Nadia Sawalha #53 Spreads Rats, Mange & Nits cos she's a FILTHY Witch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she is removing the yellow tape she says “you know when you have an episiotomy and the head comes out.” How would she know if she has an au natural birth on the kitchen floor?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
When she is removing the yellow tape she says “you know when you have an episiotomy and the head comes out.” How would she know if she has an au natural birth on the kitchen floor?

She's just full of it and was probably pissed during her deliveries. To be fair, i was off my tits on gas and air with my 2nd and talking complete bollocks, according to my husband.

Reactions: 15
Check out Mark Adderley's raging attack of the green-eyed monster Time stamp 22:50 :sneaky:

COFFEE MOANING - The Saturday Papers - YouTube

Nadia Sawalha gushes over a stunning garden in the newspaper - a labour of love for a couple over the course of 40 years. Moreover, they have 17 million online fans and have raised £57K for charity by opening it up to visitors. :love: Mark Adderley's verdict: "It's perhaps a little too linear, the lawn and that kind of stuff. I'm not meugh. But I do like it, it's beautiful." [He looks away, pouting and gulps down his water to numb the shame of the wasteland he's watching through the window. As we know, if Mark really considered the garden to be beautiful, he would have undertaken the arduous pre-prep of clumsily pasting an image of it into a white box on their screen when he spotted it earlier.] 😂 😂 😂

I wonder what Tony and Marie would have to say about Mark Adderley's attempt to grow tomatoes from seed and his inability to take the strimmer out of the box a week after borrowing it (aka the 'origin story' of Green Fingered Hell)?
Green Fingered Hell #2 - Potting Shed Madness and Patio Hell - YouTube
Time Stamp 0:50 And let's remember, this is three years ago. Several thousand pounds worth of plants, several skips and an Ibiza path later and things are markedly worse. Were Tony and Marie to visit today, they'd need a tetanus shot first.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Mark Adderley's verdict: "It's perhaps a little too linear"
what made him plump for "linear"? could he not have gone for "binary"? or maybe "radicalised"? or maybe "deconstructed"?

That garden's too linear. lol wtf does that even mean? does he think his garden is metaphorically some sort of non-linear neo-anarchist cyberpunk cosmological saga in horticultural form.

what a twunk.

the garden was much nicer when it was overgrown with weeds.

Last edited:
  • Haha
A better pic than normal sat on the weather damaged chair at least no drugs or sex talk in it and a window of opportunity before the grass is up round their knees again
Screenshot_20220508-232913.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"It's perhaps a little too linear, the lawn and that kind of stuff. I'm not meugh. But I do like it, it's beautiful."
They could have a beautiful garden, but...

Oh look, it's Maddie! Hey guys, look at me! I'm in my parents backyard, drinking wine, looking all sophisticated and tit! :rolleyes: She did a good job of finding a spot that didn't show the reality of that backyard.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@Waffle3 you are far from thick. 😉 Mark is an earache with legs. :cautious:

Watching this HomeTime and they are off to a gallery, don't tell us where and we get to see Nadia fill her gob. Two minutes in an ad for SkyTv and we get Mark doing charades of the films featured. The first word looks like he is jacking off. An ad for Kayak comes up and it is more entertaining. These charades are just an excuse for Mark to make his stupid faces. Nadia is useless. Mark has a real coughing fit and it's a shame it does stop this nonsense. He is doing his stupid dancing. Nadia doesn't know who Denis Villeneuve is and think John Lennon's son directed Dune. :rolleyes: Eleven minutes, ONZE MINUTES this bloody AD was! :mad: Oh look, they are in the park and just when you think this regular vlog shite, NO THERE IS THE AD THINGY ON THE SCREEN. They are talking about Dune and Nadia says it took her to her bedouin roots. Just had a thought. If Nadia was a bedouin, she would be easily traceable. I imagine her leaving a trail of crap where she went in the desert. Talk about Mark's man crushes in the film. So the AD was actually 14 mins long! Kim Kardashian hazard tape nonsense. Nadia wants to put the tape on her bare skin. Fifteen minutes of that crap. Just another day of quality programming from the Sadderleys.
Thank you for doing the hard work of watching this garbage. I skimmed through it and you summed it up accurately. The most potentially interesting part of that vlog was their visit to Central London, but Manky only chose to string together a few uncaptioned photos and clips with an obnoxious soundtrack to accompany it.

I tried watching Home Time but I had to switch it off. She was as annoying as ever, in her element to be getting all the attention as Dina taped her up, stuffing a Kit Kat wrapper over her mole in case it gets ripped off by the tape. He was trying to find innuendo aplenty, obviously enjoying the sister on sister action 🤢.

• Sick
  • Haha
They could have a beautiful garden, but...

Oh look, it's Maddie! Hey guys, look at me! I'm in my parents backyard, drinking wine, looking all sophisticated and tit! :rolleyes: She did a good job of finding a spot that didn't show the reality of that backyard.
Moodie has learned from the grifters to get the backdrop and the lighting right for the Gram. Oh, and to ensure she's not posing whilst seated in dog excrement.
1652076691717.png

1652076601365.png
1652076528553.png

Reactions: 10
The most potentially interesting part of that vlog was their visit to Central London,
yes but the most interesting part of that for me was wondering whether that was on a day when they sacked off doing the nnss......

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thank you for doing the hard work of watching this garbage. I skimmed through it and you summed it up accurately. The most potentially interesting part of that vlog was their visit to Central London, but Manky only chose to string together a few uncaptioned photos and clips with an obnoxious soundtrack to accompany it.
Let's hope Mark Adderley's rushed footage of the Francis Bacon exhibition didn't pique your interest. It closed 3 weeks ago. :sneaky:
Francis Bacon: Man and Beast | Exhibition | Royal Academy of Arts

• Haha
I haven’t watched the sadderleys for ages coz I really can’t stomach them, I always make sure of my 👎on everything though, just put the CM before and lasted not very long, it’s always the same, whenever nasty nits mentions anything sex related manky lights up like a lamp with excitement, he’s a dirty unwashed creepy old pervert, he really makes me feel sick 🤢🤢🤢👎

• Sick
that awful pic the Moodster has put up and daft dancing dad, has put 'make a great album cover' WHAT!!! who the hell would want to buy na album with pure misery and debauchery as a a cover - he is so out of touch - ya Sid Vicsious days are over Manks no one glorifies debauch anymore - you idiot!

• Haha
mank was better for coffee moaning. anyone else not had otitis media clear up in under three days even with antibiotics? me neither.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.