Nadia Sawalha #53 Spreads Rats, Mange & Nits cos she's a FILTHY Witch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m wondering is she weird? Or highly embarrassed at their crass behaviour?
No she's weird. Who would wrap tape all over your sister, boobs and bits, round her neck any normal person would tell her to stop being a prat and grow up but not Dina she's as odd as the rest of that nutty family. She should have wrapped the tape much tighter round nit's neck and done us all a favour:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

even in the thumbnail she looks like she is eating a maggoty turd.

the lasagne toastie is back.....
Claims to have bought everything from Asda but one of those herbs she used was from Sainsburys and everything else was branded. She’s so concerned about the economic crisis but pours wine into the mince… highly unlikely that people worrying about finances will be in a position to be sloshing wine into a greasy toasty. She’s almost 60 and still talks about being hungover all the time, does she think this makes her sound and look younger? Why does she always feel the need to cook greasy food when she’s pretending she can’t be arsed to cook because she worked so hard…. She’ll be telling everyone tomorrow she only eats healthy food. Her speech sounds slurred…half cut again.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s so concerned about the economic crisis but pours wine into the mince… highly unlikely that people worrying about finances will be in a position to be sloshing wine into a greasy toasty.
it's all such bullshit. I thought the same about the wine. also no real onions, no soffrito, no real tomatoes, no proper herbs etc, yet she still has to add wine, for a yobby toastie..... what's that all about.

Reactions: 15
it's all such bullshit. I thought the same about the wine. also no real onions, no soffrito, no real tomatoes, no proper herbs etc, yet she still has to add wine, for a yobby toastie..... what's that all about.
Is it Mank's excuse to enjoy wine, by eating 'toasties' laced with wine?

Reactions: 11

anyone see the olive oil, salt and tomato puree she used stocked by asda. I don't

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Claims to have bought everything from Asda but one of those herbs she used was from Sainsburys and everything else was branded. She’s so concerned about the economic crisis but pours wine into the mince… highly unlikely that people worrying about finances will be in a position to be sloshing wine into a greasy toasty. She’s almost 60 and still talks about being hungover all the time, does she think this makes her sound and look younger? Why does she always feel the need to cook greasy food when she’s pretending she can’t be arsed to cook because she worked so hard…. She’ll be telling everyone tomorrow she only eats healthy food. Her speech sounds slurred…half cut again.
We're up against it at the moment with the business, so we had grilled fish and salad for dinner. Half the prep and half the ingredients as this monstrosity in about the same amount of time.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
No she's weird. Who would wrap tape all over your sister, boobs and bits, round her neck any normal person would tell her to stop being a prat and grow up but not Dina she's as odd as the rest of that nutty family. She should have wrapped the tape much tighter round nit's neck and done us all a favour:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
Exactly. Weird is polite. Wouldn’t allow her around my kids if she thinks their behavior and hygiene is acceptable

• Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 1259199
She’d probably love you in a pair of Marigolds too Mark, but you’re far too busy doing… what actually is it that you do?

In normal relationships, if one doesn’t work and stays at home, it is their responsibility to keep the home.
Poor old Mark Adderley can’t handle that though, because he’s so busy doing nothing apart from talking to his phone/himself, taking selfies and writing attention seeking posts for social media.
It’s a tough life
Why is she holding a bottle of floor cleaner whilst holding a cloth? You pour it in a bucket of hot water you numpty and use a mop.... Not that she knows what a mop is 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I watched that monstrosity she made and it just dawned on me. Take the toastie away and put the mince in a bun and it is called a Sloppy Joe over here. I know she calls it a lasagne sandwich, but the bechamel,and cheese and olive oil just add unnecessary calories and fat content. She calls that a snack! :eek:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
We're up against it at the moment with the business, so we had grilled fish and salad for dinner. Half the prep and half the ingredients as this monstrosity in about the same amount of time.
I hope that the finances get easier for you. It’s a very hard time for people and I don’t know how long it will last. At least we have our integrity which not everyone has 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I hope that the finances get easier for you. It’s a very hard time for people and I don’t know how long it will last. At least we have our integrity which not everyone has 🙏
Thank you, that’s so kind of you LizSmithqwerty :love:

Thankfully, we have a bit too much on at the moment. It’s hard to say no to work as freelancers, for the reasons you’ve astutely highlighted. Grateful that people are still able to work with us post-lockdown but I'm seriously knackered. Love me a tattle break. Best get back to it! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He should be following the Wagathacrystie trial instead of the boring Johnny Depp one, much more to report especially if he reads the one on here. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is it Mank's excuse to enjoy wine, by eating 'toasties' laced with wine?
lol more likely nadia's excuse to open a bottle she then has to fwinishov.

He should be following the Wagathacrystie trial instead of the boring Johnny Depp one, much more to report especially if he reads the one on here. 😄
yeah he can't project himself in to two women though can he.....unlike alcoholic "genius" and dirty junk jewellery wearer johnny depp.

I'm teamcoleen for the record.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I wonder if Dina has undiagnosed Asperger's. She has been said to struggle in social circumstances and she has a routine of things to follow such as always shopping at Lidl.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Loose Men was brilliant today. So much nice than listening to Nadia lying through her teeth, as she does so frequently these day!

I'm not up to date with either set of personalities, to be honest. Are Colleen or Rebecca recovering alcoholics? Do they wear far too many smelly old rings? Have they seriously gone to seed? It's important that Mark Adderley has skin the game, after all. :sneaky:

Edit. Sorry afrozenpea you got in there first.
lol more likely nadia's excuse to open a bottle she then has to fwinishov.

yeah he can't project himself in to two women though can he.....unlike alcoholic "genius" and dirty junk jewellery wearer johnny depp.
I 💯 agree about Nadia Sawalha, who always seems to have left over wine to drown out the whine as the shadows lengthen.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.