Nadia Sawalha #53 Spreads Rats, Mange & Nits cos she's a FILTHY Witch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone asking what exactly you get for your membership 🤔🤷‍♀️
What's the point in dropping an old NNSS, that only benefits non members surely 🤨

Ps it's a poor screen shot but you get the gist
Why don’t I believe them? 🤔
More BS 🤥🤥🤥
Did they not recently say on a CM that he had got his ear sorted 🤔
And if saddo has a sore ear he should stop poking his grubby fingers down them on every live!😱

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He must have ear ache because his ears are burning from what is said here. They take the biscuit 🍪 they really do and the paying subs still think they are wonderful. I just cannot get my head around it.
from what they've been saying for ages, it sounds like he's got a blocked ear from wax accumulation. nowadays doctors don't like syringing and you have to use either olive oil for as long as it takes (normally at least a couple of weeks), or drops with very dilute hyrdrogen peroxide in for shorter periods. eventually it should clear. using olive oil should not cause earache, just a heavy feeling in the ear. overuse of the solutio hydrogen peroxide might cause infection..... but what I'm saying is basically, i wouldn't put it past them having seen how lovely and sunny it is, decide they don't want to do it, and have gone cos we mentioned the blocked ear, we can now say its earache, and get out of it.

Did they not recently say on a CM that he had got his ear sorted 🤔
yeah they said he was getting the wax suctioned out (probably privately), as it's an end of the line thing on the nhs. but i just don't believe them full stop.

surprised the silly cow hasn't tried ear candling. that's the sort of non effective hocus pocus she loves.

plus i think she'd get off sticking it in his hole on a symbolic level.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
from what they've been saying for ages, it sounds like he's got a blocked ear from wax accumulation. nowadays doctors don't like syringing and you have to use either olive oil for as long as it takes (normally at least a couple of weeks), or drops with very dilute hyrdrogen peroxide in for shorter periods. eventually it should clear. using olive oil should not cause earache, just a heavy feeling in the ear. overuse of the solutio hydrogen peroxide might cause infection..... but what I'm saying is basically, i wouldn't put it past them having seen how lovely and sunny it is, decide they don't want to do it, and have gone cos we mentioned the blocked ear, we can now say its earache, and get out of it.

yeah they said he was getting the wax suctioned out (probably privately), as it's an end of the line thing on the nhs. but i just don't believe them full stop.

surprised the silly cow hasn't tried ear candling. that's the sort of non effective hocus pocus she loves.

plus i think she'd get off sticking it in his hole on a symbolic level.
I have the same problem and ended up having to go private this time, but didn't have ear ache as such just a heavy feeling in the ear like you say. I still went to work though, it was difficult at times using the phone, but at my age it's not the first time it has happened and you find ways around it. Any excuse to sack off work like you say!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Flogging fake tan on the gram today. "Which I love for adding into my daily routine" - what routine is that, wiping it on over the muck.

Loose men are back & poor Manks still didn’t get his place on the panel🤣
Can you imagine the production meeting for that when she suggests Manky for a seat on there, bet they wet themselves laughing when she has gone out of the room. 😄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Flogging fake tan on the gram today. "Which I love for adding into my daily routine" - what routine is that, wiping it on over the muck.
Wonder if it’s the same fake tan that she’d badly put on last week and left her with half white, half orange hands.
And terrible dark brown lines on her neck… although, that’s more likely to have been ingrained dirt.
The screenshots unfortunately don’t show just how bad it it looked on the CM
DBEB846E-0B63-4884-9E6E-CDEFDD0A8154.jpeg
CF2ADCB3-FDB5-40E9-897A-902B82FFB7FD.jpeg
CD372B35-2261-4A68-95C8-7AC8467C836D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Can you imagine the production meeting for that when she suggests Manky for a seat on there, bet they wet themselves laughing when she has gone out of the room. 😄
when your brand- st tropez- is supposed to- by its name- illicit a sense of french riviera 1960s bridget bardot headscarf and sunglasses driving along a mountain path by the sea, why the duck you would want that slathering it on in her murky goblin lair on the gram is beyond me.

nah she'll be pushing for loose teens to be a thing....... because you know maddie is so brilliant and insightful...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Think about it, yesterday they said they had not been commiting so nadia with be doing a members live!
That was because they new yesterday that there would be no name Sunday show!
It was merely a subtle little way of giving a vlog to get them inside before they announced there would be no sunday.
I watch so many channels and am a patron to a couple who never ever miss putting content out to patrons because you are paying for that, just like britbox or nexflix etc paying for a service , now if there was no service you would get your subscription back! She put that out last night fully knowing they could not commit so there would be no trouble of members saying what have we got for our money! Well you got Nadia giving a talk for 30 minutes!,
If they can not commit things need looking at and they need to reimburse members because its unacceptable! But they will carry on taking payments, making excuses whilst having numerous holidays , breaks etc etc whilst most members probably struggle to have a day out !
It's wrong in so many levels because actually they don't need that money why are they taking money when they have a very comfortable, blessed life , why not do it for everyone instead if charging? They make money from adds etc isnt that enough? It boils my blood.
Where is the ninja they promised as a competition, what about the books they were supposed to visit 10 houses ,they went to 1 and 1 had a zoom call ..so what about the other 8 ? They can do that now because lock down has ended!
What about his pregnancy thing ?
The list goes on
Also they said Mark had his ear fixed?
Watch there will be no coffee morning tomorrow, but they get away with it so they can literally do as they please!

