Nadia Sawalha #55 Marital hatred, childhood pain, the Adderliar's podcasts are all the blinking same.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think the other book is klara and the sun by kazuo ishiguro (about a homeschooling robot)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They’re in Crete! Nanny Di and girls due to arrive soon (problems with flights apparently 🙄). Wonder if “The girls” will be bringing guests. The place looks huge and is brand new! I’m guessing about £6K a week at least 😡 Is it a freebie? Will it be tax deductible? What we do know is they won’t be paying full retail price that’s for sure!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
They’re in Crete! Nanny Di and girls due to arrive soon (problems with flights apparently 🙄). Wonder if “The girls” will be bringing guests. The place looks huge and is brand new! I’m guessing about £6K a week at least 😡 Is it a freebie? Will it be tax deductible? What we do know is they won’t be paying full retail price that’s for sure!
So she’s bored of the fringe already then🤣
0F6A015F-8DEA-44E2-8672-60B0B2479712.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He also has to be the centre of attention jumping in the pool with his rotten feet, if nanny Di turns up will she have a change of clothes, cracked me up when they went to Kefalonia she wore a t shirt for 3 days and sleeps in them too surely the villa has a poxy washing machine, they are all filthy gits

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I think they are in a place called Mades in Crete there are some by the sea villas

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
It must be tough sitting on the panel alongside the like of Frankie Bridge, she must feel like an ancient relic compared to the young ones coming up. She seems to be trying every which way to claw back some years. No doubt she will probably just end up looking like a pantomime dame
With Manky fancying the svelte Christine Lampard too, the panic is setting in it seems
Any one who was body confident, comfortable in their own skin wouldn’t give a toss

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Another pricey (£6000) villa.
You are so clever finding that out, Mark will be so annoyed. HAHA!! I wouldn't mind if they worked hard for it but clearly none of them do and probably got it heavily discounted, as they would have promised to Vlog it on their very popular You Tube channel. They so don't deserve it, but theSubs will be saying how much they deserve it. What is it that they see that we don't!

• Haha
  • Heart
He also has to be the centre of attention jumping in the pool with his rotten feet, if nanny Di turns up will she have a change of clothes, cracked me up when they went to Kefalonia she wore a t shirt for 3 days and sleeps in them too surely the villa has a poxy washing machine, they are all filthy gits
So, workaholic Mark Adderley films the latest 'must see' movie trailer reviews in his purpose-built toy cave. He navigates the airport crowds with heavy suitcases at the height of summer. He sits on a crowded aeroplane all the way to sunny Crete. There, he busts out even more 'must see' movie trailer reviews. All this in the same T Shirt! 🤮
1658728734814.png

1658728936752.png

I'm shocked. :sneaky: This is a man-child who has too many 'hilarious' overpriced tax deductible T Shirts to fit into his part of their celebrity walk in wardrobe. I can only conclude that Mark Adderley hasn't washed. Because you just wouldn't take a shower in your luxury tax deductible villa and put the pre-holiday, soiled by travel T Shirt back on? Would you? :sick:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So, workaholic Mark Adderley films the latest 'must see' movie trailer reviews in his purpose-built toy cave. He navigates the airport crowds with heavy suitcases at the height of summer. He sits on a crowded aeroplane all the way to sunny Crete. There, he busts out even more 'must see' movie trailer reviews. All this in the same T Shirt! 🤮
View attachment 1444292
View attachment 1444294

I'm shocked. :sneaky: This is a man-child who has too many 'hilarious' overpriced tax deductible T Shirts to fit into his part of their celebrity walk in wardrobe. I can only conclude that Mark Adderley hasn't washed. Because you just wouldn't take a shower in your luxury tax deductible villa and put the pre-holiday, soiled by travel T Shirt back on? Would you? :sick:
he’s a greasy sweaty flabby skank of a man, gives me the ick and the creeps 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
View attachment 1444292
View attachment 1444294

He uses the swimming pool as his bathtub 🤢 remember Cornwall 😱

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.