all the blinking same.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HTSM was annoying as eff. RED FLAGS, RED FLAGS! Why the hell is Kiki watching this? Rehash of Mark being that annoying commitment-phobe POS that was the bane of every female's life. Talk about RED FLAGS being a new thing, pleeeeze. We had red flags, alarm bells, THIS DUDE HAS A NEON SIGN SAYING ASSHOLE! Mark pats himself on the back with his own RED FLAG. Nadia says if one of her daughters came to her with Mark's RED FLAG, she would tell them to break it off. (What about paying them off or sticking him in a shipping container bound for Minsk, eh Nads?) Did you know they are both damaged people with a desire to change? Like to see what their past partners have to say about that. Nadia says the only term she had growing up was the sexist term bunny boiler and here is where I call BULLSHIT! That term came into being after "Fatal Attraction" when Alex stuck the kid's pet rabbit in the boiling pot. That movie came out in 1987-1964 Nadia's birthday = 23 you lying sac 'o tit! :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Did she mention getting fillers during CM? Someone mentioned in chat about it. She is looking incredibly waxy. 💉

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Can’t be on LW again today if she did CM. Do we think their hols is imminent? Do we think they will make some lame excuse and cancel stuff at short notice to keep the subs hanging? Then only say they’ve actually been away when they get back. 💯 can see it happening 😡

Peak delusion (or possibly, a severe case of cataracts) in the first few seconds of today's CM ...
COFFEE MOANING Prince William’s NANNY, Jade Goody’s Son in EASTENDERS, Amber Heard APPEALS Verdict - YouTube

Nadia Sawalha: "Doesn't he looking gorgeous? Chew look like a movie star." 😂😂😂
View attachment 1436654
So, they finally secured the funding for 'Nanny Thelma and Louise: The Doughy Years'. :sneaky:
She’s deluded and today he is getting his eyebrows trimmed and will look even more like a movie star cos he has good eyebrows ! Don’t know if I want to laugh or cry 🤔😏😱🤣
Sometimes wonder if she dishes out these compliments to him to get one back ??? Her glowing face? How slim she is? Anyway she did her daily stand back from the table to show us her full figure and to have a good look at herself, so pathetic 🥱 narcissistic cow 🫣

Can’t be on LW again today if she did CM. Do we think their hols is imminent? Do we think they will make some lame excuse and cancel stuff at short notice to keep the subs hanging? Then only say they’ve actually been away when they get back. 💯 can see it happening 😡
They have posted 10 videos in 2 days so I would say yes they are preparing to depart ! Allusion made to vlogging their travels as subs like that during today’s CM… Would be so much easier to be open but he just likes to be the guru in charge, control freak 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Looks like they’re expecting it
D012D2EC-B150-4FEF-88EF-CC0B02136A5B.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I think Stacey is getting married before the end off the month and I know she said she couldn't go to the wedding, so assume now the schools have closed they will be on their way to have a top class holiday on the business account. Hence the reason for keep saying that they are going to vlog from holiday. Bloody greedy gets, they really are.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I think Stacey is getting married before the end off the month and I know she said she couldn't go to the wedding, so assume now the schools have closed they will be on their way to have a top class holiday on the business account. Hence the reason for keep saying that they are going to vlog from holiday. Bloody greedy gets, they really are.
Stacey's wedding day is Sunday 31st July - Joe let the cat out of the bag the other day.

Yeah Mads, Narc does look like a movie star, only trouble is the movie star is Charles Laughton. 🤣😂 Most famous for playing The Hunchback of Norte Dame 🤣😂

1658499450641.jpeg

Jesus she needs to get herself down to bleeping Specsavers alight 😆🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Apparently she eats well when she’s not scoffing Big Macs and giant bars of Aero and uses good products…only if they’re free.

51F697B8-A013-4DC4-AB7D-2F4CFCD23815.jpeg
BA86E298-66C3-4BF3-829A-B7313DAD1823.jpeg
53E23EA9-9BFC-46C0-B773-36BCC74210EB.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s deluded and today he is getting his eyebrows trimmed and will look even more like a movie star cos he has good eyebrows ! Don’t know if I want to laugh or cry 🤔😏😱🤣
Sometimes wonder if she dishes out these compliments to him to get one back ??? Her glowing face? How slim she is? Anyway she did her daily stand back from the table to show us her full figure and to have a good look at herself, so pathetic 🥱 narcissistic cow 🫣

They have posted 10 videos in 2 days so I would say yes they are preparing to depart ! Allusion made to vlogging their travels as subs like that during today’s CM… Would be so much easier to be open but he just likes to be the guru in charge, control freak 😡
If I had a “hot trophy husband” like Mark I would hand 🏆 him back haha 😆

Apparently she eats well when she’s not scoffing Big Macs and giant bars of Aero and uses good products…only if they’re free.

View attachment 1437361View attachment 1437362View attachment 1437363
Yes Mrs‘I’m growing old gracefully’ and I only love my body when it’s thin! 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
[/QUOTE]

And 3 more up! Hmmm looks like they will be out for awhile!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So much for body confidence acceptance!
yeah but she's probably only having the skin injections beacuse of nadim's diabetes..... after all, that's why she is on a diet non diet diet. IT"S NOT COS OF HER LOOKS COS SHE DOESN"T CARE ABOUT LOOKS AT ALL.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
yeah but she's probably only having the skin injections beacuse of nadim's diabetes..... after all, that's why she is on a diet non diet diet. IT"S NOT COS OF HER LOOKS COS SHE DOESN"T CARE ABOUT LOOKS AT ALL.
I know that telling one's life story is not the done thing here, but I am a curvy girl, my body has rolls and thick thighs but I love my body the way it is. My body gives me my life and doesn't let me down. I feel sexy and I wear what I like. That is body confidence. Parading on Instagram for shock value and fad dieting and being jealous of other women's bodies is not body confidence. #Nastia

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Exactly she contradicts herself so much on CM she was saying she had eaten the wrong food when it was hot and she can feel she’s put weight on and doesn’t like it. So she was fasting again that is not body acceptance or body confidence. She loves it that she has lost weight by prancing around showing off at any opportunity saying she is doing this to be healthy. She is doing this because the Dr told her to, it wasn’t her own personal choice.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.