Nadia Sawalha #55 Marital hatred, childhood pain, the Adderliar's podcasts are all the blinking same.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
23A0CC0D-DB0F-4FA3-82B5-1CA70E9898B8.jpeg

Bet they love you for hassling them about their stupid NNSS while they’re away on holiday! Ffs.
Do people seriously not have anything better to do?
This is why they should have had boundaries - now they have to put up with idiots messaging them constantly 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1442064
Bet they love you for hassling them about their stupid NNSS while they’re away on holiday! Ffs.
Do people seriously not have anything better to do?
This is why they should have had boundaries - now they have to put up with idiots messaging them constantly 🙄
Here’s me reading about them missing NNSS and reading they don’t have a life …. Umm I don’t have a life either then 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
shall i have a fringe cut or not is one of nadia's go to attention things. how many times has she done it now?

if they have gone to cornwall, we will seeing nadia shoving a cream tea down her gob whilst posting the question which do you put on first cream or jam.......

repetition. repetition. repetition.

Reactions: 16
if anyone can get where they have gone on holiday from just that lamp in the background of film reviews....... you will deserve a prize
well that's a rod they made for their own backs, with their regular non-delivery...... after all these people are paying for it. and michelle could have put up a message this morning about when to expect it. but again she might not be able to, it might still be stuck in mank's rectum, metaphorically speaking, and no-one quite sure when it's going to grace the toilet bowl that is the members area.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They are doing a live NNSS for the members tonight at 6pm from somewhere that have gone away to and intend to vlog from for a couple of days. They have told the members to keep it secret so shhhh!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
They are doing a live NNSS for the members tonight at 6pm from somewhere that have gone away to and intend to vlog from for a couple of days. They have told the members to keep it secret so shhhh!
These so called over-sharers are very secretive 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
These so called over-sharers are very secretive 😂
It's not got anything to do with Stacey Solomon's wedding has it? Can't see Mark wanting to be at the wedding, but still. Also not sure if Stacey/Nadia still friendly, also there is a lot of speculation if it's today she is getting married or not...

• Wow
Reactions: 5
the secret's safe with us winkyface

ooh it's "something different" as in "something different from what the subs actually pay for maybe"

i hope it's maddie with a performance of her new song "bad mood". maddie "the baddie" adderley singing "i'm in such a bad mood" over and over for a chorus- why I can't think of a more lovely summery treat.

looks like they are in crete.......from the book behind mank in the hulk review

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow - this is an affront to the senses. Why are so many one syllable words stretched out over too many beats? Interesting to note that Aunty Julia's partner, Luke Hollingworth, is credited - presumably for sound? :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I watched, without a sound so there where subtitels Marks she hulk treiler review. Why he is making weird faces, just watch it, show emotion not weird faces like can you belive what they are doing. Also did he take reviewing tips from Moodie, he did seem to do a lot of hms and likes. Those reviews are so pointles and he doesn't seem do have anything important or intresting to say.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I watched, without a sound so there where subtitels Marks she hulk treiler review. Why he is making weird faces, just watch it, show emotion not weird faces like can you belive what they are doing. Also did he take reviewing tips from Moodie, he did seem to do a lot of hms and likes. Those reviews are so pointles and he doesn't seem do have anything important or intresting to say.
watching nadia with the sound off is very informative- you reallly realise the over dramatisation.,

Wow - this is an affront to the senses. Why are so many one syllable words stretched out over too many beats? Interesting to note that Aunty Julia's partner, Luke Hollingworth, is credited - presumably for sound? :unsure:
I would guess he recorded and produced this.

Reactions: 8
It's not got anything to do with Stacey Solomon's wedding has it? Can't see Mark wanting to be at the wedding, but still. Also not sure if Stacey/Nadia still friendly, also there is a lot of speculation if it's today she is getting married or not...
I can just see it — Nittya’s gorging herself at the wedding buffet and Jane asks, “Where’s Manky?” Nittya replies, “Oh darling, he’s back in the hotel room working, as usual. He’s just so so busy, though I told him he absolutely must come down for the toasts.” Cut to the hotel room, where Manky is sitting alone with his frosted tips, watching one Marvel film trailer after another, YouTube highlights of ComicCon, and trading IG direct messages with his best buddy Ashley.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Seems like he’s done four film reviews while on holiday!!!
Does that mean he’s a WORKAHOLIC or He’s normal life is a PERMANENT HOLIDAY! Haha 😆
1658681097626.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
i have no idea why anyone would go on holiday and on their first/second day spend it reviewing trailers for childrens films.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t get the film reviews?? Am I right in saying that they just review trailers?
no they do film reviews too. not good ones. mank is really controlly of the conversation. very lowbrow and with little insight.

Reactions: 10
[QUOTE="afrozenpea,

looks like they are in crete.......from the book behind mank in the hulk review
[/QUOTE]

Well spotted @frozenpea ! This does look like a montage though! Does he think he is so intelligent taking us for a ride or is he just really dumb🤔🤔🤔

4 reviews indeed.. bored without his golden girl ??

Nope looks va like she went home early to presumably go on holiday with Daddy ..

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.