• Angry
  • Heart
Some days (today as I feel absolutely rotten) I come on here to see if there’s anything occurring and you Tatlers just say things that puts such a smile on my face. Thank you for that 🙏🙏🙏🌸🌸🌸🌸

Can anyone enlighten me as to how much money they make from YouTube and the subs?

• Heart
Reactions: 18

titled: : "Due to illness, here's a sunny sunday treat"

lol.....

she's making a bayshammel sauce for cauliflower cheeze.

she's also said you can use a dolmio white sauce. lol if someone's using a dolmio sauce, they hardly need to watch a bleeping video, unless you're gonna show them how to open the jar.

she's so disgusting

see timestamp

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I take it there will be no movie reviews or Jonny depp trial reviews then later if his ear is playing up! ..
If there is a hope the paying subs will be furious! I will leave that there!!!!

Why does he need his ear to do the ONE thing he gets paid for as a “professional,” since he doesn’t listen to anyone anyway! 👂🙉

• Haha
  • Heart
Why does he need his ear to do the ONE thing he gets paid for as a “professional,” since he doesn’t listen to anyone anyway! 👂🙉
i'm sure lisa wanted to do something with her family, and maddie has cans of sumfin she wants to drink on streatham common or somewhere. even teddy might have arranged to bore someone else on this lovely sunny day (or maybe lovely julia has taken them somewhere wonderful, and doesn't feel that at nearly ninety or whatever a gorgeous day should be wasted). in short, I'm sure none of them really want to spend this wonderful sunday shoring up the delusions of mank and nadia that they are creating a tv broadcast quality television programme in a ninetees stylee, and neither should they.

but yes, it has been cancelled cos of earache..... of course it has.

still mank has spent the week wankalysing the depp/heard trial, and created over three? hours of "content". so the subs should jus be gwateful. even if it is not what they paid for (and it doesn't seem there will be refunds)

at this point one has to ask what the duck is michelle penny....... doesn't look like effective social media managment of either mank or nadia at this point. or the expectation of the family guests, or making sure they get proper refunds on goods not delivered.

I guess this is one thing that could not be dumped on dina the donkey to make happen. if only you could slapped together tv broadcast kwaliddy 90s style teevee shows at lidl.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t think I am thick but I just do not understand how they can sell this as a Sunday treat!!! Paying members having paid to see this already and now they have a free treat🤔 😡
How stupid are they? How naive are their members?
Makes my blood boil 😡
If he had done his “daytime job” and had edited the damn rubbish show during the week instead of playing “reporter” in his toy room there would have been no issue delivering his NNSS in a timely manner 👋👋👋
He has no structure, no commitment and just cannot deliver 🙄 back to your whiteboard Mark Adderley 👋👋👋 AND GET A REAL JOB where you would have to deliver 👋👋👋

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
@Waffle3 you are far from thick. 😉 Mark is an earache with legs. :cautious:

Watching this HomeTime and they are off to a gallery, don't tell us where and we get to see Nadia fill her gob. Two minutes in an ad for SkyTv and we get Mark doing charades of the films featured. The first word looks like he is jacking off. An ad for Kayak comes up and it is more entertaining. These charades are just an excuse for Mark to make his stupid faces. Nadia is useless. Mark has a real coughing fit and it's a shame it does stop this nonsense. He is doing his stupid dancing. Nadia doesn't know who Denis Villeneuve is and think John Lennon's son directed Dune. :rolleyes: Eleven minutes, ONZE MINUTES this bloody AD was! :mad: Oh look, they are in the park and just when you think this regular vlog shite, NO THERE IS THE AD THINGY ON THE SCREEN. They are talking about Dune and Nadia says it took her to her bedouin roots. Just had a thought. If Nadia was a bedouin, she would be easily traceable. I imagine her leaving a trail of crap where she went in the desert. Talk about Mark's man crushes in the film. So the AD was actually 14 mins long! Kim Kardashian hazard tape nonsense. Nadia wants to put the tape on her bare skin. Fifteen minutes of that crap. Just another day of quality programming from the Sadderleys.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
We all find it hard to understand what the subs see in the swadderleys, why they actually pay to watch the rubbish that is churned out, are besotted with manky and nitty, adore the scruffy old gran, think the dotty old parents are sweet, seem to think the druggy drunk daughter can sing and think the other one is an innocent 14 year old, the common as muck friends are entertaining but take a look at one of AG's videos. There we see the subs, the sad lonely people who have nothing else in their lives, the mentally ill, the ones who crave being a friend of somebody off the tele, the attention seekers and in my opinion no-one who seems normal. Nothing will change they are not bright enough to realise that they are being ripped off or cannot see the fakeness of the gruesome twosome who don't give two shits about them, everything that comes out of their filthy mouths is lies.........and so it goes on.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
K

Even her belly button has jowels

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.